🏆 3.11 - Kelza`s VD 🏆 From SSF League Start up to EZ T19 100% 🏆

@TheVeon thanks for the help, I maanged to get mana under control to carry on with 5th iteration of the build.

I have a question, would Arcane Adept benefit me, I know we have arcane support gem.
Get one shoted like literally every third red map. Usually on bosses, but often just on maps and by random yellow/orange mobs.
My damage is fine for me, and I know well how to improve it, thanks to the OP guide, but my survivability is just awful.
And i kinda stuck here. I just dont know what else can i do. I know my hp might be higher a bit, like maybe 7k working on it. I use all defence flask Op suggest to use. Not block capped, but dunno how to cap it without couple of mirrors. I'm using Glorious Vanity jewel, chaos/ele res capped ofc.
Under buffs and flasks got about 10k++ armour and 2.5 molten shell armour. But still..
Any advise?
My gears:
Скрытый текст

"
Imaimashi написал:
Get one shoted like literally every third red map. Usually on bosses, but often just on maps and by random yellow/orange mobs.
My damage is fine for me, and I know well how to improve it, thanks to the OP guide, but my survivability is just awful.
And i kinda stuck here. I just dont know what else can i do. I know my hp might be higher a bit, like maybe 7k working on it. I use all defence flask Op suggest to use. Not block capped, but dunno how to cap it without couple of mirrors. I'm using Glorious Vanity jewel, chaos/ele res capped ofc.
Under buffs and flasks got about 10k++ armour and 2.5 molten shell armour. But still..
Any advise?
My gears:
Скрытый текст

Your shield is holding you back a lot IMO. One thing that isn't entirely obvious that I fell victim to with this build is that your shield can and probably should add most of your armor. If you don't cap block and you don't have a shield with a ton of armor you basically have terrible physical defense. I hit about 13k armor which is only 56% phys damage reduction. If you don't cap block on top of that you basically have very poor physical damage mitigation. You also don't have any block/stun recovery on top of all of the previous things so you are basically paper to physical damage.

The other thing is by wearing a CDR helmet you can't use detonate dead which extends boss fight time a decent amount. This league you have to use charisma and the spellslinger reduced mana res plus CDR on boots to really have the best version of the build.

I would say either address one or the other of the above and bosses will be less of a problem. I am probably gonna take this build to 100 (4th build of league) just because it's so incredibly defensive.
Seefourdc could you post your build for reference please. I'm struggling as well.
my pastebin is: https://pastebin.com/4y7Q4AMj

My glorious vanity gives me flesh to flames (35% fire 10% phys to fire) and blood quenched bulwark (+7 life when you block and +5% chance to block attacks) as well as another 1% chance to block as well as 10% chaos res.

Depending on what all your glorious vanity does you can just rework things to make it work better or worse. For ex I'd love to have a glorious vanity that gives fire leech as I feel I would be practically unkillable with that. Having said that my gear is based around the one I have so there it is.
Hi, i've levelled arcane surge and flame dash like u but i can't gain arcane surge buff at all...i play on ps4 and my build is not complete but i've a good clear speed...i'm working on it but the arcane surga/flame dash setup do not work for me.
thanks and great work!
"
CiaPpoLo написал:
Hi, i've levelled arcane surge and flame dash like u but i can't gain arcane surge buff at all...i play on ps4 and my build is not complete but i've a good clear speed...i'm working on it but the arcane surga/flame dash setup do not work for me.
thanks and great work!

Look at your gems. Your flame dash uses 15 mana and your arcane surge requires that you use 22 mana.
I've been trying to push this build to the limit but I'm not sure where I'm going wrong, lvl 93 right now, I die on/off and struggle against higher tier bosses.

POB: https://pastebin.com/BaqRvQSa

I may go back to 15% spellslinger mana res. and change out charisma on my amulet.

Any criticism would help.

Also big props to the creator of this build, it's written perfectly and it's an amazing build.
Последняя редакция: kraski44. Время: 4 авг. 2020 г., 16:23:09
"
kraski44 написал:
I've been trying to push this build to the limit but I'm not sure where I'm going wrong, lvl 93 right now, I die on/off and struggle against higher tier bosses.

POB: https://pastebin.com/BaqRvQSa

I may go back to 15% spellslinger mana res. and change out charisma on my amulet.

Any criticism would help.

Also big props to the creator of this build, it's written perfectly and it's an amazing build.

On the POB you linked you are using an immune to burning flask. Is that what you are always using? The -only- mob in the whole game that can kill me with burning is the enslaver whereas there are still plenty of mobs in the game that can kill you with bleed damage that aren't corrupted blood. The only other thing I see is that your armor total is pretty low and you don't have much block recovery. This is kind of a stacked problem too for you if you aren't running a bleed flask because you are already susceptible to physical damage from lower armor/inconsistent block and you can't stop bleeds. If you are running a bleed flask then maybe just chunk phys damage?

I went torrent cloth instead of HH because I personally don't really see it helping this build that much whereas HH gimps your boss damage a good bit and the builds clear with torrent is pretty great with the +20% action speed and you can get pretty significant boss damage. Torrent cloth makes stats a little harder and I think you would have to rework your gear more to even try it.

Are you mostly dying to mobs or bosses btw?
before bone offering, i have

44% attack block
40% spell block

after bone offering triggered with wand:

75% attack block
75% spell block

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация