[3.14] Gryph's Thirsty Archmage Cremation Necromancer

Hell :O

Yeah well still need to buy a 6 link Cloak of defiance before anything else :S

I must be stoopid or don't know how to craft to make currency like you cause it don't get up fast enough :/
"
Manu_333 написал:
Hell :O

Yeah well still need to buy a 6 link Cloak of defiance before anything else :S

I must be stoopid or don't know how to craft to make currency like you cause it don't get up fast enough :/

I'm not very wealthy by most people's standards. I do know how to get currency and am good at crafting though. High level seeds of certain varieties sell for 1-2c each (tier 1 seeds) so I sell the ones I don't need to use. That's been a pretty steady source of chaos orbs for me at least.

That and just generally playing the game at high tier maps will make currency.

Or farm seeds in quarry. lol. I am buying specifically quarry seeds for my project at like 3:1c (only a specific one for me, but still)

And yes, get that 6L Cloak! :D
So even tho I don't have a 6 link yet, i've tried it since the items don't cost much (the jewels). I've put Healthy Mind at the top, and Fevered at the left side like you did. It did pump up my mana from 6.7k to 9k :O

But my life went from 4k to 3.4k which doesnt seem too bad anyway I guess, since a lot of the damage goes into the mana. Also since now I got more mana, the mana regen is even higher. And by doing so, like you said, you get more spell block now :)
The damage went up too since I got a huge mana pool.

I was still using the first version of your jewel near the mid of the tree called Pure Talent (was having a hard time getting dexterity so it helped a lot). But now i've put Clear Mind jewel there instead... but do you think I should put Tempered Mind instead like you suggest in the jewel section ? (No I don't have a Watcher's eye). My guess is no since it gives directly 20% mana regen (and spell damage for a bonus !)

I also get rid of Algor's gloves. Never was a fan of it anyway xD So i searched for some faster cast speed lvl on it, and I found those for 12 chaos only. (That's what helped me getting rid of Pure Talent since it has some dext on it too !) (I crafted the mana on it).

Последняя редакция: Manu_333. Время: 2 июля 2020 г., 6:13:51
"
Manu_333 написал:
So even tho I don't have a 6 link yet, i've tried it since the items don't cost much (the jewels). I've put Healthy Mind at the top, and Fevered at the left side like you did. It did pump up my mana from 6.7k to 9k :O

But my life went from 4k to 3.4k which doesnt seem too bad anyway I guess, since a lot of the damage goes into the mana. Also since now I got more mana, the mana regen is even higher. And by doing so, like you said, you get more spell block now :)
The damage went up too since I got a huge mana pool.

I was still using the first version of your jewel near the mid of the tree called Pure Talent (was having a hard time getting dexterity so it helped a lot). But now i've put Clear Mind jewel there instead... but do you think I should put Tempered Mind instead like you suggest in the jewel section ? (No I don't have a Watcher's eye). My guess is no since it gives directly 20% mana regen (and spell damage for a bonus !)

I also get rid of Algor's gloves. Never was a fan of it anyway xD So i searched for some faster cast speed lvl on it, and I found those for 12 chaos only. (That's what helped me getting rid of Pure Talent since it has some dext on it too !) (I crafted the mana on it).

Yeah I went from 4.6k to 4k life haha. Sketched me out so bad but it's also fine since I have 50% of damage going to mana.

I really like the rare gloves approach and putting Desecrate in with Faster casting. Keeps it over 100 mana for Kitava's and frees us the two massive mana nodes+Healthy mind.

Speaking of gloves, I slammed mine with an Augment life from Harvest and hit T1 Hybrid life :D

But yeah, lookin good man!
Yeah I like it too ! Figured it was indeed for the 100 mana cost of it since we lost 20% increase spell cost :)

Found a nice Unset ring just recently, so i've put clarity in it, and now my Clear Mind gem Spell damage is useless xD

It is currently taking place at your Watcher's Eye location. I'm not quite sure if I should keep it for the ''+20% increased mana regeneration rate'' or if I should place Tempered Mind there instead ? Can you help me with that ? I don't see very much a diff, on by pressing C and looking in the Defence tab, it does seem I have less mana regeneration if I put Tempered Mind, but that's normal since that is just the recovery rate, right ? How to know which one would be better then ?

GG for your gloves :O
Последняя редакция: Manu_333. Время: 2 июля 2020 г., 8:59:29
"
Manu_333 написал:
Yeah I like it too ! Figured it was indeed for the 100 mana cost of it since we lost 20% increase spell cost :)

Found a nice Unset ring just recently, so i've put clarity in it, and now my Clear Mind gem Spell damage is useless xD

It is currently taking place at your Watcher's Eye location. I'm not quite sure if I should keep it for the ''+20% increased mana regeneration rate'' or if I should place Tempered Mind there instead ? Can you help me with that ? I don't see very much a diff, on by pressing C and looking in the Defence tab, it does seem I have less mana regeneration if I put Tempered Mind, but that's normal since that is just the recovery rate, right ? How to know which one would be better then ?

GG for your gloves :O

Mana Recovery rate doesn't show up in your character sheet so you just have to do the math. pop off a desecrate+consume a corpse, and trigger Arcane Surge, check the number for mana regen, and multiply it by 1.X, x=mana recovery rate.

Don't use Clarity until you have watcher's eye. Better to just use the Clear Mind for the damage or Tempered/Transcendent Mind for the Mana Recovery Rate if you feel you need it.

Heck even a rare jewel with %Life+%Mana+Res is fine.
I wonder how can I improve my single target damage and what next upgrade I should get? Thinking about helm enchant, I already bought Zealot base but prophecy quite expensive and i don't know if it worth it.
"
rax4r написал:
I wonder how can I improve my single target damage and what next upgrade I should get? Thinking about helm enchant, I already bought Zealot base but prophecy quite expensive and i don't know if it worth it.

I haven't added this to the guide yet, but you can get some gloves with Faster Casting Support:

Put desecrate in those, move Fevered Mind over to the Templar Jewel Socket, take 1 2-point notable there, and slot in Healthy Mind in the Witch Jewel Socket where we had Fevered Mind.

Desecrate still costs 100 mana, you'll lose a bit of life but you gain a TON of mana and Damage. This swap was about a 25% more damage boost for me alone and it freed up some passive points. Best part the jewels are CHEAP. :D
Even with the debuffs provided by kitava's thirst, is crown of the inward eye not more damage?

And without algor mortis we don't need to trigger creeping frost or use cold snap, so it seems like the kitava helm isn't really needed to proc everything that we want (wave of conviction, bone offering, tempest shield in wand...)
Последняя редакция: peentube. Время: 2 июля 2020 г., 21:50:02
"
peentube написал:
Even with the debuffs provided by kitava's thirst, is crown of the inward eye not more damage?

And without algor mortis we don't need to trigger creeping frost or use cold snap, so it seems like the kitava helm isn't really needed to proc everything that we want (wave of conviction, bone offering, tempest shield in wand...)

I did mention that Crown is very good. However:

I am proccing Ele Weakness+Blade Blast + Wave of Conviction linked to increased crits (to boost EO uptime which is kinda lacking otherwise)

Also the wand slot is:
Tempest Shield
Bone offering
Righteous Fire

RF in wand is for Arakaali life recovery cheese. Combine with dousing flask and every time you pop the flask you get the 50% increased life recovery for 4 seconds. So for me, Agnostic recovers 2,200 life per second. And then I get bursts of 3,300 life every time I pop the flask. Having RF in the trigger wand lets me not need to worry about recasting it ever.

So I mean, yes Crown is fantastic, but it's not actually more damage. Blade Blast Unnerves everything, EO uptime is much higher and thus real damage is as well, and I get to curse everything.

Also getting the enchant (massive DPS+AOE+QOL boost) on Kitava's is a matter of chancing a cheap already enchanted zealot's helmet whereas getting it on Crown is reliant on Lab, which inherently makes it very hard to acquire and pretty pricey.

The only REAL downside is that We are locked in on Crusader being the best anoint for us for damage. With Crown you can anoint Mind Drinker for mana+mana on kill. We have so much mana regen though that I don't think it really makes a difference.

Hope that helps clear up my thought processes :D
Crown is definitely my #2 choice.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация