[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

"
Hemzokuken написал:
"
falagar112 написал:
Did some more switching, got a watchers eye with 1% rmr, which allowed me to run a regular non simplex amulet, figured that since i was a 3.1x aura mod, I didn't actually need aura effect on my shield, so made a new one.

Sitting at 90/90/90/100 / 90 phys/84 evasion, 9.6k ES.

If I switch back to a simplex and get 2 out of 3 remaining jewels with 1% rmr, i could switch out of alphas and back into a 5% ES helm and easily breach 10k ES.

Unfortunately those jewels are 60ex each, and though I have some ex, i just don't feel the cost justifies the 500 extra ES or so.

If anybody has improvement suggestions, feel free.

(I'm aware i miss 3 awakened gems - they are on the menu now)

Definitely ditch the second vivinsect! Put a 5L zombies like me....3m dps just for the cannon fodder! Probably more if your tree is better. Can even do 5L golems!
What is your shaper DPS for each type of minion? Curious to compare.

I'm not using zombies at all, and I don't have room for them either :)

And PoB cannot calculate Syndicate Operatives dps, so I have no idea.

I instant phase sirus a8 and last phase lasts about 3 seconds, map clear is better compared to golems, as they offscreen everything.

Positioning is a bit more complicated as golems - if you are to close to a boss they tend to melee which is bad, so you have to convocate them nearby (for shotgunning) but not to nearby.. sounds annoying, but it's not so bad you get used to it.

So yeah, spectres are all my dps - the one golem is merely there to provide +phys to my spectres :)
Can someone look at my profile to suggest the next upgrade I should aim for please? I have the money for my first Vivinsect, and I'm thinking about leveling and get the purity gems to 21 myself as I'm feeling OK with 88% res atm and a Vivinsect could help alot with the attributes pressure.

Thank RNG god I got 21/20 Divergent Animate Guardian first try and a corrupted blood Harmony myself xD
"
ducminh1712 написал:
Can someone look at my profile to suggest the next upgrade I should aim for please? I have the money for my first Vivinsect, and I'm thinking about leveling and get the purity gems to 21 myself as I'm feeling OK with 88% res atm and a Vivinsect could help alot with the attributes pressure.

Thank RNG god I got 21/20 Divergent Animate Guardian first try and a corrupted blood Harmony myself xD

Looks good mate,

Probably upgrade to awakened gems, get flesh and stone into it.

What do you want to achieve?

Going CI was the most fun part of this build for me. :)

To save a vivinsect do what I did with zombies and that frees up a couple of gem slots ;)
"
Hemzokuken написал:
"
ducminh1712 написал:

Looks good mate,

Probably upgrade to awakened gems, get flesh and stone into it.

What do you want to achieve?

Going CI was the most fun part of this build for me. :)

To save a vivinsect do what I did with zombies and that frees up a couple of gem slots ;)

Thanks for the suggestion mate! I'd love to go CI too, I'll try to grind for the upgrades (if I can stick to the league long enough xD).
Upgrades aren't too bad, can guarantee most of the stats you need just need an awakeners orb for shield and can fossil spam redeemer's chest for aura effect. Fossil spam a redeemer simplex amulet for % mana reserve reduce. Easy. :)

Then tree just follow mine.
"
Turbo32 написал:
I have 13 auras. 65% phys reduction (90% with flask) 88/88/89/100 9kES

%34 aura can still be gotten from chest and shield. Come join me and turn CI.

So far I can facetank Uber elder shaper beams no problem all content deathless.

can u pob link?
"
ryaka00 написал:
"
Turbo32 написал:
I have 13 auras. 65% phys reduction (90% with flask) 88/88/89/100 9kES

%34 aura can still be gotten from chest and shield. Come join me and turn CI.

So far I can facetank Uber elder shaper beams no problem all content deathless.

can u pob link?

Just search his character name on PoB lol
I finally got a big upgrade and probably last main thing for my build before I get the very expensive things to round out my character.

I don't know wtf to do in pob to see my true damage or how much impale my golems have. Can anyone take a look at my character in pob to check for those things? Account name is : TheChosenOne_ . I thought I loaded my character right but last time I loaded it myself on pob to try to get a pob link, it showed the items in the guide and not my own so that's what makes me think I did something wrong and it would be better if someone look up my character rather than me posting my character's pob.
Последняя редакция: TheChosenOne_. Время: 29 окт. 2020 г., 6:01:33
NEED HELP!

1.1 How can I only use 8 auras instead of 10? I already got all gears but haven't figured out what went wrong

CURRENT AURAS: Purity of fire/lightning/ice, Pride, haste, precision lvl17, discipline, vitality

1.2) How can I run determination or Dread banner?

2. I now have 88/90/90/75 resist if I upgrade my purity of fire to lvl21 it will be 90% right?

3. Kindly suggest what good ALTERNATIVE GEMS to get.

4. What best flask setup?

I'm at lost at the moment hope I get help.
Thank you!:)

And kindly suggest what upgrade should I go next?
THIS IS MY PoB > https://pastebin.com/vC4vb5KA
Последняя редакция: Deiv_. Время: 29 окт. 2020 г., 6:15:22
"
NEED HELP!

1.1 How can I only use 8 auras instead of 10? I already got all gears but haven't figured out what went wrong

CURRENT AURAS: Purity of fire/lightning/ice, Pride, haste, precision lvl17, discipline, vitality

1.2) How can I run determination or Dread banner?

2. I now have 88/90/90/75 resist if I upgrade my purity of fire to lvl21 it will be 90% right?

3. Kindly suggest what good ALTERNATIVE GEMS to get.

4. What best flask setup?

I'm at lost at the moment hope I get help.
Thank you!:)

And kindly suggest what upgrade should I go next?
THIS IS MY PoB > https://pastebin.com/vC4vb5KA
Последняя редакция: Deiv_. Время: 29 окт. 2020 г., 6:15:40

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация