🏆 3.11 - Kelza`s VD 🏆 From SSF League Start up to EZ T19 100% 🏆

T16 blighted map ?

How does the build perform ?
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
"
TheVeon написал:
Originally ran a reckoning glad but it hit a DPS ceiling quickly and I rerolled to this build and I've been enjoying it a lot. This is where I'm at now

https://pastebin.com/hUHvRweM

What should I do next? I'm still waiting for a remove speed for the wand and the gear in general could definitely use some improvement, definitely the rings and the low ilevel stuff but I've been struggling hard with currency this league to the point where I've only had two exalt drops in the entire league split between my two characters and no noteworthy items to seed craft and sell but I've been making do with what I have.

Got lucky and managed to awaken a spell cascade in the farm too. Not sure I'm using the optimal gems and still working to get some of them up to qual 20.

Shield, gloves, amulet - it is where I would start.

By the way - amulet and gloves. Did you know we do NOT have attacks? We do cast and do NOT attack ;-) All +##### to attack mods and so on are useless for us.
Последняя редакция: T40K_Unnamed. Время: 30 июля 2020 г., 7:47:43
"
T40K_Unnamed написал:
"
TheVeon написал:
Originally ran a reckoning glad but it hit a DPS ceiling quickly and I rerolled to this build and I've been enjoying it a lot. This is where I'm at now

https://pastebin.com/hUHvRweM

What should I do next? I'm still waiting for a remove speed for the wand and the gear in general could definitely use some improvement, definitely the rings and the low ilevel stuff but I've been struggling hard with currency this league to the point where I've only had two exalt drops in the entire league split between my two characters and no noteworthy items to seed craft and sell but I've been making do with what I have.

Got lucky and managed to awaken a spell cascade in the farm too. Not sure I'm using the optimal gems and still working to get some of them up to qual 20.

Shield, gloves, amulet - it is where I would start.

By the way - amulet and gloves. Did you know we do NOT have attacks? We do cast and do NOT attack ;-) All +##### to attack mods and so on are useless for us.
It's my third league and all the different classifications and modifiers to damage still confuse the heck out of me. I was under the impression that "to attacks" would buff Frenzy and in return buff the VD but I suppose they just go straight off the wand damage then?

A lot of modifiers on my gears are stuff that are just placeholder because I haven't gotten around to removing/recrafting them. Head is a bit empty at the moment because I'd like to get it influenced but I don't know if it's worth hunter influencing it when the ilevel is so low, according to poedb I can craft the things I want with that ilevel, though. What exactly should I look for on the shield?
Hey my Friend thank you for the Guide.

Quick question though: Is it of any Importance that the Wand are Elder Influenced?
Thanks in advance :)
"
Mockusmax написал:
Is it of any Importance that the Wand are Elder Influenced?
Thanks in advance :)

The guide was written some time ago. Now we can craft very powerful wands thanks garden crafts. Elder base is not needed. It is not really complex, but of course needs some basic knowledge and some EX :-)
User VodkaSheep wrote a short guide somewhere earlier in this thread, look for any of his messages and check his message history.
Hi!
I just got my first Exalted orb of this league and all my gear is trash. Need to figure out what is the best upgrade or couple of upgrades right now for me. I've got total of 1EX 60C to spend that I've amassed so far this league.

I was thinking getting the 5% life recovery on block shield but add some flat life and chaos resistance on it and they are multiple exalts at the cheap end.

My main two problems are getting one shotted and having not enough single target damage for T13 map bosses.
"
Morclye написал:
Hi!
I just got my first Exalted orb of this league and all my gear is trash. Need to figure out what is the best upgrade or couple of upgrades right now for me. I've got total of 1EX 60C to spend that I've amassed so far this league.

I was thinking getting the 5% life recovery on block shield but add some flat life and chaos resistance on it and they are multiple exalts at the cheap end.

My main two problems are getting one shotted and having not enough single target damage for T13 map bosses.

Takes a bit of gear before bosses feel like your actually doing damage. Better to focus on tanking out first then focus on damage.
Im currently level 61 and i have life and mana problems. There is nothing except my flasks, where i get life and mana back. I dont see any leech :( How do you sustain life and mana or leech?
Not really sure where to go next -

I hit the mana reserved threshold and run the 6L 5b1g setup with VD & DD. From my understanding awakened cascade is no longer an upgrade due to the corpse limit?

Also wondering how much of an impact Awakened Ele Focus makes with this setup - PoB doesn't show much of an impact. If I swap out DD for Awakened Controlled Destruction I get a big bump in VD but am obviously losing the DD damage.

Maybe my question is this - if I can't afford awakened Cascades which of the 5b1g setups is better?

https://pastebin.com/VBsknFJ2

I think I already know, but just to make sure, which is a bigger damage boost?

A single Circle of Anguish ring w/increased buff effect, or a Calamitous Visions?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация