3.11 - Stress-Free PoE! SLOW-MO ZOMBIES: No Required Items! 1-Button Play! SSF League Start-End!

"
Caligula_Exile написал:
Скрытый текст
"
Saranbaatar написал:
(...)

I'm wondering if it's wirth getting a convoking wand with minion stats to replace my Stone Golem. but would have to check up on the pro's and cons first.

Still zombieing on \o/

I recently exchanged Clayshaper for a convoking wand and I don't regret it. I don't even notice that I have less life regeneration now, however the minions' damage increased significantly.

That's my convoking wand (fossil-crafted):

Wow Caligula_Exile! That's a really nice wand! That'd make a massive difference even if you were using a convoking wand before!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Saranbaatar написал:
Скрытый текст
if i get the correct crafts in the garden i can pump up life even more.
i have about 4.3k life now i think But sometimes the taunting is not enough.

The 6link is helping damage tremendously now so i think the wand with minion stats can wait, but still i feel like i'm not 'safe' enough sometimes i get hit out of nowhere.
Hey Saranbaatar! I'm glad the build is panning out for you. But ya, there is tons of damage types in this game. Lots of it is surprising hey? But we have some Attack and Spell block, Fortify, TC, Enfeeble, minions that Taunt, Bone Armour, and Spectres that can be defensive if you like.

One thing that helped me was to move around slowly in battles. I focused on the ground more than the enemies and it helped me recognize a lot more of the dangers in chaotic battles.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Wrecker_of_Days написал:
I'm glad the build is panning out for you. But ya, there is tons of damage types in this game. Lots of it is surprising hey? But we have some Attack and Spell block, Fortify, TC, Enfeeble, minions that Taunt, Bone Armour, and Spectres that can be defensive if you like.

One thing that helped me was to move around slowly in battles. I focused on the ground more than the enemies and it helped me recognize a lot more of the dangers in chaotic battles.

I'm starting to use fortify more.

I finally got my shield, belt and boots upgrades. Shield and Belt have been harvest crafted, boots i needed currecny to get the right color sockets

Boat loads of more life, hitting 4.6k life. the chaos res rolls i will try to improve if i get the crafts for it in the garden.

Ran some maps and felt safe enough to replace meatshield again with feeding frenzy support. The taunt of meathsield is nice, but i like to be able to move around while the zombies just stay aggressive.

Also using shield charge with fortify way more now, trying to just charge through the packs to get the buff up and the curses on the mobs as well.

I should really look into defensive spectres, i'm still using the kitava winged thingies for their ranged and hard hitting physical.

Also feel i should invest more in energy shield maybe as well, now first aim is to get into red maps.
Последняя редакция: Saranbaatar. Время: 5 авг. 2020 г., 15:39:12
"
Saranbaatar написал:
"
Скрытый текст
Скрытый текст

if i get the correct crafts in the garden i can pump up life even more.
i have about 4.3k life now i think But sometimes the taunting is not enough.

The 6link is helping damage tremendously now so i think the wand with minion stats can wait, but still i feel like i'm not 'safe' enough sometimes i get hit out of nowhere.

If you want gloves with more life - you can have the ones I used before.

I can also give you a belt with the same resistances as yours, but more life (one suffix slot should still be open. So strength or another resistance could be added):

And boots with life, resistances and movement speed (one prefix slot open for e. g. life/defense hybrid crafting):

If you want these items, just whisper me ingame (Caligula_Exile). All of them for free, of course. PC, Harvest League. They should help you to die less.
Скрытый текст

Thanks for the offer, I'll take a look today and see because i think i have some things ready that just need a recraft (like the belt) but perhaps 1 or 2 items i would take your offer upon. I'll contact you ingame later.

Thanks again.

edit:
I've checked my gear and i have equal stuff ready, for all slot. I appreciate the offer but i think that someone else might have more need for them.

Again you are awesome for offering, but perhaps someone less better gear could make better use of them.

You are welcome. Witch sisters should help each other. In fact, I think that everybody would be much better off, if everybody helped each other as could as possible.
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
"
RSCCCC написал:
Hey Slo-mo’ers

Would love suggestions on what my priorities should be at this stage for my character. I seem to be very currency challenged. I’m currently running red naps with 12 watchstones. I know I need my last lab, but have had no luck finding it. Would you suggest going back to white or yellow maps and just blasting through them until I get that lab? After that any suggestions on where I should focus on gear? I currently only have 9 zombies and skellys. I know 11 is target, but not sure how to get there.

Thanks in advance!

RSCCCC

Hey,

I'm running red maps (11-15 atm) and I stumble on Trials quite often, if you want you can add me as friend, maybe that would help hearing when I write on Global and/or Trade that I have found a trial :)
Of course I'm not playing 24/7 so maybe a guild would help? I'm in Slack and sack, they're friendly and helpful.

I'm quite new too, this is like my second necro, it's my first toon to get to level 92 and I have to say I like it. It does not play well in party with the zoom zoom builds, but so do I (lol).

The build from Wrecker is pretty good IMO, I added 3 minion damage jewels as you can see in my tree, and got a minion taunt/blind abyss jewel in my belt. Damage is not in the billions, but it works for now. I probably should try for a good cluster jewel, but I do not seem to be very lucky with Harvest rolls, and the normal crafting method (total RNG) is way too complicated and expensive for me.
I despecced 2 life nodes to add the third jewel. Looks like the faster the bosses die, the better it is.
Next step could be an amulet with +1 zombies? Not sure I can afford those, and my amulet is not bad at all, not sure I can easily get better.

Thanks all and for anything, send me in game as SheraTheGardener (from Will Wight Elder Empire books).
"
Saranbaatar написал:
Скрытый текст
I'm starting to use fortify more.

I finally got my shield, belt and boots upgrades. Shield and Belt have been harvest crafted, boots i needed currecny to get the right color sockets

Boat loads of more life, hitting 4.6k life. the chaos res rolls i will try to improve if i get the crafts for it in the garden.

Ran some maps and felt safe enough to replace meatshield again with feeding frenzy support. The taunt of meathsield is nice, but i like to be able to move around while the zombies just stay aggressive.

Also using shield charge with fortify way more now, trying to just charge through the packs to get the buff up and the curses on the mobs as well.

I should really look into defensive spectres, i'm still using the kitava winged thingies for their ranged and hard hitting physical.

Also feel i should invest more in energy shield maybe as well, now first aim is to get into red maps.
Cool Saranbaatar! I'm glad things are panning out for you. Those are some great upgrades you shared! Don't worry about changing too much of the guide until you're comfortable doing high quantity T16s. The ES won't be too helpful on gear as we have no investment to it on the tree. But I'm glad you're getting a better feel for the build and are using Fortify more! Good job!

Annnnnd

"
Скрытый текст
Hey,

I'm running red maps (11-15 atm) and I stumble on Trials quite often, if you want you can add me as friend, maybe that would help hearing when I write on Global and/or Trade that I have found a trial :)
Of course I'm not playing 24/7 so maybe a guild would help? I'm in Slack and sack, they're friendly and helpful.

I'm quite new too, this is like my second necro, it's my first toon to get to level 92 and I have to say I like it. It does not play well in party with the zoom zoom builds, but so do I (lol).

The build from Wrecker is pretty good IMO, I added 3 minion damage jewels as you can see in my tree, and got a minion taunt/blind abyss jewel in my belt. Damage is not in the billions, but it works for now. I probably should try for a good cluster jewel, but I do not seem to be very lucky with Harvest rolls, and the normal crafting method (total RNG) is way too complicated and expensive for me.
I despecced 2 life nodes to add the third jewel. Looks like the faster the bosses die, the better it is.
Next step could be an amulet with +1 zombies? Not sure I can afford those, and my amulet is not bad at all, not sure I can easily get better.

Thanks all and for anything, send me in game as SheraTheGardener (from Will Wight Elder Empire books).

I'm glad you're enjoying the build :). You posed the question about would be next to upgrade. I'd say your Unset Rings. Trying to get decent life rolls on those would be nice. Their resists are sweet of course. It'd be nice to keep those somehow. Anyhow, just my 2 cents since question was posed, kinda :). Though like you said, an extra zombie would be nice. Great job hitting 92!

Annnnnd

Скрытый текст
"
"
RSCCCC написал:
Hey Slo-mo’ers

Would love suggestions on what my priorities should be at this stage for my character. I seem to be very currency challenged. I’m currently running red naps with 12 watchstones. I know I need my last lab, but have had no luck finding it. Would you suggest going back to white or yellow maps and just blasting through them until I get that lab? After that any suggestions on where I should focus on gear? I currently only have 9 zombies and skellys. I know 11 is target, but not sure how to get there.

Thanks in advance!

RSCCCC
"

Скрытый текст
Hey,

Скрытый текст

Thanks Giancarlo,

I'm playing on the PS4 though so unless you too are a console player not sure it would help. I finally found my last trial have completed that and am not quite so squishy but still think I need a bit more oomph for my minions as the boss fights seem to take quite a bit of time and I occasionally get one punched. Would love anyone's help in looking at my gear / set-up (tree etc..) and see where I should focus next. I'm running inner areas with 4 watchstones on red maps and seem to do ok except in the boss fights. I've got 2 x EX to spend but not sure where I should spend it (PS4 prices are all over the place).

Thanks!

RSCCCC
"
RSCCCC написал:
Скрытый текст
Thanks Giancarlo,

I'm playing on the PS4 though so unless you too are a console player not sure it would help. I finally found my last trial have completed that and am not quite so squishy but still think I need a bit more oomph for my minions as the boss fights seem to take quite a bit of time and I occasionally get one punched. Would love anyone's help in looking at my gear / set-up (tree etc..) and see where I should focus next. I'm running inner areas with 4 watchstones on red maps and seem to do ok except in the boss fights. I've got 2 x EX to spend but not sure where I should spend it (PS4 prices are all over the place).

Thanks!

RSCCCC
Hey RSCCCC! For the sake of damage you've removed Fortify and Temporal Chains which can be big factors in defence. Your gear and tree look great though. So you might just be running into unfortunate circumstances like brutal map mods. You've made some good offensive changes to the zombie gems. In terms of damage, besides getting fancy influenced gear, I think you may be running into just the "con" of minions. The more minions you have, the more spread out your damage can be. So sometimes you'll be in a circumstance where all your minions are attacking different enemies. The boss battles should go smoothly when it's just one boss, like the Redeemer. Is that the case?

In terms of gear, there are some items that have pretty ok life rolls still. So if you're finding survivability an issue, upgrade the gear with lower life rolls first.

Annnnnd

"
RSCCCC написал:
Скрытый текст
Скрытый текст
"
"
RSCCCC написал:
Hey Slo-mo’ers

Thanks in advance!

RSCCCC
"

Скрытый текст
Hey,

Скрытый текст

Thanks Giancarlo,

Thanks!

RSCCCC

Your gear is awesome. I guess even your chaos resistance is capped?

My priorities to improve the gear would be:

The shield has one prefix slot open. There are yellow tier 1 seeds that let you add another life affix to your item. Since all the suffixes are safe, the only thing the game can give you is a hybrid affix defense/life.

Edit: Silly me, I just noticed that you already have a + 1 to Zombies amulet. So we can just forget what I just typed.
Скрытый текст
An amulet with + 1 to maximum number of Zombies would be splendid. There are several ways to achiev one:

Find one in certain minion-Delve nodes.

Spam this fossil on an Elder amulet till you hit + 1 to Zombies.

If you feel like gambling - put Jorgin from Syndicate/Betrayal into reasearch. He will turn rare non-corrupted amulets into talismans. One of the possible outcomes is + 1 to Zombies. The downsides are: takes time to even make Jorgin appear, even more to get him into Research. After being turned into an talisman the amulet is corrupted and can no longer be altered. You might get something else than + 1 to Zombies. So it's a bit time-consuming, but for the sake of completeness I wanted to share all methods I know with you.

Do you actually use Shield Charge? Since you don't use it to procc Fortify, you could either replace it with a movement skills that enables you to cross gaps (e. g. Flame Dash) or add another support gem to the Carrion golem.

There is a jewel socket without any jewel at the top of the skill-tree... I would either insert any jewel with 5 - 7 % increased life to improve the survivability of the witch or spend the points for other skills.

Greetings and Zombie on!
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация