[3.14] Gryph's Thirsty Archmage Cremation Necromancer

"
Gryphenprey написал:
"
peentube написал:
Even with the debuffs provided by kitava's thirst, is crown of the inward eye not more damage?

And without algor mortis we don't need to trigger creeping frost or use cold snap, so it seems like the kitava helm isn't really needed to proc everything that we want (wave of conviction, bone offering, tempest shield in wand...)

I did mention that Crown is very good. However:

I am proccing Ele Weakness+Blade Blast + Wave of Conviction linked to increased crits (to boost EO uptime which is kinda lacking otherwise)

Also the wand slot is:
Tempest Shield
Bone offering
Righteous Fire

RF in wand is for Arakaali life recovery cheese. Combine with dousing flask and every time you pop the flask you get the 50% increased life recovery for 4 seconds. So for me, Agnostic recovers 2,200 life per second. And then I get bursts of 3,300 life every time I pop the flask. Having RF in the trigger wand lets me not need to worry about recasting it ever.

So I mean, yes Crown is fantastic, but it's not actually more damage. Blade Blast Unnerves everything, EO uptime is much higher and thus real damage is as well, and I get to curse everything.

Also getting the enchant (massive DPS+AOE+QOL boost) on Kitava's is a matter of chancing a cheap already enchanted zealot's helmet whereas getting it on Crown is reliant on Lab, which inherently makes it very hard to acquire and pretty pricey.

The only REAL downside is that We are locked in on Crusader being the best anoint for us for damage. With Crown you can anoint Mind Drinker for mana+mana on kill. We have so much mana regen though that I don't think it really makes a difference.

Hope that helps clear up my thought processes :D
Crown is definitely my #2 choice.

Ahh, I totally forgot about the RF interaction you mentioned in the guide! Thanks for the clarity on the rest!

Is the zealot helm -> kitava's chance thing a prophecy thing only? Or is it possible with enough scourings and chance orbs?
Последняя редакция: peentube. Время: 3 июля 2020 г., 0:03:54
"
peentube написал:

Ahh, I totally forgot about the RF interaction you mentioned in the guide! Thanks for the clarity on the rest!

Is the zealot helm -> kitava's chance thing a prophecy thing only? Or is it possible with enough scourings and chance orbs?

You can use just chance+scours. I spent 4ex doing that before realizing that (at the time) Trash to Treasure was 4ex if I bought the div cards. I ended up doing it via Trash to Treasure to make it painless. haha

Start with this:

End with this:
Still spying on you :D

I'm guessing since the patch 3.11.1 that the clusters will be lowered in price in the coming days/weeks !

I see that you got your hand on a nice large cluster, and that you removed Spiritual Aid to put points in it :O
With all that good notables your damage got probably buffed high ?

(finally got a 6 link :D )
Последняя редакция: Manu_333. Время: 3 июля 2020 г., 4:14:23
"
Gryphenprey написал:
"
rax4r написал:
I wonder how can I improve my single target damage and what next upgrade I should get? Thinking about helm enchant, I already bought Zealot base but prophecy quite expensive and i don't know if it worth it.

I haven't added this to the guide yet, but you can get some gloves with Faster Casting Support:

Put desecrate in those, move Fevered Mind over to the Templar Jewel Socket, take 1 2-point notable there, and slot in Healthy Mind in the Witch Jewel Socket where we had Fevered Mind.

Desecrate still costs 100 mana, you'll lose a bit of life but you gain a TON of mana and Damage. This swap was about a 25% more damage boost for me alone and it freed up some passive points. Best part the jewels are CHEAP. :D

I have 10k mana now, lol. Thank you, desecrate with faster casting feels alot smoother and this improved my damage significantly.
What are we looking for in large cluster jewel other then the obvious Scintillating Idea
"
Manu_333 написал:
Still spying on you :D

I'm guessing since the patch 3.11.1 that the clusters will be lowered in price in the coming days/weeks !

I see that you got your hand on a nice large cluster, and that you removed Spiritual Aid to put points in it :O
With all that good notables your damage got probably buffed high ?

(finally got a 6 link :D )

Yeah with the changes I've made I've gone from about 230k Cremation to about 330k cremation.

"
Raggon написал:
What are we looking for in large cluster jewel other then the obvious Scintillating Idea

Doryani's Lesson as a source of life leech. with most other notables you get to take Scint+Doryani's and ignore the 3rd notable in the back.

AND OMG! Project time!

:D
Overshock isnt worth ?
"
Manu_333 написал:
Overshock isnt worth ?

I mean it's good. I think it's close to 4% damage per point (2 point investment)

It's not one I specifically aim for though is all. Point hungry build.

Edit:
made some updates to the guide.

Added a leveling POB/tree
Updated gear to prioritize the Shaper Gloves as the main goal for glove slot.
Added AL8 Sirus Fight
Other little tweaks here and there.
Последняя редакция: Gryphenprey. Время: 3 июля 2020 г., 18:57:35

project mostly done! I'm settling for T2 life for the time being. I've got other pieces that need the life tiers rerolled.

Also I'm probably going to be dropping Kitava's Teaching as I no longer think it's needed for *me* --I think this is something that'll just kinda happen after you get to a certain point in levels+min-maxing gear. I'm going to add another small cluster or megalomaniac jewel in its place.
Quick reminder for you to make a
full speed no looting maximum effort all out Minotaur run with the full build :P

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация