[3.14] Gryph's Thirsty Archmage Cremation Necromancer

"
Ezciel написал:
This build is so fun! A lot of button pressing though but still it is a really well-thought out build!

I leveled SS - Arc/Wave/BL (which is how i level most templar/witch) but got bored around lvl 60. I had a 60 archmage from a failed BL Hiero so i transitioned to Cremation.

I only have 4L's for now but it is so much fun! The corpse regen + Agnostic + MoM + all the other mana synergies really carry this build to the next level.

Edit: Is Skyforth's really necessary overall? Was thinking of using Dream Fragments to further boost mana/damage and then use a two-toned as boots for the resists.

Is it NECESSARY? No. But if you have a low amount of life then you WILL find yourself getting stunned a lot and having casts interrupted. When I was floating at around 4k-4.5 life I got stunned constantly (blocks are a stun). Every 2 seconds with Brine king. Losing casts to stun is annoying :P

It's up to you basically. It IS a flex slot. IF you feel getting stunned is not so bad, go for rares. You can also enchant 80% chance to avoid stuns if you've killed recently on your boots too. But again, losing 70% mana regen there.

The build is very flexible with gear. There's the core idea of what you wanna do with Mana+Life+Mana Regen and do what you want from there. Harvest crafting is also super broken.

My Stuff right now

These last four were crafted with Harvest mechanics. Belt and Shield were from scratch. :)

New Video:
Uber Elder Down
Hi Gryph,

Just want to say this is probably one of the most underrated builds out there. It’s tanky, strong and within reasonable budget, I find it much smoother and efficient in achieving end game than the VD Slinger build last season.

I am left with Sirus AW8 and Uber elder (failed on 1st try) before moving on to the next build (I will still keep this as my main character this season)

A slight question on Single target still... is there a recommended gem link set up for difficult bosses single target like Sirus (or do you keep the same gem links) ? What I am finding difficult for this build is for bosses that move a lot which I have to recast desecrate and cremation, but by the time they have moved again. Also how to you cast cremation against bosses? Do you create geysers under their feet or u place 3 besides them so that they take all hits from the geyser

T16 bosses and conquerors melt so fast, thus I can’t really tell what’s the most efficient way of killing bosses still.

Thanks in advance!

Последняя редакция: lyfredaheero. Время: 9 июля 2020 г., 1:22:48
"
Gryphenprey написал:

The build is very flexible with gear. There's the core idea of what you wanna do with Mana+Life+Mana Regen and do what you want from there. Harvest crafting is also super broken.

Can't wait to use this build end-game to unlock better harvest crafts. Yea stuns are annoying and i think overall i might want pseudo stun-immunity over more mana/regen. Hope a Skyforth drops for me soon!

Edit: Dan uses Intensify Support with his Cremation. Wonder how Spell damage vs Area Damage works overall?
Последняя редакция: Ezciel. Время: 9 июля 2020 г., 6:51:10
I'm still using rare boots, because I want to find a pair of gloves with Supported by # Faster cast speed, with at least 50 dex and some other good goodies stats... can't find any at all, the only ones that get on the market are missing either life, or mana, or even resist or a suffix slot to craft resist. Hard to find.

But that's the only reason.
I want to go with Skyforth because I do too see that i'm constanly stunned and some cremation cast just dont get casted when I click it, and it's getting annoying, so i can really see why he went for it.
"
Manu_333 написал:
I'm still using rare boots, because I want to find a pair of gloves with Supported by # Faster cast speed, with at least 50 dex and some other good goodies stats... can't find any at all, the only ones that get on the market are missing either life, or mana, or even resist or a suffix slot to craft resist. Hard to find.

I want to go with Skyforth because I do too see that i'm constanly stunned and some cremation cast just dont get casted when I click it, and it's getting annoying, so i can really see why he went for it.

You can just buy a shaper Influ ilvl 84 glove, and harvest craft it (T1 purple seeds), quite ez
Последняя редакция: lyfredaheero. Время: 9 июля 2020 г., 8:45:03
I'm quite noob when I tend to crafting high tier gear. What purple seeds I'm I looking at for that ? The ones that give Caster mod ?? Also there's no mana seed augment to help getting mana on the gloves so I still need to be very lucky i'm guessing, with 50+ dex
Последняя редакция: Manu_333. Время: 9 июля 2020 г., 13:32:32
"
Ezciel написал:

Can't wait to use this build end-game to unlock better harvest crafts. Yea stuns are annoying and i think overall i might want pseudo stun-immunity over more mana/regen. Hope a Skyforth drops for me soon!

Edit: Dan uses Intensify Support with his Cremation. Wonder how Spell damage vs Area Damage works overall?

I do not understand the appeal of Intensify on this build. I never stand still long enough to gain the damage bonus. IMO it really defeats the purpose of the skill--cast a couple and move along/dodge/etc...and then it also reduces its AOE similar to conc effect as well, which I also dropped from the setup because smaller AOE feels terrible.

So yeah that's my opinion on that support gem :P

And Skyforth's are less than 1ex right now. Like, 55-60c as I am typing this. I believe in you. :P Plus we are really good in lab so it'll be easy to get your enchant.

"
lyfredaheero написал:
Hi Gryph,

Just want to say this is probably one of the most underrated builds out there. It’s tanky, strong and within reasonable budget, I find it much smoother and efficient in achieving end game than the VD Slinger build last season.

I am left with Sirus AW8 and Uber elder (failed on 1st try) before moving on to the next build (I will still keep this as my main character this season)

A slight question on Single target still... is there a recommended gem link set up for difficult bosses single target like Sirus (or do you keep the same gem links) ? What I am finding difficult for this build is for bosses that move a lot which I have to recast desecrate and cremation, but by the time they have moved again. Also how to you cast cremation against bosses? Do you create geysers under their feet or u place 3 besides them so that they take all hits from the geyser

T16 bosses and conquerors melt so fast, thus I can’t really tell what’s the most efficient way of killing bosses still.

Thanks in advance!

I do love how well this build scales for sure. As for single target and bosses that move around, you can watch my Sirus Video to get an idea for that. We have A MASSIVE amount of mana regen for a reason. gotta be able to spam the cremation geysers on mobile bosses. Also one of the reasons faster casting support on desecrate is so helpful. And yeah you can also just flood the whole arena with geysers too.

And no, I do not change my gem setups for bossing.

"
Manu_333 написал:

You want to buy some Shaper gloves with Mana+Dexterity basically. Literally the rest can be made with Harvest farming.

Specifically referring to the Faster Casting mod. There are 3 different caster mods that you can roll on the gloves. So you either Augment Caster to add one, or if it has a caster mod already then you use the Remove a random caster mod and Add a random caster mod--repeat until you hit faster casting.

You can also forgo the Faster Casting Gloves and just take 2 more notables in the Fevered Mind radius. It's an average of like, 4.5% more damage per point invested so it's really good value for raw damage anyways. Build is just point hungry so I prefer the gloves.
Yeah point hungry indeed, i do prefer the gloves too, i'm gonna try to buy the 50_ dex and mana and craft the rest, thanks for the info
"
Gryphenprey написал:

And Skyforth's are less than 1ex right now. Like, 55-60c as I am typing this. I believe in you. :P Plus we are really good in lab so it'll be easy to get your enchant.

Oh yea. We totally destroy lab! Never been easier. Don't have to think about trap timings and other rubbish lol
Последняя редакция: Ezciel. Время: 9 июля 2020 г., 21:36:35
"
Manu_333 написал:
Yeah point hungry indeed, i do prefer the gloves too, i'm gonna try to buy the 50_ dex and mana and craft the rest, thanks for the info

Talking about gloves gravest crafting, definitely need to be lucky to get dex and faster casting and pray for mana and life stats on it, probably then an Open Suffix and Prefix for crafting and conqueror exalt slams later, but watch out for your resistance then..

Harvest crafting has so far been rewarding, I spent quite a lot of time in the garden, and crafting items... it has relatively high chance of landing multiple T1-T3 stats a lot of times

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация