[3.14] Gryph's Thirsty Archmage Cremation Necromancer

"
Garash написал:
Ive tried leveling with slinger, arc and bl and it was smooth. I saw you mentioned earlier to switch to this after merc lab. Do you need any items at all? Im mostly thinking of foible at league start

You don't *need* anything specific to work, but yeah a Foible goes a LOOOOOOONG way to making the build feel really good. Especially early on. I would prioritize it if you can, though I reckon a lot of people will want one which will drive up the price on day 1.
"
Gryphenprey написал:
"
Garash написал:
Ive tried leveling with slinger, arc and bl and it was smooth. I saw you mentioned earlier to switch to this after merc lab. Do you need any items at all? Im mostly thinking of foible at league start

You don't *need* anything specific to work, but yeah a Foible goes a LOOOOOOONG way to making the build feel really good. Especially early on. I would prioritize it if you can, though I reckon a lot of people will want one which will drive up the price on day 1.

I started a char yesterday and got through a10 today (personal record time, yay!). I didnt use a foible or anything and it was still smooth. Tanky af!
I just switched from Spellslinger to Cremation at the end of act 10 and Im so glad I picked this build for my starter.

I think this will be also awesome bosskiller.

PS: Sigil of Power is awesome with this build. max stage is triggered so fast and damage boost is huge.
Последняя редакция: Asag. Время: 19 сент. 2020 г., 17:35:10
"
Asag написал:
I just switched from Spellslinger to Cremation at the end of act 10 and Im so glad I picked this build for my starter.

I think this will be also awesome bosskiller.

PS: Sigil of Power is awesome with this build. max stage is triggered so fast and damage boost is huge.

I made the swap at the end of act 7 when my damage dropped off was a smooth transition despite the all self found gear. ^^

One thing to try is the new Pinpoint Support.

I'm not 100% on the numbers exactly (I just haven't math'd it out) but this seems really strong. +0-3 projectiles depending on Intensity and up to 90% more damage with max(3) intensity. Could be good, worth trying at least.
Its true that cremation animation is bugged and shoots too many projectiles? I did not played cremation before and when i started to use it my eyes were like
"WTF!"
"
Asag написал:
Its true that cremation animation is bugged and shoots too many projectiles? I did not played cremation before and when i started to use it my eyes were like
"WTF!"

I thought I was going crazy at first. Lol. Yeah I noticed this as well.
Why its important to get 100 mana cost on desecrate gloves setup? Dont we proc Kitava Helmet with Cremation anyway?
"
Asag написал:
Why its important to get 100 mana cost on desecrate gloves setup? Dont we proc Kitava Helmet with Cremation anyway?

Quality of life. Desecrate casts FAR faster than Cremation so it can be spammed for more procs in between cremation casts if you like.

I wouldn't worry about it this early in the league.
Hi Gryphenprey, have you tried Flame Wall? I found it interesting. You can cast it on top of Cremation to easily make the projectiles pass-through it. I felt it gives me a lot of dps. Also, combine that with Sigil of Power though at that point, we're like doing a warcry rotation :D
Последняя редакция: xDeicidium. Время: 21 сент. 2020 г., 5:58:35
"
xDeicidium написал:
Hi Gryphenprey, have you tried Flame Wall? I found it interesting. You can cast it on top of Cremation to easily make the projectiles pass-through it. I felt it gives me a lot of dps. Also, combine that with Sigil of Power though at that point, we're like doing a warcry rotation :D

I don't think Flame Wall is adding enough to matter really. And yes, Sigil is great for extra single target. :)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация