[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

Hey All -

About to flip on over to this from my spectre build and was just trying to get everything straight about the cluster jewels.

It seems like a good "mid" priced option would be one Rotten/Renewal and one Vicious Bite/Renewal. According to OP, having only one rotten will make damage on full life be better, is that the case? Is there a best practice for large clusters and sockets? Do we truly get to take advance of damage on full life in end game bosses? Don't the golems take some damage?

I'm ok not being 100% perfect, what are people using and are happy with?
"
dperls написал:
Hey All -

About to flip on over to this from my spectre build and was just trying to get everything straight about the cluster jewels.

It seems like a good "mid" priced option would be one Rotten/Renewal and one Vicious Bite/Renewal. According to OP, having only one rotten will make damage on full life be better, is that the case? Is there a best practice for large clusters and sockets? Do we truly get to take advance of damage on full life in end game bosses? Don't the golems take some damage?

Your goal for Rotten claws is to hit 100% impale chance. One of them is worth 20% impale chance. Normal Dread banner is 20% impale chance. Now you multiply that chance by your aura effect with Generosity.. 67% for a total of 87% Good, but not perfect. Let's try Awakened Generosity.. 69% for a toal of 89%.

That's great, but still not perfect. Ok, let's use Divergent Dread Banner for an extra 5% impale chance. With normal generosity, that now gives us a 84% impale chance, for 104% with one rotten claws node. Perfect.

Vicious Bite is the next best DPS node we can roll.

Best in slot would be one triple Rotten claws, Vicious Bite, Renewal cluster, and the other Renewel/Vicious Bites/(Whatever you want, probably feasting fiends)

Anyway, having your impale chance in order allows you to drop the impale support from your links without much effect. Options to replace that link are damage on full life (Anomalous gives life leech) Ruthless, Maim(if you don't have it on your zombie link), or even Increased Critical Damage. All of those give more damage than the Impale support once you're at 100% impale chance. You may want to export your POB to find out what ones work best for you. As for full life being conditional, your golems regen so quickly, that at worst, it may not apply for an attack or two, but still should have great uptime.
Последняя редакция: Breken. Время: 29 сент. 2020 г., 13:54:25
"
Breken написал:
"
dperls написал:
Hey All -

Your goal for Rotten claws is to hit 100% impale chance. One of them is worth 20% impale chance. Normal Dread banner is 20% impale chance. Now you multiply that chance by your aura effect with Generosity.. 67% for a total of 87% Good, but not perfect. Let's try Awakened Generosity.. 69% for a toal of 89%.

That's great, but still not perfect. Ok, let's use Divergent Dread Banner for an extra 5% impale chance. With normal generosity, that now gives us a 84% impale chance, for 104% with one rotten claws node. Perfect.

Vicious Bite is the next best DPS node we can roll.

Best in slot would be one triple Rotten claws, Vicious Bite, Renewal cluster, and the other Renewel/Vicious Bites/(Whatever you want, probably feasting fiends)

Anyway, having your impale chance in order allows you to drop the impale support from your links without much effect. Options to replace that link are damage on full life (Anomalous gives life leech) Ruthless, Maim(if you don't have it on your zombie link), or even Increased Critical Strikes. All of those give more damage than the Impale support once you're at 100% impale chance. You may want to export your POB to find out what ones work best for you. As for full life being conditional, your golems regen so quickly, that at worst, it may not apply for an attack or two, but still should have great uptime.

That's helpful, thank you. So if I'm understanding, as long as I'm running one Rotten Claws and Divergent Dread Banner, I'm safe to run anything besides Rotten and also chrome my armor for 4r2b.

The 3 notable clusters are bit crazy right now. I'll prob start with a Renewal/VB and a Rotten/VB for my larges. Should that be fine for aw8 sirius etc?

Also for mediums, is there a "best" 2/3 choices? Is it always replenish/first?
Последняя редакция: dperls. Время: 29 сент. 2020 г., 14:00:31
"
dperls написал:

That's helpful, thank you. So if I'm understanding, as long as I'm running one Rotten Claws and Divergent Dread Banner, I'm safe to run anything besides Rotten and also chrome my armor for 4r2b.

The 3 notable clusters are bit crazy right now. I'll prob start with a Renewal/VB and a Rotten/VB for my larges. Should that be fine for aw8 sirius etc?

Yes, one Rotten Claws will get you to the impale cap with as long as you have Divergent Dread Banner, and your 300% auras. That large jewel combo you mentioned is exactly what I'm currently using since the triple jewels are so expensive at the moment.

And yes, that should be fine for all content.

As for mediums, it's all about aura effect. Your goal is to get 300% aura effect. Using two replenish/first jewels gets you there (on a 6 node medium) with two of them, while also giving you some nice regen.

If you are planning to use Presence of Chayula as your amulet, you will need four 6 node replenish/first jewels. If you are using Jinxed Juju (with it's 15% increased aura effect) that opens up one or two nodes for you, although you will lose ES, stun immunity, and Chaos res.

If you do decide to go with Juju Lots of great options to replace one of your nodes.

Winter Commander for 4 movement speed
Pure Aptitude for +20 int, and 1% ES regen
Pure Guile for +20 dex
Precise Commander for more minion crit.

First three of those will also lower mana reservation, maybe even enough to save you a passive (although I haven't done the math on that.)

TLDR: Get replenish/first Medium jewels with 6 passive slots.
"
Breken написал:
"
dperls написал:

Yes, one Rotten Claws will get you to the impale cap with as long as you have Divergent Dread Banner, and your 300% auras. That large jewel combo you mentioned is exactly what I'm currently using since the triple jewels are so expensive at the moment.

And yes, that should be fine for all content.

As for mediums, it's all about aura effect. Your goal is to get 300% aura effect. Using two replenish/first jewels gets you there (on a 6 node medium) with two of them, while also giving you some nice regen.

If you are planning to use Presence of Chayula as your amulet, you will need four 6 node replenish/first jewels. If you are using Jinxed Juju (with it's 15% increased aura effect) that opens up one or two nodes for you, although you will lose ES, stun immunity, and Chaos res.

If you do decide to go with Juju Lots of great options to replace one of your nodes.

Winter Commander for 4 movement speed
Pure Aptitude for +20 int, and 1% ES regen
Pure Guile for +20 dex
Precise Commander for more minion crit.

First three of those will also lower mana reservation, maybe even enough to save you a passive (although I haven't done the math on that.)

TLDR: Get replenish/first Medium jewels with 6 passive slots.

Thanks for the help -

I was playing around in PoB, and 4 of these:

And it appears to get me to 300% (303 to be exact)

Am I missing something?
Vivinsect prizes are a joke. 300c atm ... was 120 two days ago.
I'm a little confused, how are you guys running all the auras without Pure aptitude?
Am I missing something that changed from last league?
"
dperls написал:

Thanks for the help -

I was playing around in PoB, and 4 of these:

And it appears to get me to 300% (303 to be exact)

Am I missing something?

Nope, that totally works due to the small nodes making up the difference due to the extra effect.
How do we save and summon spectres without desecrate?
"
jeoakes44 написал:
How do we save and summon spectres without desecrate?

I have mine stuck in a weapon swap, Just swap the jewel into someplace if you need to summon some spectres. You hopefully won't need to do it often.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация