[3.14] Gryph's Thirsty Archmage Cremation Necromancer

What do you guys think about using phantasmal cremation (explodes corpses) and phantasmal desecrate (got buffed to 20% chance to get a 1200% life corpse) for more single target ?
Последняя редакция: Ethario. Время: 13 янв. 2021 г., 9:08:56
Do the geysers snapshot intensify bonuses or do you need to stay still to do maximum dps?
How is the single target damage with this? Saw some videos of Elder fights and it seemed really slow, but maybe they were bad builds
"
Coil1 написал:
Do the geysers snapshot intensify bonuses or do you need to stay still to do maximum dps?

Yes, they snapshot.

"
Kaevar написал:
How is the single target damage with this? Saw some videos of Elder fights and it seemed really slow, but maybe they were bad builds

It's pretty reasonable. That said, it's apparently been bugged all of heist to not work with Pinpoint and intensify...which means i was playing it on a 4L basically. lmao.

if you have a 5L the damage is reasonable, but you literally double your damage with a 6L

"
Ethario написал:
What do you guys think about using phantasmal cremation (explodes corpses) and phantasmal desecrate (got buffed to 20% chance to get a 1200% life corpse) for more single target ?

You can read my thoughts on phantasmal desecrate here
Hi Gryphenprey,

I plan to play this build in 3.13. From experience I prefer to follow a build of which the author also plays it in the same league (in this case Ritual). Will you play this build yourself in 3.13?

Thanks in advance for your reply.
"
jlo072 написал:
Hi Gryphenprey,

I plan to play this build in 3.13. From experience I prefer to follow a build of which the author also plays it in the same league (in this case Ritual). Will you play this build yourself in 3.13?

Hi, I see now you in your other guide you plan to play Volatile Dead Necromancer. You can ignore my post. I will look into your other build :)
"
jlo072 написал:
"
jlo072 написал:
Hi Gryphenprey,

Hi, I see now you in your other guide you plan to play Volatile Dead Necromancer. You can ignore my post. I will look into your other build :)

Haha yeah, I know that this build will be great mechanically but I've done it like 3 times in the last 2 leagues already. :P
So since it snapshots would you need to cast Cremation 7 times to get 4 geysers at 4x intensify?
Hi Gryph,

I've made a version of this build for HCSSF, do you have any improvements i can make to this?

https://pastebin.com/Jx9rw4s3
"
PlainSage написал:
Hi Gryph,

I've made a version of this build for HCSSF, do you have any improvements i can make to this?

https://pastebin.com/Jx9rw4s3

There are a lot of things going wrong with that PoB. For example, you are going for elemental ailment immune but are only at 74% etc.

Check out PoEDan79 - DanArchmage for a HCSSF Cremation Character nearly maxed out and played for race in HCSSF.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация