[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

"
JCOH35 написал:
Ya idk, im not a PoB/math guy, just an old dad watching Paw Patrol with the kids so if im melting things like Sirus before even having to worry about mechanics somethings working b/c I dont have the uber endgame pieces like Vivinsects or god tier fractured ghastly eye jewels, no awakened gems etc.

The only thing im doing differnt is running 11 auras at a slightly higher multiplier and using several alternate quality gems.

Also just curious but why run spider instead of avian? Spider takes time to stack dmg that means it's for boss dmg. But this builds weak point is it clears packs too slow if they don't focus on the same monster.
"
Turbo32 написал:

But I tested it with a friend his tool tip doesn't get any DPS gain when I turn on Divergent vitality.

When did you test it? I know that several gems were bugged earlier. I'd be happy to help you test it again if you want. It's totally possible that it's still bugged, but I can certainly feel the difference with Clarity and Vitality turned on.
"
Breken написал:
"
Turbo32 написал:

But I tested it with a friend his tool tip doesn't get any DPS gain when I turn on Divergent vitality.

When did you test it? I know that several gems were bugged earlier. I'd be happy to help you test it again if you want. It's totally possible that it's still bugged, but I can certainly feel the difference with Clarity and Vitality turned on.

I tested it quite early in the league but you may be right it might've been bugged. Well it doesn't matter anymore cause I'm CI now. Just really interesting to know that it actually works, I might try out Divergent clarity then.
"
Turbo32 написал:
"
JCOH35 написал:
Ya idk, im not a PoB/math guy, just an old dad watching Paw Patrol with the kids so if im melting things like Sirus before even having to worry about mechanics somethings working b/c I dont have the uber endgame pieces like Vivinsects or god tier fractured ghastly eye jewels, no awakened gems etc.

The only thing im doing differnt is running 11 auras at a slightly higher multiplier and using several alternate quality gems.

Also just curious but why run spider instead of avian? Spider takes time to stack dmg that means it's for boss dmg. But this builds weak point is it clears packs too slow if they don't focus on the same monster.

Im not running spider, the extras I run are Anomalous Flesh and Stone linked to Anomalous Maim and Divergent Clarity.

The reason alot of people struggle with clear is they dont run Divergent Melee Splash in 6th link, I stole that idea from Breken awhile back and its been smooth sailing since.

Последняя редакция: JCOH35. Время: 21 окт. 2020 г., 15:26:24
"
Zudi168 написал:
"
Yokzjumper написал:

How do you aquire those kind of Abyssal Jewels? are they crafted?

Bought fractured base (t1 phys), then spammed Dense Fossils (just them, was looking for t1-t2 ES)
"
RazourPanda написал:
Dumb question, but what bandit do we take or do we kill all?

kill em all

we need the points

we do not need the other stuff
Hey all, what would be better out of the following:

Currently, I have a Carrion Golem at 20/20.

Would it be better to buy a 21/0 golem? Or should I stay with the 20/20? I don't think it's worth buying a 21/20 right now with where I'm currently at.

Thanks for the help!
"
minhtri11296 написал:
Was bored with Carrion and transis to SO full Phys Impale because it can doing Tropical Island farming well.
After some price check i was suprise how this build became so expensive. Doryani Boot jumped from 1ex when i purchase to 10ex, so i decided to replace it because i got +1 spell gem from wand and a simple +1 corrupted implict is really cheap.
If you do spectre version of this build, consider getting one because it so cheap compare to Doryani.
And I also manage to fit in F&S and Aspect of Spider for more damage and survivalibily.
Was debate on how alternative clarity gem work so I dont know if i should put it in, but Enhance abuse with Diverge Vitality and Anomalous Convocation feel really good :D

hey,

do you have any videos of you doing your runs ? thinking about going SO eventually to farm delirium.

Thx
"
adobogrizzly написал:
Hey all, what would be better out of the following:

Currently, I have a Carrion Golem at 20/20.

Would it be better to buy a 21/0 golem? Or should I stay with the 20/20? I don't think it's worth buying a 21/20 right now with where I'm currently at.

Thanks for the help!

21/0 is better than 20/20. Definitely get that 21/0
Are you guys swapping out the diverge melee splash with damage on full life etc when bossing?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация