3.11 - Stress-Free PoE! SLOW-MO ZOMBIES: No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End!

"
RSCCCC написал:
Thanks for all the advice. I knew the helmet wasn’t good, but was better then what I had. Love the silver coin idea for lab. I have extra gems leveling in off hand just waiting to get them to 20. Would you suggest corrupting them to try for level 21? Or try and get some 20/20 then corrupt? My challenge on gear is I’m just not finding anything better and unfortunately don’t have a lot of currency to purchase. This is only my second league and I’m very crafting challenged other than adding gaps from my bench.

If you don't mind spending some (rather common ) currency and clicking a bit you can easily craft yourself a helmet that is better than your current one.

Take a white bone helmet base.

Increase quality to 20 % (optional, but it doesn't hurt)

Turn it into a magic helmet.

Keep spamming

till you get the + 2 to minion gems prefix.

If you get just a suffix that is interesting (resistances, for example), you can add a prefix with

and hope that it gives you the + 2 to minions.

Finally, turn it into a rare item.

Now you can use the crafting bench to add one more affix. Maybe the prefix + 1 to maximum number of Skeletons/Zombies, if you have already unlocked it. Maybe life. Whatever you like/need/is possible :)
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
what amulet anointment would be recommended for this build?
"
hocknose написал:

I have Gravepact and I'm very content with it. It takes just one blue and two black oils. More damage for minions is always a good choice.
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
Several days ago I achieved everything I wanted in SSF Harvest and I'm done with this league.

My main idea this league was to try 2 6-links with this build and build my gear around getting as many spectres as possible. Some items took me weeks to find. The last one was my amulet. It finally dropped from Sirus (I needed Hunter influenced amulet) and then I farmed 40+ elder maps - didn't get a single elder amulet drop. Then I farmed the main man himself and on 6th fight elder dropped me an amulet!

Then after doing some alteration spam I got the +1 level of all intelligence skill gems on hunter amulet and +1 zombies on elder one and then merged them into one with awakener's orb. A little bit of harvest crafting magic and I finally had my last item finished!

TLDR - I finally got (created) my last item after 300h of game time this league.

Here are all my items:

I went with Redemption Sentries [RS] (in the end I had 5 of them) as my spectres. I think having ranged offensive spectres and not the support ones like apes and monkeys - made the map clearing so much easier and fluent. RS can wipe the entire screen with their arrows and you don't even need to guide your zombies to every single pack. RS made Alva missions a piece of cake. I always get out of there with 15+ seconds left on the timer. Legion encounters are also much easier. You can wipe the screen, especially in open maps very fast and very efficient. Blight maps are a joke with RS too. They can kill the whole line of monsters in a few seconds. I've never failed a single encounter even on T16 maps with lots of bad modifiers on them.

As it stands now - I would never play with supporting spectres (I've had enough of them the past few leagues), since putting all eggs in 1 (zombie) basket is just not as efficient as having more space for zombies to attack bosses up close, while offensive spectres can chop them off from afar. We all know how skeletons and zombies fight for the space around monsters and sometimes there are just not enough space for all of them ^^. Having 2-3 fat apes waiting to attack - doesn't help either.

So. With these items I can kill every single map boss in 2-5 seconds (the ones with phases live a bit longer, of course). Conquerors live around 8-23 seconds (yeah I timed it ^^), but usually don't take more than 15 seconds. Sirus is easy now. Damage is not an issue at all. I still usually die once or twice in this fight, but at least I complete it every single time. Out of 8 elder fights I did - I died only once. 5 Shaper fights - 1 death too. Uber Elder - 1 death.

I beat Simulacrum on my first try. Actually I defeated every single boss this game has to offer. Many of them multiple times.

What I wanted to say with all this - give Redemption Sentries a try. [If you can get an elder helmet with +2-3 socketed gems and lvl 20 minion damage - you can basically have a 6-link equivalent in your helmet].
If not this league - maybe try them in the next one. And if you play in trade league - you can definitely get very similar or even better gear than mine fairly cheaply. (maybe except the weapon. I was very lucky with crafting this one, and I still needed to use 6 exalts on it).

Imagine looking for an amulet in SSF for 300h while you could just buy one for 1 chaos in trade league ^^.

Makes me wonder if I should stop forcing myself to play SSF all the time. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Aaaaanyway. Now I can play other games. [Gunfire Reborn is amazing!]

Zombie on!
Скрытый текст
"
Saranbaatar написал:
"
Lilli_F написал:
Hey sorry I'm quite new to this game and I was wondering why the levels for Purifying Flame, Desecrate, and the Offering skill were what they were. I know with cast when damage taken its because higher levels of it cause the trigger effect to increase, but I don't get the reasoning behind the stopping points for the other skills. Thanks for the help, and thanks for the guide!

CWDT level also determines the level of the gem it can trigger

"This skill can only support gems requiring level X or lower"

With each gem lvl increase, the lvl requirements also rises so you need the support gems at that level so they can still be triggere
"
Lilli_F написал:
I completely missed that, thank you very much!
Thanks Saranbaatar! I'm glad you got it figured out Lilli_F! Don't worry about asking questions or missing information. It's a huge game and a "wordy" guide. Ask just to be sure. Good job! :)
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
RSCCCC написал:
Скрытый текст
Hey Slo-mo’ers

Would love suggestions on what my priorities should be at this stage for my character. I seem to be very currency challenged. I’m currently running red naps with 12 watchstones. I know I need my last lab, but have had no luck finding it. Would you suggest going back to white or yellow maps and just blasting through them until I get that lab? After that any suggestions on where I should focus on gear? I currently only have 9 zombies and skellys. I know 11 is target, but not sure how to get there.

Thanks in advance!

RSCCCC
Hey RSCCCC! 10 zombies is kinda the "easy" cap. You can craft +1 to Zombies on your helmet once you have the craft unlocked on your crafting bench. The other methods of increasing Zombie limits are way more RNG.

I'd stay in your high maps if you're finding survivability fine. Your gear improvements are more likely going to come from higher-level items.

In terms of gear (nice chest btw) I'd start focusing on Life mods. Obviously, that's going to come in time as you said, but it's the next most important thing to focus on for sure.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Caligula_Exile написал:
Скрытый текст
I was very lucky with two crafting for my Slo-Mo.

The helmet - Harvest-crafted - is now more or less perfect (I don't give a **** about lab enchantments):

The new wand - Fossil-crafted, just 2 tries - increased my minions' damage and gave me a 4th Spectre:

Now I even can do incursions in red tier maps. Before she usually failed at Alva's quests because the killspeed wasn't sufficient, although she already had 6-linked-Zombies.

Now she is a happy witch. I created a new character just to clear the **** Acid Caverns maps. Now only one more map has to be completed... Vaal Temple.

Edit: Vaal temple is done \o/ Neither my witch nor any of the Zombies was killed by the map's bosses. Their only victim was the golem. The Animated Guardian had to stay at home, for safety reasons.
Wow Caligula_Exile! That's some amazing stuff! I'm glad the content is easier now. It's so cool when you get something epic and can totally see the difference in-game.

Awesome job on the temple! I hope the AG understood...

Annnnnd

"
RSCCCC написал:
Скрытый текст
Thanks for all the advice. I knew the helmet wasn’t good, but was better then what I had. Love the silver coin idea for lab. I have extra gems leveling in off hand just waiting to get them to 20. Would you suggest corrupting them to try for level 21? Or try and get some 20/20 then corrupt? My challenge on gear is I’m just not finding anything better and unfortunately don’t have a lot of currency to purchase. This is only my second league and I’m very crafting challenged other than adding gaps from my bench.
Honestly, that's what the crafting bench is for, just filling gaps. The Solo Self Found trek can have some rough patches for sure. Hang in there. The gear will come.

Annnnnd

"
hocknose написал:
Скрытый текст
Hey hocknose! Any big life node is great (like Golem's Blood) but those typically cost a Gold or more. A couple of minion nodes that I like are Gravepact, Aligned Spirit, or Golem Commander.

Annnnnd

"
M_atrix написал:
Скрытый текст
Several days ago I achieved everything I wanted in SSF Harvest and I'm done with this league.

My main idea this league was to try 2 6-links with this build and build my gear around getting as many spectres as possible. Some items took me weeks to find. The last one was my amulet. It finally dropped from Sirus (I needed Hunter influenced amulet) and then I farmed 40+ elder maps - didn't get a single elder amulet drop. Then I farmed the main man himself and on 6th fight elder dropped me an amulet!

Then after doing some alteration spam I got the +1 level of all intelligence skill gems on hunter amulet and +1 zombies on elder one and then merged them into one with awakener's orb. A little bit of harvest crafting magic and I finally had my last item finished!

TLDR - I finally got (created) my last item after 300h of game time this league.

Here are all my items:

I went with Redemption Sentries [RS] (in the end I had 5 of them) as my spectres. I think having ranged offensive spectres and not the support ones like apes and monkeys - made the map clearing so much easier and fluent. RS can wipe the entire screen with their arrows and you don't even need to guide your zombies to every single pack. RS made Alva missions a piece of cake. I always get out of there with 15+ seconds left on the timer. Legion encounters are also much easier. You can wipe the screen, especially in open maps very fast and very efficient. Blight maps are a joke with RS too. They can kill the whole line of monsters in a few seconds. I've never failed a single encounter even on T16 maps with lots of bad modifiers on them.

As it stands now - I would never play with supporting spectres (I've had enough of them the past few leagues), since putting all eggs in 1 (zombie) basket is just not as efficient as having more space for zombies to attack bosses up close, while offensive spectres can chop them off from afar. We all know how skeletons and zombies fight for the space around monsters and sometimes there are just not enough space for all of them ^^. Having 2-3 fat apes waiting to attack - doesn't help either.

So. With these items I can kill every single map boss in 2-5 seconds (the ones with phases live a bit longer, of course). Conquerors live around 8-23 seconds (yeah I timed it ^^), but usually don't take more than 15 seconds. Sirus is easy now. Damage is not an issue at all. I still usually die once or twice in this fight, but at least I complete it every single time. Out of 8 elder fights I did - I died only once. 5 Shaper fights - 1 death too. Uber Elder - 1 death.

I beat Simulacrum on my first try. Actually I defeated every single boss this game has to offer. Many of them multiple times.

What I wanted to say with all this - give Redemption Sentries a try. [If you can get an elder helmet with +2-3 socketed gems and lvl 20 minion damage - you can basically have a 6-link equivalent in your helmet].
If not this league - maybe try them in the next one. And if you play in trade league - you can definitely get very similar or even better gear than mine fairly cheaply. (maybe except the weapon. I was very lucky with crafting this one, and I still needed to use 6 exalts on it).

Imagine looking for an amulet in SSF for 300h while you could just buy one for 1 chaos in trade league ^^.

Makes me wonder if I should stop forcing myself to play SSF all the time. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Aaaaanyway. Now I can play other games. [Gunfire Reborn is amazing!]

Zombie on!
Awesome post M_atrix! That's an awesome setup and build you have there. I love your gear! I took a nice hard look at it all and it is all marvellously fine-tuned. Awesome job on all the content and your build! Thanks for sharing!

Annnnnd

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация