[3.14] Gryph's Thirsty Archmage Cremation Necromancer

"
Gryphenprey написал:

Yeah this build is pretty immortal. If you want to take it a step or two further you can incorporate Divine Flesh into the build as well. (i'm working on getting more chaos res and then I'll add it into the build for the 96+ levels hehe).

Can also find ways to fit in Endurance charges as well etc...

Are you playing HC or SC?

Thanks for your answer. Im starting your build right now. Im in Softcore. The divine flesh is awesome. I tested in my carrion golem build. Have the timeless jewell by xibaqua. Its easy to cap 85 chaos res in a build with all rare gear like golems, dont know in this build with a lot of uniques.

What POB i have to follow? theres 4 and I dont know well the build to choose one yet.
Последняя редакция: yissus. Время: 14 июля 2020 г., 23:37:29
"
yissus написал:
"
Gryphenprey написал:

Yeah this build is pretty immortal. If you want to take it a step or two further you can incorporate Divine Flesh into the build as well. (i'm working on getting more chaos res and then I'll add it into the build for the 96+ levels hehe).

Can also find ways to fit in Endurance charges as well etc...

Are you playing HC or SC?

Thanks for your answer. Im starting your build right now. Im in Softcore. The divine flesh is awesome. I tested in my carrion golem build. Have the timeless jewell by xibaqua. Its easy to cap 85 chaos res in a build with all rare gear like golems, dont know in this build with a lot of uniques.

What POB i have to follow? theres 4 and I dont know well the build to choose one yet.

Use this one if you're going for Divine Flesh:
https://pastebin.com/aYrB3Gz2

This is what I currently look like. When I decide to finish my level and get my chaos res I'll take Pain Attunement and slot in the Glorious Vanity there.
First of all thanks to Gryph for this amazing build.

My question is: Since I've got unnerve and culling strike from cluster jewel, I removed Blade Blast. So one gem spot got free from helmet. I've tried detonate dead and seems fine for clearspeed. Which skills you guys suggest on this slot other than detonate dead for clearspeed?
"
maglorelame написал:
First of all thanks to Gryph for this amazing build.

My question is: Since I've got unnerve and culling strike from cluster jewel, I removed Blade Blast. So one gem spot got free from helmet. I've tried detonate dead and seems fine for clearspeed. Which skills you guys suggest on this slot other than detonate dead for clearspeed?

I mean Volatile Dead is good for clear. Can still 1-shot white mobs and gives a very nice Attack speed boost for lightning fast Shield Charges.

Purifying Flame if you want more crit from the consecrated ground for EO uptime

Blind for a defensive option

Chaos Golem for phys mitigation

Honestly the lack of options is the main reason I don't expend the points for that cluster. Culling Strike is really nice though. I may try to get it on a megalomaniac jewel.

1- Gryph I saw that some people in hardcore use a shaper astral plate with % of Damage is taken from Mana before Life. What do you think? its an upgrade for cloak of defiance? or its the same. You lose flat mana but you gain flat life in astral if you craft it and crit chance. Astral or cloak?

2- How arkane cloak works?. We have to press it all the time is not in cooldown? it doesnt affect our mind over matter?
Последняя редакция: yissus. Время: 15 июля 2020 г., 13:40:19
Most of your damage comes from Archmage (which is lightning damage), not Cremation itself.
"
2- How arkane cloak works?. We have to press it all the time is not in cooldown? it doesnt affect our mind over matter?

Arcane cloak gives a lot of flat lightning damage and a large damage buffer. Technically for a split second you lose a ton of Mana but you regenerate Mana extremely quickly so unless you cast it and then within a fraction of a second get hit by something large enough to overwhelm your Mana pool+HP+arcane cloak buff you will be fine, after that split second you will be at full Mana and then be far tankier than without arcane cloak. So arcane cloak both increases your offense dramatically and your defense somewhat. I use arcane cloak on left click and with just a 2.5 second cool down it is up most of the time, the only time it isn't up I probably just shield charged and have fortify up.
"
jeremy_u_s3 написал:
"

Arcane cloak gives a lot of flat lightning damage and a large damage buffer. Technically for a split second you lose a ton of Mana but you regenerate Mana extremely quickly so unless you cast it and then within a fraction of a second get hit by something large enough to overwhelm your Mana pool+HP+arcane cloak buff you will be fine, after that split second you will be at full Mana and then be far tankier than without arcane cloak. So arcane cloak both increases your offense dramatically and your defense somewhat. I use arcane cloak on left click and with just a 2.5 second cool down it is up most of the time, the only time it isn't up I probably just shield charged and have fortify up.

ALSO!

When you USE Arcane Cloak you recover 20%(multiplied by any mana recovery rate you may have) of your maximum mana over 1 second as well thanks to the Dynamo notable.. You really don't even notice the mana consumption. Any defensive "downtime" as a result of spending the mana is also negated by the skill itself giving that massive defense buffer.
Which Watcher's Eye is strongest for our build? or in which situations performs better?:

-increased Mana Recovery Rate while affected by Clarity
or
-Damage taken from Mana before Life while affected by Clarity

It seems that the recovery rate one is like having a vaal pact for mana. Its an instant recovery?. So our mana is always up?
"
yissus написал:
Which Watcher's Eye is strongest for our build? or in which situations performs better?:

-increased Mana Recovery Rate while affected by Clarity
or
-Damage taken from Mana before Life while affected by Clarity

It seems that the recovery rate one is like having a vaal pact for mana. Its an instant recovery?. So our mana is always up?

Damage taken from life before mana is my top pick as we already have tons of regen. Getting up to 50% MoM is HUUUUUGE.

For example:

I have 5,400 life.

With a 50/50 damage split I have effectively 10,800 life.
With a 60/40 damage split I have effectively 9,000 life.

That's 1.8k eHP in one mod. I also have close to 7k mana regen per second.

If you have around 4k life it's worth around 1.3k eHP boost. roughly 6.7k vs 8k eHP.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация