[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

Hey guys, lvling this build and tried to use Triad Grip gloves, and it looks really op, at least on leveling. Of course i took the brutality gem out first, and now the dmg and clearing looks really faster then with brut supp
"
darkspawnbr10 написал:
Hey guys, lvling this build and tried to use Triad Grip gloves, and it looks really op, at least on leveling. Of course i took the brutality gem out first, and now the dmg and clearing looks really faster then with brut supp

lvling with this build is a breeze naked lol
Последняя редакция: Hemzokuken. Время: 28 окт. 2020 г., 20:15:04
"
Hemzokuken написал:
"
Salsa111 написал:
Hey guys, I'm experementing a bit with different large cluster jewels at the moment and I noticed Primordial Bond doesn't give any damage in pob, only the golems life increases. Is that a pob thing or am I missing something here and Primordial Bond is pretty much useless for the build?

I didn't even consider it because the build says to use Harmony. Is that what you are talking about?

No ;) I'm talking about large cluster jewel notables. Primordial Bond (10% increased Dmg per summoned Golem, Golems have 25% increased maximum life, 40% increased effect of buffs granted by your golems).

Buff effect doesnt matter, but it should give increased damage for 5 summoned golems? In pob only the maximum life increase is showing up when i use it.

Edit: You edited before my answer ;)
Its not much yes, but it should be at least some kind of damage increase or not? The number in pob doesnt change, if i use the node or not.

Since im testing setup without rotting claws, i was looking for a decent notable other than renewal and feasting fiends.
Последняя редакция: Salsa111. Время: 28 окт. 2020 г., 20:19:05
"
Salsa111 написал:
"
Hemzokuken написал:
"
Salsa111 написал:
Hey guys, I'm experementing a bit with different large cluster jewels at the moment and I noticed Primordial Bond doesn't give any damage in pob, only the golems life increases. Is that a pob thing or am I missing something here and Primordial Bond is pretty much useless for the build?

I didn't even consider it because the build says to use Harmony. Is that what you are talking about?

No ;) I'm talking about large cluster jewel notables. Primordial Bond (10% increased Dmg per summoned Golem, Golems have 25% increased maximum life, 40% increased effect of buffs granted by your golems).

Buff effect doesnt matter, but it should give increased damage for 5 summoned golems? In pob only the maximum life increase is showing up when i use it.

Its not much yes, but it should be at least some kind of damage increase or not? The number in pob doesnt change, if i use the node or not.

Since im testing setup without rotting claws, i was looking for a decent notable other than renewal and feasting fiends.

YOU have the 10%inc dmg, not your golems. That's why it doesn't show on pob. The wording should be 'golems deal inc dmg per golem' or something like that for it to work your way.
"
Salsa111 написал:
"
Hemzokuken написал:
"
Salsa111 написал:

Let me import and see :)

Ok I think PoB doesn't know if you have any golems summoned...
Последняя редакция: Hemzokuken. Время: 28 окт. 2020 г., 20:32:28
This build looks grat buy i cant see pob links
"
Lisanng написал:

YOU have the 10%inc dmg, not your golems. That's why it doesn't show on pob. The wording should be 'golems deal inc dmg per golem' or something like that for it to work your way.

You are totally right, so that was just me not paying attention. Guess i will go back to 2x rotten claws and damage on full life sup again.
"
JCOH35 написал:
Breken is polite rich though, the majority of the time you wouldnt even know that he swims in mirrors like scrooge the duck in gold coins.

Ive played other builds with him before and he doesnt flex so hes allowed the occasional HH link.

That is true and he is very nice and answers a lot of questions too. Still I have a bag of dirty diapers to throw out heheh
If i use this bad boy - can i use Aspect of the Crab on top of all auras?

"
massiliano написал:
This build looks grat buy i cant see pob links

First post expand the path of building section.
Последняя редакция: motokorth. Время: 28 окт. 2020 г., 21:30:25

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация