[3.14] Gryph's Thirsty Archmage Cremation Necromancer

Gryph, noticed you don't play with Healthy Mind anymore. Is it because you were lacking survability in the end-game stuff or maybe because you were already doing enough damage and didn't needed that for the high mana it gives ?
"
Manu_333 написал:
Gryph, noticed you don't play with Healthy Mind anymore. Is it because you were lacking survability in the end-game stuff or maybe because you were already doing enough damage and didn't needed that for the high mana it gives ?

yeah I just got enough damage where I didn't need it anymore, at which point I might as well be more unkillable. Haha
As a placeholder before hitting top-tier gear, would you think running Animated Guardian with all the typical %dmg buff gear will help to give that little extra damage boost? We are necro ascendancy after all - think it would be fairly tanky + we kill fast enough so the AG won't be taking much damage at all.
"
Ezciel написал:
As a placeholder before hitting top-tier gear, would you think running Animated Guardian with all the typical %dmg buff gear will help to give that little extra damage boost? We are necro ascendancy after all - think it would be fairly tanky + we kill fast enough so the AG won't be taking much damage at all.

I don't think it's really worth it but you can if you want to. Socket space is a concern of course and a no-link AG is going to die :P
Are we using second wind support only to shorten the cooldown of arcane cloak? Cause we're surely not getting another stack.
Последняя редакция: generalfc. Время: 17 июля 2020 г., 9:35:12
"
generalfc написал:
Are we using second wind support only to shorten the cooldown of arcane cloak? Cause we're surely not getting another stack.

That is correct. Second wind does not give an additional use to instant skills, but it does still reduce cooldown time.
So I've spent some time and a lot of exalts making adjustments, and I think I can say my gear has finally made it to actual end game status:

This build straight up just destroys stuff lol. I still have some micro management things to do, but I've follow Gryph's build as closely as possible. I can understand why some people don't enjoy the two click playstyle, but I have to say it's a nice change of pace from cyclone. I plan to continue to make tweeks as this league progresses. I can't thank you enough Gryph for making a guide for this fantastic build! :D
Последняя редакция: Roflwafflezzz. Время: 18 июля 2020 г., 2:09:20
"
Roflwafflezzz написал:
So I've spent some time and a lot of exalts making adjustments, and I think I can say my gear has finally made it to actual end game status:

This build straight up just destroys stuff lol. I still have some micro management things to do, but I've follow Gryph's build as closely as possible. I can understand why some people don't enjoy the two click playstyle, but I have to say it's a nice change of pace from cyclone. I plan to continue to make tweeks as this league progresses. I can't thank you enough Gryph for making a guide for this fantastic build! :D

Nice upgrades indeed ! I did some too ! Just finally bought an Unnatural Instinct (the price hurts my pockets lol)
Also enchanted boots with 70% mana regen, still no luck on the helm for the enchantment tho).

Also upgraded my shield, belt and wand, just trying to roll a better life with seeds on shield and belt, better spell dmg on shield, and also need to add lightning dmg on wand :

Последняя редакция: Manu_333. Время: 18 июля 2020 г., 2:41:34
Any chance you could give your most recent POB gryph? Would very much like to save it into my POB so i can do tweaks/calcs
Последняя редакция: Ezciel. Время: 18 июля 2020 г., 23:55:34
"
Ezciel написал:
Any chance you could give your most recent POB gryph? Would very much like to save it into my POB so i can do tweaks/calcs

My character's current POB is the Level 95 one in the guide.

https://pastebin.com/b2CfYNQr
Последняя редакция: Gryphenprey. Время: 19 июля 2020 г., 1:12:05

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация