[3.14] Gryph's Thirsty Archmage Cremation Necromancer

"
Ethario написал:
"
Gryphenprey написал:

Yes, new links should be:

Cremation - Archmage - Intensify - Pinpoint - GMP - Ele Focus

If you want fewer but harder hitting projectiles you can go Lightning Pen instead of GMP.

Might be a bit clunky cause the multipliers on mana are so much higher (4.5k mana per cast in my pob). Without absolute GG gear might be annoying to lose intensify stacks constantly while moving and shredding your mana, my 2 cents.

You can just...not move for a moment while mana recovers :P

Also, I would go ahead and drop fevered mind from the build for this reason as well. My mana cost is 3,221 without it and it's not terribly powerful compared to other options that we have.
I see you updated your gems and links but now I have some confusion with your gear. Your gloves are still showing as the 5 link with shaper faster casting to get the desecrate mana cost above 100 but your gems are a 2L desecrate now. Is it cremation now costing over 100? How does this now work?

Can you explain how the intensify gameplay will change because your videos show you casting desecrate and being on the move constantly from pack to pack cremating things, isn't this counter productive?

Are you still running righteous fire for the combo with a dousing flask? Do you maintain this all the time?

Without increased crit gem how do you maintain elemental overlord?

Finally do you have a rough tech tree levelling guide for your 3.13 update?

Thanks again (ive only played 2 leagues on xbox and am still nooby)
Последняя редакция: l3m0nh3ad. Время: 14 янв. 2021 г., 9:42:58
How would you level the build? Is spellslinger still viable until you swap before maps?
"
Celdro написал:
How would you level the build? Is spellslinger still viable until you swap before maps?

can level with slinger or cremation. Can start using archmage after normal lab even. Unleash+Detonate Dead+Archmage+Spell Cascade is also reasonable for clearing.
This was my favorite heist build!

For anyone wondering how to lvl this build, rush agnostic, stack mana and grab essence glutton first.

Youd be pretty much immortal that way.
discord id: dejuvenate#5828
Guides
[3.13 Ritual] Flameslinger - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3009295
[3.5 Betrayal] Brutus AW Chieftain - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2320224
[3.4 Delve] Toxic Rain - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2207700
Hey Gryph, very cool build.

Just one question, have you considered unearth with a gmp instead of desecrate? it has 0.3 cast instead of the 0.6 of desecrate. it was one of the changes now with 3.13.

Thank you again for your work!
why not MOM in this path?
edit: ok i look the cloak
Последняя редакция: xustis. Время: 14 янв. 2021 г., 13:24:19
Why 3.13 pob has 2L desecrate ? Dont we need it at 100 mana ?
"
dejuvenate написал:
This was my favorite heist build!

For anyone wondering how to lvl this build, rush agnostic, stack mana and grab essence glutton first.

Youd be pretty much immortal that way.

This. This exactly. Rush Ele Overload -> Agnostic+Essence GLutton. Ez game afterward.

"
Deyja написал:
Hey Gryph, very cool build.

Just one question, have you considered unearth with a gmp instead of desecrate? it has 0.3 cast instead of the 0.6 of desecrate. it was one of the changes now with 3.13.

Thank you again for your work!

Haven't considered it specifically. The main issue I'd have is that it's only 5 corpses per cast instead of 12 which could lead to awkward situations where bone offering procs and leaves you with nothing to cremate.

"
aqsahard написал:
Why 3.13 pob has 2L desecrate ? Dont we need it at 100 mana ?

I've come to the conclusion that it's not needed. ^^
There are also more spells that need sockets that before.

I'll check the guide and fix that today.
Any reason you don't take the Intensity node on the tree? +1 max Intensity is an absolutely enormous damage boost.

Regardless, great guide.
Последняя редакция: Xanthochroid. Время: 14 янв. 2021 г., 15:16:04

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация