[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

damm there is 2 guys that keep buying up the reasonably priced medium clusters the moment they go up on sale and selling again at a higher price.
"
JCOH35 написал:
I see alot of people talking about low dps which surprises me b/c I literally instantly kill every map boss that doesnt have a phase gimmick and instantly phase Sirus.

I only do a few things differently so I imagine they are having an impact;

1- Anomalous Flesh and Stone linked to Anomalous Maim Support
2- Divergent Vitality
3- Divergent Clarity
4- Cold Iron Point Dagger (divergent melee splash 6th link for fast clearing)
5- Overall running x11 auras at a 309% effect multiplier

This is also considering that I dont even switch out my Divergent Melee Splash Support for Damage on Full Life 99% of the time b/c everything dies so quick.

What do you switch out for Flesh and stone?
"
motokorth написал:
"
JCOH35 написал:
I see alot of people talking about low dps which surprises me b/c I literally instantly kill every map boss that doesnt have a phase gimmick and instantly phase Sirus.

2- Divergent Vitality
3- Divergent Clarity

This is also considering that I dont even switch out my Divergent Melee Splash Support for Damage on Full Life 99% of the time b/c everything dies so quick.

What do you switch out for Flesh and stone?

Nothing I just have higher mana reservation reduction b/c I slightly altered my tree which I think works out alot better, I basically just manually path down to charisma, and use my necklace annointment for champion of the cause. I also skip the big wrap around loop in the top middle of the tree to get ravenous horde, I simply use an medium ring thread of hope to get ravenous horde, manually pathing to charisma gives you an extra tree jewel socket to compensate and place your anima stone there.
I forgot to mention 1 other thing I do different but I doubt its an dps increase its just personal preference for me.

Instead of minion damage in my 6 link I run divergent predator support and use a Mervil's Retainer spectre to cast high level Vulnerability for me, if im running juiced maps and trying to level up I just run a Diabolist for Enfeeble instead to play it safe. The divergent predator support just lets me pinpoint target any mob or boss I want my golems to attack and gives them additional crit chance and crit multiplier against the marked target, since im not manually cursing things it just gives me control to direct them.
Последняя редакция: JCOH35. Время: 21 окт. 2020 г., 14:23:47
"
JCOH35 написал:

2- Divergent Vitality
3- Divergent Clarity

Pretty sure Divergent vitality doesn't work unless you're CI. Div Clarity too unless you're not reserving any Mana.
Последняя редакция: Turbo32. Время: 21 окт. 2020 г., 14:26:35
"
flewychan написал:
"
falagar112 написал:
"
Kiehn123 написал:
having 200+ exalts not knowing what to do with, any suggestions ?

live searching for a double corrupt shield, but besides that everything is god tier, thougt about looking into either a minion wand or a helmet, what would you guys look for at these ?

+1 shav

helmet/wand:

boots:

gloves:

working on something myself, if it works out, I'll share.

is it worth using aspect of the spider? If i turn that on i cant use purity of lightning

i have a couple 1% reduced mana reserved jewels and 5% reduced mana reserved on helmet, i can run everything, don't have to drop anything.
"
Turbo32 написал:

Pretty sure Divergent vitality doesn't work unless you're CI. Div Clarity too unless you're not reserving any Mana.

They don't work for YOU, but they should be working for your minions if they are on full life and full mana.
"
Breken написал:
"
Turbo32 написал:

They don't work for YOU, but they should be working for your minions if they are on full life and full mana.

But I tested it with a friend his tool tip doesn't get any DPS gain when I turn on Divergent vitality.
Последняя редакция: Turbo32. Время: 21 окт. 2020 г., 14:37:21
Dumb question, but what bandit do we take or do we kill all?
Ya idk, im not a PoB/math guy, just an old dad watching Paw Patrol with the kids so if im melting things like Sirus before even having to worry about mechanics somethings working b/c I dont have the uber endgame pieces like Vivinsects or god tier fractured ghastly eye jewels, no awakened gems etc.

The only thing im doing differnt is running 11 auras at a slightly higher multiplier and using several alternate quality gems.
Последняя редакция: JCOH35. Время: 21 окт. 2020 г., 14:44:46

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация