🏆 3.11 - Kelza`s VD 🏆 From SSF League Start up to EZ T19 100% 🏆

Can someone have a look at my char and tell me what you would upgrade next?

Thanks!

What should improve first?

I do t16 but sometimes they kill me with one shot

Thank you!
"
Zop написал:
Build is going pretty well for me. I'm having zero issues for single target damage. Just hit 96 and fought Sirus 8 (2nd time ever fighting him didn't play last few leagues), and it took about as much time as a sirus carry that I have got before I felt like I was ready to fight him. No issues on damage, just issues on my play and not dodging the beam in phase 4.

The next thing I am working towards is an awakened curse on hit, and then getting a circle of anguish with flammability on hit, so i can continue to use frenzy (Frenzy charge gen as I don't have it on my shield.

After that I feel like getting the right Glorious Vanity will be what I'm working towards, or a nice megalomanic.

All of the rares I have I crafted with harvest crafts, mostly my own craft, and some bought.

Thoughts on the next step's I have outlined, or would there be a better way to go about it?

You are missing a lot of dps by not going for the cdr route

A8 sirus deathless
Facetank conqueror's

1. Currently need levels for Glorious Vanity (already made)
2. Currently making mirror tier shield
3. Currently making better wand
4. Need to reroll amulet for t1 life
5. need boots/glove enchants
6. awakened cascade and elefocus
need better divine rolls throughout gear

After this i'll start double corrupting inpulsa's

whisper me ingame if u have any questions seeing as kelza is mia
Последняя редакция: Dwejisekki. Время: 6 июля 2020 г., 11:45:51
"
Dwejisekki написал:

What do you need more dps for, when it takes 3 sec to phase sirus A8. Longest part of the fight is to wait out the storms. That can be the only thing I can think that needs more dps, all conq are face tanked and die wthin 15-30 sec of entering the room. All map bosses are melted, is it not better to then obtain faster map clear at that point of the build?
IGN: SWGEmuDOTcom
"
Zop написал:
"
Dwejisekki написал:

What do you need more dps for, when it takes 3 sec to phase sirus A8. Longest part of the fight is to wait out the storms. That can be the only thing I can think that needs more dps, all conq are face tanked and die wthin 15-30 sec of entering the room. All map bosses are melted, is it not better to then obtain faster map clear at that point of the build?

True, I just wanna min max everything. If you want faster mapping consider bodyswap.
"
Dwejisekki написал:

A8 sirus deathless
Facetank conqueror's

I don't wanna be rude but your wand is pretty bad when you have no flat fire damage on it (spellslinger adds that 100% to supported skills) that would increase your dps even further

something like this is what you should aim for before going into a mirror tier shield in my opinion
IGN: FluffyMetamorph
"
Lyxara написал:
"
Dwejisekki написал:

A8 sirus deathless
Facetank conqueror's

I don't wanna be rude but your wand is pretty bad when you have no flat fire damage on it (spellslinger adds that 100% to supported skills) that would increase your dps even further

something like this is what you should aim for before going into a mirror tier shield in my opinion

I agree I already have an imbued wand with fire +1 fractured

currently rolling for +2% all res and life + life% for mirror tier

wand is coming soon!! it's no.3 wasn't a list of priority but yeah xoxo

also planning to change boots max fire res to 35% ms and add frozen immunity so i can hop onto bottled faith
Последняя редакция: Dwejisekki. Время: 6 июля 2020 г., 15:24:52
Is there any real reason to level your frenzy gem? If I do it pushes my dex requirements annoyingly high.
Can anyone tell me how are his elemental resistances 81? They're supposed to be 77 cause of the shield.
Thanks in advance.
https://gph.is/19rsYRY

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация