3.11 - Stress-Free PoE! SLOW-MO ZOMBIES: No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End!

Awesome!

As a POE newbie, I tried a necro build but my minions (and obviously me too...) were dying all the time. Very frustrating trying to level and I stopped playing this char.... then I was saved by your build!

I'm level 45, with very bad gear and not enough mana to have the 3 auras / curses active. Even so, I'm pretty tanky and my minions kick ass!

Thanks a lot man!
yo. just wanted to say: thanks a lot. the depth you go into in your builds is amazing and you basically hand everything important to new/lazy/chill players on a silver platter.
i really appreciate your work, since im a lazy piece of crap, unimaginative too, so i know a bit of poe, but cant come up with a complete set that works as well as something like this.
hope you keep doing what you do, and enjoy this awesome game.

cheers ma dude <3
With the help of harvest crafting (and not paying attention resulting in buying the wrong base body armor) My zombie char now has a 6link white socket chest.

Finally i can add brutality. Also got upgrade gloves (still need to replace life mod with higher values)

In the stash there's also a stygian vise that just needs higher life and chaos res rolls.

The body armor will get chaos res as well as soon as i get seeds that are high enough lvl.

Since i've run into a roadblock again on my autobomber i'm spending more time farming with the zombiekrew.

There's still some spikes of damage that i receive sometimes no clue where that is from.

I'm wondering if it's wirth getting a convoking wand with minion stats to replace my Stone Golem. but would have to check up on the pro's and cons first.

Still zombieing on \o/
"
Frankyboy66 написал:
Скрытый текст
Awesome!

As a POE newbie, I tried a necro build but my minions (and obviously me too...) were dying all the time. Very frustrating trying to level and I stopped playing this char.... then I was saved by your build!

I'm level 45, with very bad gear and not enough mana to have the 3 auras / curses active. Even so, I'm pretty tanky and my minions kick ass!

Thanks a lot man!
Awesome Frankyboy66! That's great to hear! I'm glad the build has helped you! Ya, the build is pretty tight on mana. If you run all three auras you won't have space for your normal skeletons unless you have mana on your gear somewhere. I'll be looking to modify that for 3.12. I'm glad levelling is treating you well! Thanks for the kind note! That's very kind of you.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
jonnybambam написал:
Скрытый текст
yo. just wanted to say: thanks a lot. the depth you go into in your builds is amazing and you basically hand everything important to new/lazy/chill players on a silver platter.
i really appreciate your work, since im a lazy piece of crap, unimaginative too, so i know a bit of poe, but cant come up with a complete set that works as well as something like this.
hope you keep doing what you do, and enjoy this awesome game.

cheers ma dude <3
ha ha! Hey jonnybambam! I really appreciate your note :). It made me laugh. Thanks for the thanks! I'm glad you like build and how it's laid out. You gave great praise and I really take it to heart, so thank you. But if you have any suggestions or think that anything is missing, please let me know.

Thanks for your kindness :).

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Saranbaatar написал:
Скрытый текст
With the help of harvest crafting (and not paying attention resulting in buying the wrong base body armor) My zombie char now has a 6link white socket chest.

Finally i can add brutality. Also got upgrade gloves (still need to replace life mod with higher values)

In the stash there's also a stygian vise that just needs higher life and chaos res rolls.

The body armor will get chaos res as well as soon as i get seeds that are high enough lvl.

Since i've run into a roadblock again on my autobomber i'm spending more time farming with the zombiekrew.

There's still some spikes of damage that i receive sometimes no clue where that is from.

I'm wondering if it's wirth getting a convoking wand with minion stats to replace my Stone Golem. but would have to check up on the pro's and cons first.

Still zombieing on \o/
My goodness Saranbaatar! That is one sexy chest ;). Good for you! And good life and resists too! 6-links are such a treat hey? I find some enemies have some pretty hidden delay attacks that deal TONS of damage. One of them that I hate is the big scorpion spider things that leave these red pulsey beacon things on the ground that explode after a duration. I NEVER SEE THEM. They hit hard.

Are you not finding that Meat Shield is working well enough (referring to Convocation)?

Annnnnd

"
Saranbaatar написал:
(...)

Still zombieing on \o/

I recently exchanged Clayshaper for a convoking wand and I don't regret it. I don't even notice that I have less life regeneration now, however the minions' damage increased significantly.

That's my convoking wand (fossil-crafted):

Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:
"
Saranbaatar написал:
Скрытый текст

Still zombieing on \o/
My goodness Saranbaatar! That is one sexy chest ;). Good for you! And good life and resists too! 6-links are such a treat hey? I find some enemies have some pretty hidden delay attacks that deal TONS of damage. One of them that I hate is the big scorpion spider things that leave these red pulsey beacon things on the ground that explode after a duration. I NEVER SEE THEM. They hit hard.

Are you not finding that Meat Shield is working well enough (referring to Convocation)?

if i get the correct crafts in the garden i can pump up life even more.
i have about 4.3k life now i think But sometimes the taunting is not enough.

The 6link is helping damage tremendously now so i think the wand with minion stats can wait, but still i feel like i'm not 'safe' enough sometimes i get hit out of nowhere.
"
Saranbaatar написал:
Скрытый текст
"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:
"
Saranbaatar написал:
Скрытый текст

Still zombieing on \o/

The 6link is helping damage tremendously now so i think the wand with minion stats can wait, but still i feel like i'm not 'safe' enough sometimes i get hit out of nowhere.

If you want gloves with more life - you can have the ones I used before.

I can also give you a belt with the same resistances as yours, but more life (one suffix slot should still be open. So strength or another resistance could be added):

And boots with life, resistances and movement speed (one prefix slot open for e. g. life/defense hybrid crafting):

If you want these items, just whisper me ingame (Caligula_Exile). All of them for free, of course. PC, Harvest League. They should help you to die less.
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
"
Скрытый текст

If you want gloves with more life - you can have the ones I used before.

I can also give you a belt with the same resistances as yours, but more life (one suffix slot should still be open. So strength or another resistance could be added):

And boots with life, resistances and movement speed (one prefix slot open for e. g. life/defense hybrid crafting):

If you want these items, just whisper me ingame (Caligula_Exile). All of them for free, of course. PC, Harvest League. They should help you to die less.

Thanks for the offer, I'll take a look today and see because i think i have some things ready that just need a recraft (like the belt) but perhaps 1 or 2 items i would take your offer upon. I'll contact you ingame later.

Thanks again.

edit:
I've checked my gear and i have equal stuff ready, for all slot. I appreciate the offer but i think that someone else might have more need for them.

Again you are awesome for offering, but perhaps someone less better gear could make better use of them.
Последняя редакция: Saranbaatar. Время: 4 авг. 2020 г., 9:11:22

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация