[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

"
iDT написал:
If i use this bad boy - can i use Aspect of the Crab on top of all auras?

crab is useless as we get hit better off using spider.

And the answer is yes if you do everything a certain way
I corrupted my shield and got

Seems perfect, but isn't cold conversion better ?

We have higher cold res, and we benefit from "20% less cold damage taken" from taste of hate.

How much is it better ? It's maybe meaningless but by what margin ?

EDIT: Just forgot to quality like a douche but it is ok, i'll live
Последняя редакция: Solemplow. Время: 28 окт. 2020 г., 21:38:57
What kind of Watchers are we looking for? I just had one drop with the mods - spell dodge with haste and physical damage taken as lighting with purity. Any good?
Ok i've fixed up my tree a little and my gem sockets...still isn't perfect but feels good and making good use of gem sockets.

Dropped boots because no point as CI.

Zombies in my ring put in work!!

Each zombie is doing 340k shaper dps.

So just my zombies are doing 3m Shaper DPS hahahaha
Последняя редакция: Hemzokuken. Время: 28 окт. 2020 г., 22:58:32
"
Hemzokuken написал:
Ok i've fixed up my tree a little and my gem sockets...still isn't perfect but feels good and making good use of gem sockets.

Dropped boots because no point as CI.

Zombies in my ring put in work!!

Each zombie is doing 340k shaper dps.

So just my zombies are doing 3m Shaper DPS hahahaha

Nice, funny thing is I cleared a few maps with just my zombies, AG, and specters because like a idiot I forgot to check for phys reflect. With their low dps, the regen/leach kept them alive XD
Hey Guys I have the 4 medium cluster jewels all are 6 passives with First among equals and Replenishing Presence but can't seem to hit 90 on my reis. I know my gems are only 19, but am I missing something here to hit the 90%?
"
chefhydro24 написал:
Hey Guys I have the 4 medium cluster jewels all are 6 passives with First among equals and Replenishing Presence but can't seem to hit 90 on my reis. I know my gems are only 19, but am I missing something here to hit the 90%?

Gem levels, the one in the shield needs to be level 21 to hit 90, your purity of fire doesn't have +2 in the ring it is in, so that will also not hit 90. They need to be level 23 to get you to 90%
Did some more switching, got a watchers eye with 1% rmr, which allowed me to run a regular non simplex amulet, figured that since i was a 3.1x aura mod, I didn't actually need aura effect on my shield, so made a new one.

Sitting at 90/90/90/100 / 90 phys/84 evasion, 9.6k ES.

If I switch back to a simplex and get 2 out of 3 remaining jewels with 1% rmr, i could switch out of alphas and back into a 5% ES helm and easily breach 10k ES.

Unfortunately those jewels are 60ex each, and though I have some ex, i just don't feel the cost justifies the 500 extra ES or so.

If anybody has improvement suggestions, feel free.

(I'm aware i miss 3 awakened gems - they are on the menu now)
Последняя редакция: falagar112. Время: 29 окт. 2020 г., 1:54:44
"
falagar112 написал:
Did some more switching, got a watchers eye with 1% rmr, which allowed me to run a regular non simplex amulet, figured that since i was a 3.1x aura mod, I didn't actually need aura effect on my shield, so made a new one.

Sitting at 90/90/90/100 / 90 phys/84 evasion, 9.6k ES.

If I switch back to a simplex and get 2 out of 3 remaining jewels with 1% rmr, i could switch out of alphas and back into a 5% ES helm and easily breach 10k ES.

Unfortunately those jewels are 60ex each, and though I have some ex, i just don't feel the cost justifies the 500 extra ES or so.

If anybody has improvement suggestions, feel free.

(I'm aware i miss 3 awakened gems - they are on the menu now)

Definitely ditch the second vivinsect! Put a 5L zombies like me....3m dps just for the cannon fodder! Probably more if your tree is better. Can even do 5L golems!
What is your shaper DPS for each type of minion? Curious to compare.

Последняя редакция: Hemzokuken. Время: 29 окт. 2020 г., 2:49:26
Here is my PoB

Zombies actually do 480k shaper DPS each! x 9 = 4.3m

https://pastebin.com/nNhHcWhs
Последняя редакция: Hemzokuken. Время: 29 окт. 2020 г., 2:58:33

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация