3.11 - Stress-Free PoE! SLOW-MO ZOMBIES: No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End!

"
dlvbrown1969 написал:
Hey wrecker. Decided to give this build a shot since I love the other 3 so much. My duelist is 95 now and has all t16 and lower maps done. Missing 9 unique tho. 26 watchstones. But, I was itching to try this.

Couple hours of play on witch and I am in act 3 at lvl 27 and just completed the lvl 33 Lab to become a Necromancer. Loving it. I imagine the build really comes together around 40 once all gems are in place. Cant wait ...
Welcome dlvbrown1969! I love it when people do better with my build than I do. Great job on the other 3 guides! Ya, this build really starts coming together once you get your links all figured out. Let us know how it goes! And thanks for your kindness :).
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
darkz0r написал:
Скрытый текст
Just hit lvl 88 with the build, doing yellow maps ATM, so far it's been a breeze. Trying to complete the atlas and go to reds. I'm also having fun with delves.
After enchanting everything with life and completing the last trial I don't die anymore. I'm also not so noob anymore and now I'm circling mobs when I spot something semi-dangeours and not just shield charging everywhere...
I kinda need more dmg now though.

Before this, my highest char was a 74 pathfinder when multishot lightning arrow something was the meta (ages ago).

My most expensive item was this (paid 10 or 15c) which I think was a huge upgrade.

I'm thinking next step should either buy an awesome +3 helmet with maybe some spectre skills or a semi-good cluster jewel for my next skillpoints (and respec out some ES/HP points and keep only pure HP).
Any ideas?
I'm using slave drivers, they never die even without life gem. Might switch to scale of esh to compare as I've heard they are nice.
Eventually will switch to redemption sentries...

I'm thinking for next step a large cluster with:
-2 jewels (even though I don't have any good ones..trying to)
-Feasting Fiends
-Added Small Passive Skills grant: Minions deal 10% increased Damage
-Call to the Slaughter (high priority) or Rotten Claws (low priority)
-I've found one like that for 15c

Anything else I should get first or next? I have 2 ex currently, focused on mapping primary and delving second.

I've always loved spectres and tempted to switch to a pure spec or hybrid spec build like Kay's but I'm liking this so much to switch lol.

Here's my gear if anyone wants to comment :)

Gems are also hitting level 20 now and I'm gonna vendor recipe them to get qual gems!
I could also buy some awakened gems for more dmg, like minion damage, not sure what would give me more of an upgrade...but I'm guessing I need a cluster now I put next skillpoints into
Hey darkz0r! Nice wand! Nice buy. I'm glad the mapping is going well! It's a bit generic but I would start focusing on your life rolls. Start trying to prioritize life rolls over 80 or 90. I know you're not dying now, but as you get into triple quantity T16s, you'll want the extra life. I'd focus on that before damage. A really cheap damage increase would be swapping out Minion Life for either Feeding Frenzy or Deathmark. Both are big increases to damage.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Caligula_Exile написал:
Finally I did it!

I combined my self-found Soultaker and Heartbreaker and thus created this beauty:

Right now I'm pretty nervous because I'm just about to give it to my Animated Guardian... From now on, no more silly adventures in Acid Caverns*, my undead companions. We don't want our Animated Guardian to die. He has the best gear of all of us :)

* and neither racecourse... if I remember correctly one of the bosses can have a reflection aura.
Awesome Caligula_Exile! So cool! Good luck! AG makes me nervous too ;). My map that I'd avoid with AG is Acid Caverns. Those pricks can hit insanely hard with certain map mods.

Annnnnd

"
dlvbrown1969 написал:
Скрытый текст
Newb necro here. Anyone feel free to answer ...

When first starting out playing for the day - or more importantly after one of the numerous blue screens daily, what is the best way to get zombies spawned?

Currently, I disable one of my curse auras (so I have mana) and I summon my golem which joins my spectres who apparently are always summoned and ready to go. Then I get into battle and spam summon skeletons. After battle, I then spam raise zombie.

It seems rather inefficient so I thought perhaps there is a better way.

Also, I'm still clueless on AG. He is invisible? How do I know if he is there? Alive? Almost dead? If I switch helmets, I assume I need to resume, but since I cannot see him I do not know if it worked.

Lastly, I discovered the little blue circle from which you can choose a spectre. As far as I can tell, once I summon a certain one they stat with me until I summon a different one? Is that right? According to the guide, a kitava herald from a5 or a10 is dps whereas an undieing evangelist from 3 or 8 is for defense. Do I need to go back to those acts and find those spectre each time I want to switch? I kind if want dps for clearing and more defense for boss fights (since vaal skeleton summon seems to be plenty of dps atm) ...

Thanks !
"
Caligula_Exile написал:
Скрытый текст
Two easy ways to summon zombies in your hideout:

A) desecrate-gem in the second weapon slot -> switch weapon slot -> cast desecrate -> summon zombies

B) pull out the "cast when damage taken" from the socket where it is connected to desecrate/offering/purifying flame.
Now desecrate can be cast manually. -> cast desecrate -> summon zombies

The Animated Guardian is only invisible as long as you haven't given him any gear. Just put something* on the floor (it doesn't work in your hideout) -> point the cursor to the item -> cast Animated guardian. -> the item is now used by him (there is no way to retreive it).

*Animated Guardian can use: melee weapons, shields, helmets, body armours, gloves, boots. The items have to be identified.
"
dlvbrown1969 написал:
Скрытый текст
So to clarify, I use AG similar to how i just learned how to select Spectres? I drop a piece of gear on the ground (not in hideout) and then click AG and hold the button and I live a cursor over the item and select it. Will that item then disappear or can I equip it? Is the AG affected by that items stats? If so, what type if item should I he using? A beefy tanky type item? Can I "feed it" more than item to further increase its stats?

Edit...thanks for reply

Re edit ... I just tried to drop a belt and then click the AG skill. Nothing happened. No cursor type blue circle like spectre had. Gawd, I'm clueless...
"
Caligula_Exile написал:
Скрытый текст
The Animated Guardian can't use belts. Just melee weapons, shields, gelmets, gloves, boots, body armours.

He indeed profits from the items' stats. For you, the item will be lost forever. There is no way to ever get it back from the Animated Guardian. In case the Animated Guardian dies it will be gone for all times.

Every time you give him a new item of the class he already has equipped, the new one will replace the old one.
Example: you give him boots with + 20 life. He puts them on. You give him new boots with 60 life. He will take the new boots. They will overwrite the old ones.

Good items for the Animated Guardian are such that help him to survive (life, resistances, life regeneration, etc.) or items which which he will help the whole party. Like for example Victario's Flight. They have "10% increased Movement Speed for you and nearby Allies" and it will help you, your minions and your party.

Wrecker_of_Days has posted a link somewhere in this thread with all items that have such stats. Unfortunately I haven't saved the link and can't find it right now.
"
dlvbrown1969 написал:
Скрытый текст

Thanks! I watched a few videos. It turns out that you cannot equip the AG from garden like I was trying to do. I went to aspirants plaza and now I have an AG. I gave him Dying Breath staff, Victario Flight boots, Southbound gloves. Amnu Charge chest and Mask of Trubunal headpiece.

FWIW I did click on the link in the guide, but it directed me to wiki fir the term Ally instead of what it is supposed to direct to.

So ... now I have 5 pieces on AG. Can I see what I've given him? More importantly, can I see his stats?
Hey dlvbrown1969! I see you've received some awesome help! I'm glad things have been figured out for the most part so I repeat what's already been dealt with.

I find it easiest to have a separate Desecrate Gem in my 2nd weapon set. I find that easiest to summon minions in my hideout.

The link to Ally uniques is in the AG gem section. I've updated the link so people don't have to scroll down on the Ally page to get to Ally Uniques. The link now takes you directly to the Subheading of ally uniques. I thought it already did that, sorry!

I actually just talked with Tagz on the last episode of our podcast that it's REALLY dumb that there is NO way to see AG stats nor even what you have equipped on your AG. It's absurdly dumb. I actually removed my AG from my build because I couldn't even remember what it had equipped.

Good questions and ask as much as you like!

Annnnnd

"
Скрытый текст
Hey all :)

I've hit lev 89, managed to get a Bone Helmet with a decent life roll, now I am wondering what anointments could be useful. Any ideas?

The build is working fine, I am having fun with it. It suits my playstyle and my laggy internet ;)
Thanks again!
Hey Giancarloligia! Nice job on the helmet! Good for you! For anointments, I think something simple like Gravepact would be awesome. Golem's blood is always cool but who has two golds for that.

I'm glad the build is working well for you! I'm glad it's fun. Thanks for the thanks :).

Annnnnd

"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:

I actually just talked with Tagz on the last episode of our podcast that it's REALLY dumb that there is NO way to see AG stats nor even what you have equipped on your AG. It's absurdly dumb. I actually removed my AG from my build because I couldn't even remember what it had equipped.

You know what I do? I play PoE on Steam and every time I'm about to give an item to AG - I press F12 and make a screenshot of it. That's how I never forget which items (and on which character) are on my AG ^^
Yesterday I went to act 5 and found and killed 3 kitava heralds to use as my 3 spectres.

Today I crafted a gfg helmet and now I am about to go out and farm. I am in the hideout and used desecrate. When i attempt to raise spectre, the only option i get from the corpse pile is Desecrated Bonestalker. I assume this is default. Anyhow ... where are my kitava heralds? Are they gone because i switched my gems into a new helmet? Or, do I now have to go to act 5 every day and reacquire them? Thanks.

FWIW, my helmet is a bone helmet with 20% implicit, +2 level of gems, t1 life, t2 lightning res, minions have 18% more life and +1 to maximum # of zombies and skeletons. (Benchctafted "can have 3 crafted mods"). Its my first real attempt at this type of craft. I hope I did good >< some day I will delve more and try delve crafting. I think it's kinda needed for my wand I want to make ... ???
Последняя редакция: dlvbrown1969. Время: 26 июля 2020 г., 17:33:40
Taking the spectre gems out of their host item desummons the spectres and you have to resummon them by going to Act 5.

And if we're on the subject of wands, here's my bad boy:

Последняя редакция: subliminaldelta. Время: 26 июля 2020 г., 19:20:00
"
subliminaldelta написал:
Taking the spectre gems out of their host item desummons the spectres and you have to resummon them by going to Act 5.

And if we're on the subject of wands, here's my bad boy:

Недоступно

First...OMG

Second ... O M G

Third ... seriously, how do you do that? I am just getting into crafting. I just started playing a cpl weeks before harvest started. I heard delve crafts are best for us in this build but I am clueless.

Could you make me one? With payment of course. Or perhaps give a newb some detailed info on how to DIY?

Thanks for confirmation on the spectre gem. I was hoping that was the case.

Speaking of newb, how do you guys post such cool little icons here in the forum. I'd love to post my helmet or even my chest which I also made.

Thanks

Edit - we dont do any damage, right? Just our minions. And they do physical- at least with brutality. I ask this because in the passive tree, the route to get to the large socket goes thru 2x "increased elemental damage" nodes. Do our minions benefit from this? If not I would suggest using the same amount of passive points to instead obtain the large socket near Hex Master. This would give you 2x "4% increased maximum mana". Obviously not ground breaking but unless the increased elemental damage actually helps us, the mana is a nice plus for skeleton spamming when vaal is on cool down.
Последняя редакция: dlvbrown1969. Время: 27 июля 2020 г., 0:24:17
Некоторые предметы в этом сообщении в настоящий момент недоступны.
Spectres should be added to your desecrate corpses, once you have summoned them out in the wilderness.

If I remember correctly, they fade from the saved corpses if you unsummon the spectres + leave the game or your hideout.
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация