[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

Strongest build I ever played.

After I added 3 ghastly eye jewels at the end with good rolls, the build rekt endgame content.

Never been so unkillable too with all the resistances and bone armour!

Guys prepare to laught a lot. This build is very lucky unlucky. I was delving around 430 depth to waste some sulpite and I came across a city. At the beggining I though "I am lucky I found 2 architects next to each other". I look better and I see 3 architects. Then I realize there are actually 4!

So after that I was like: rubbing hands ready to collect 4 architect maps.
But then I was like:
"NO WAY STFU".
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
Последняя редакция: Spacecom. Время: 5 янв. 2021 г., 11:43:04
How is clear speed with golems? I've mainly played ranged spectres but was thinking of trying something different. Also, with the Elementalist changes any reason to go that route?

Последняя редакция: Vaildez. Время: 7 янв. 2021 г., 18:40:38
Elementalist golemancers are pretty pi**ed off over the changes, they are losing damage for golems being auto-ressurected. If your doing things right your golems never die to begin with so I dont see anyone going that route unless they gut necromancer.

Clear speed is fine, just use divergent melee splash in the 6th flex spot, ive been away from the build for a couple months now trying other things like I usually do after 36 challenges but ill be league starting with this again unless it recieves drastic nerfs.
"
JCOH35 написал:
Elementalist golemancers are pretty pi**ed off over the changes, they are losing damage for golems being auto-ressurected. If your doing things right your golems never die to begin with so I dont see anyone going that route unless they gut necromancer.

Clear speed is fine, just use divergent melee splash in the 6th flex spot, ive been away from the build for a couple months now trying other things like I usually do after 36 challenges but ill be league starting with this again unless it recieves drastic nerfs.

I noticed the pretty big damage nerf as well... It seems like just the QoL and a defensive buff with aegis which maybe wasn't needed. Maybe they can do some fun stuff with Death Wish and Minion Instability.
So im changing a old build into this one (dont have all the clusters yet), feels good so far but my DPS per golem is showing like 10 times lower then yours in POB , can someone take a look ?

https://pastebin.com/Ktfvy3Vk
Propably because everytime someone makes a build he blows it up a little in pob. He/she is ticking every possible box like:
enemy is intimidated? yes why not
enemy is maimed? yes why not
enemy is hindered? sure
enemy is weaked? offcurse
enemy is blinded? yes
enemy taunted? yes
enemy bleeding? ? defently
minions max life? ofcourse
minions max energy shield? absolutely
even if they are on degen ground? yeah max life + energy even in sirus storm + degen ground!!!
do all of your minions have frenzy and/or power charges? YES, 10 of each, even during non-combat.
So they get DPS out of nowhere.
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
Последняя редакция: Spacecom. Время: 8 янв. 2021 г., 10:51:45
"
Nico91K написал:
So im changing a old build into this one (dont have all the clusters yet), feels good so far but my DPS per golem is showing like 10 times lower then yours in POB , can someone take a look ?

https://pastebin.com/Ktfvy3Vk

There is a FAQ about this in the 1st post.
Looking at starting this in Echoes looking forward to your updates.
livejamie
"
livejamie написал:
Looking at starting this in Echoes looking forward to your updates.

this build will die with aura jewels.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация