[3.14] Gryph's Thirsty Archmage Cremation Necromancer

Is this build capable of T16 100% delirium?
Played TR/CA Trickster level 96 - capable but slow, Bane occultist LL/ES level 94 (great clear and tanky but incapable of t16 100%)
Maybe someone can answer this - do we manually desecrate than use cremation? i'm just getting to the level where i switch to cremation.
"
allnamesaretaken50 написал:
Played TR/CA Trickster level 96 - capable but slow, Bane occultist LL/ES level 94 (great clear and tanky but incapable of t16 100%)

I have not tried, but I would think so based on past experience. Might be a little bit slow if you're not min-maxed. Also taking the Crit route will boost mapping damage a lot as well. That's entirely reliant on crazy good gear though.

"
Maybe someone can answer this - do we manually desecrate than use cremation? i'm just getting to the level where i switch to cremation.

Yes. Often you can use the corpses from the monsters you kill as well.
"
Gryphenprey написал:
"

I have not tried, but I would think so based on past experience. Might be a little bit slow if you're not min-maxed. Also taking the Crit route will boost mapping damage a lot as well. That's entirely reliant on crazy good gear though.

"

Yes. Often you can use the corpses from the monsters you kill as well.

Ty sir. I started using cremation and it's a very fun and nice playstyle :)
I was lucky enough to buy these gloves for 20c while similar gloves were in the 1.5+ ex (high dex+nice life+damage on chilled enemies+mana)
Great build that really matches my play style

Pros:
1. Tanky
2. Super life regen
3. Great area damage - great for legion, simulacrum

Will probably league start with this build next league.

Thank you for sharing.
Hey, thank you for for build, it's just awsome. Very tanky, and lags/high ping immune.

I'm level 95 now, sirus 8 killed, elder, shaper and uber elder are dead too.

If someone interested, my gear:
Скрытый текст

Very nice build. Very tanky and good for incremental improvements via Harvest. Still working on getting life on a few items, but really no need as this build farms Sirus 8, Uber elder easily. One of the better ones I’ve played for sure and I’ve been playing for years. Thanks for the guide. Agnostic is probably too powerful.

Hello,

Having fun with your build so far, gonna finish the league with it. I had a question about Mind over Matter node and Cloak of Defiance. Since it is on the chest piece, the node does not stack right? (from what google says)
After you get the chest, remove the node?
Thanks!
"
Deadwest написал:
Hello,

Having fun with your build so far, gonna finish the league with it. I had a question about Mind over Matter node and Cloak of Defiance. Since it is on the chest piece, the node does not stack right? (from what google says)
After you get the chest, remove the node?
Thanks!

Yes, if you have the chest, remove the node. :)
Just wanted to say thanks for the build guide. I've played a ton of builds since I started playing, and this one is a ton of fun to play. I've been testing it out in standard with a view to possibly starting next league on it, assuming that the usual nerf hammer doesn't hit it too hard.
Well, assuming that I am able to play next league anyway, which is entirely subject to Bloom...
I loved Path of Exile.
I do not love Path of RNG.
Bloom gives me migraines, the over usage of darkness strains my eyes.
Save our game, remove all of the constant RNG and allow us to turn off Bloom or give us an in game brightness control!
Последняя редакция: Maelstromicus. Время: 23 авг. 2020 г., 16:00:48

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация