[3.14] Gryph's Thirsty Archmage Cremation Necromancer

"
lyfredaheero написал:
"
Manu_333 написал:
Yeah point hungry indeed, i do prefer the gloves too, i'm gonna try to buy the 50_ dex and mana and craft the rest, thanks for the info

Talking about gloves gravest crafting, definitely need to be lucky to get dex and faster casting and pray for mana and life stats on it, probably then an Open Suffix and Prefix for crafting and conqueror exalt slams later, but watch out for your resistance then..

Harvest crafting has so far been rewarding, I spent quite a lot of time in the garden, and crafting items... it has relatively high chance of landing multiple T1-T3 stats a lot of times

Just need Shaper gloves with Mana+Dexterity and removable via harvest mods. The rest can be done with Harvest.

Augment Caster gives you ~43% chance to hit faster casting. And it's the same on any follow up "remove a caster, add a caster" attempts.

That leaves you with Dex+Mana+Faster Casting. Want a specific resistance for suffix? Augment Cold/Fire/Lightning/Chaos and reroll as you feel the need. There is a very small chance of hitting a non-res here (cold/fire DOT Multiplier).

Want life? fill suffixes, Augment life. If you have naturally filled suffixes, block hybrid and augment. 1/10 to hit T1 life. 1/10 to hit phys damage leech. Reroll until you're satisfied.

Got the life roll you want? remove craft and augment lucky life. Most likely will hit a hybrid life roll. If you hit phys leech, remove attack or phys will wipe it and you can try again. Hit a low tier hybrid life roll? Remove Defense Mod and try again.

Repeat until satisfied. You don't need perfection.

Any other anoint choices you would recommend?

I'm guessing Mind Drinker or maybe Soul Siphon?

Edit: Would Glancing Blows be worth getting?
Последняя редакция: Ezciel. Время: 10 июля 2020 г., 7:03:52
"
Ezciel написал:

Glancing blows plays out a bit differently then the way this is put together. It's a great way to play archmage cremation though, and it's a bit more immortal of an approach if you're into that. As opposed to softcore builds.

A great inspiration would be dan's current hc char. Be forewarned: His gear is always the filthiest of the filthy. https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/PoEDan79/characters

I like intensify personally. You get base increased aoe from the gem. When you boss you stand and cast which gives you the bonus damage and the reduced aoe. It feels like a semi-auto version of inc aoe/conc effect gem swapping with a bit of a compromise. Let's be honest about damage too. The build has lots already even with intensify, but without the stacks.

Path of the savant would be an okay poor boy annoint. Crusader for the big boy annoint likely (transfiguration of mind hidden notable.)

I'm running a similar build on sc ssf and having a lot of fun with it. I'd definitely recommend an archmage cremation variant to people this league. With intensify I get full screen aoe essentially.
"
insulted написал:
"
Ezciel написал:

Glancing blows plays out a bit differently then the way this is put together. It's a great way to play archmage cremation though, and it's a bit more immortal of an approach if you're into that. As opposed to softcore builds.

A great inspiration would be dan's current hc char. Be forewarned: His gear is always the filthiest of the filthy. https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/PoEDan79/characters

I like intensify personally. You get base increased aoe from the gem. When you boss you stand and cast which gives you the bonus damage and the reduced aoe. It feels like a semi-auto version of inc aoe/conc effect gem swapping with a bit of a compromise. Let's be honest about damage too. The build has lots already even with intensify, but without the stacks.

Path of the savant would be an okay poor boy annoint. Crusader for the big boy annoint likely (transfiguration of mind hidden notable.)

I'm running a similar build on sc ssf and having a lot of fun with it. I'd definitely recommend an archmage cremation variant to people this league. With intensify I get full screen aoe essentially.

I personally just hate Glancing Blows. Hahaha. It's always just felt bad to me when I can cap my block chance without it without much more investment.
'Right now I have 56/60 block unflasked. 75/70 when I have Rumi's up.

Intensify is ok. I don't like it because I am never standing still long enough for it to be good on bosses so it feels a bit pointless then. Besides I get full screen AOE without it :P

Regardless of how you do it though, yeah cremation+archmage Necro is just so insanely powerful this league. It's got good damage and is incredibly tanky. Even with softcore 4k Life+50% MoM it's feels almost unkillable. lol

Regarding cheap anoints:

Mind Drinker is the best mana anoint on the cheap.
Sanctuary is really nice if you need some resists and block chance

And yeah Crusader is the BIS anoint for sure.
Here's my VD version, pretty sure it's calculated properly for the most part, you can turn off RF if you think it's disingenuous, all the new items are things I need to craft, everything else I already have.

You can take this further with some levels and xibaqua (Glorious Vanity) or you can budget it up with Unwavering or Brine King Pantheon and drop the Skyforth. Otherwise, the mana sustain is fine from my experience, I've already tested RF in my build's current, somewhat sorry state (I'm at 169k avg hit, with these items, I hit 1.2mil).

Anyway, if anyone wants some inspiration https://pastebin.com/iUeNK5TT

The pots are schite, dunno what to use to make the build better flask-wise but whatever, they do well enough.
"
Zithorio написал:
Here's my VD version, pretty sure it's calculated properly for the most part, you can turn off RF if you think it's disingenuous, all the new items are things I need to craft, everything else I already have.

You can take this further with some levels and xibaqua (Glorious Vanity) or you can budget it up with Unwavering or Brine King Pantheon and drop the Skyforth. Otherwise, the mana sustain is fine from my experience, I've already tested RF in my build's current, somewhat sorry state (I'm at 169k avg hit, with these items, I hit 1.2mil).

Anyway, if anyone wants some inspiration https://pastebin.com/iUeNK5TT

The pots are schite, dunno what to use to make the build better flask-wise but whatever, they do well enough.

I started by using VD actually. I just found it to be too much button pressing and cast spammy. haha

Desecrate -> VD -> Desecrate -> VD no time to dodge and walk around and also way more mana intensive.

With Cremation you can

Desecrate -> Cremation -> Cremation -> walk around -> desecrate -> etc...
"
Gryphenprey написал:

I started by using VD actually. I just found it to be too much button pressing and cast spammy. haha

Desecrate -> VD -> Desecrate -> VD no time to dodge and walk around and also way more mana intensive.

With Cremation you can

Desecrate -> Cremation -> Cremation -> walk around -> desecrate -> etc...

I agree with this entirely. The only way I've gotten vd to feel good is by triggering it. Pre cap corpse pact let you put out absolutely crazy numbers of balls at high speed. If you're going to level it nowadays give a vd spellslinger setup a shot. You'll never be able to manually cast it fast enough to compete.
Hi, I've started playing this build as soon as I have seen it, because I was always into cremation, but most of the builds were on CWC which I don't like very much.

Now I'm wondering about so many things but I've chosen to ask about three of them only - which tree is better? The one you have on your char or the one from PoB link here?

Also - which is better to use on second small cluster jewel: Disciple of Kitava or Blessed like you use?

Why don't you add Overshock in your cluster jewel since you have it there? Wouldn't it be nice to have it?

Thanks for answers and the build <3 Cheers
"
generalfc написал:
Hi, I've started playing this build as soon as I have seen it, because I was always into cremation, but most of the builds were on CWC which I don't like very much.

Now I'm wondering about so many things but I've chosen to ask about three of them only - which tree is better? The one you have on your char or the one from PoB link here?

Also - which is better to use on second small cluster jewel: Disciple of Kitava or Blessed like you use?

Why don't you add Overshock in your cluster jewel since you have it there? Wouldn't it be nice to have it?

The short answer is:

I change stuff all the time. Lol.

I found that I didn't need Kitava's to maintain Essence Glutton. At one point it felt like I needed it, but I got to a point in which it just wasn't necessary.

I do have Overshock on my jewel and ended up taking it because it's good damage for the 2 points.

I would just use the tree in the guide for now, I was doing some min-maxing based on my damage vs life and the points I have available.
"
Gryphenprey написал:
"
generalfc написал:

The short answer is:

I change stuff all the time. Lol.

I found that I didn't need Kitava's to maintain Essence Glutton. At one point it felt like I needed it, but I got to a point in which it just wasn't necessary.

I do have Overshock on my jewel and ended up taking it because it's good damage for the 2 points.

I would just use the tree in the guide for now, I was doing some min-maxing based on my damage vs life and the points I have available.

Thanks a lot, gl hf

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация