[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

Hi,

i pßlay this build in standard. there i still have an old quantity support gem. Which support gem on golems should i change for farming here?

got an awakend brutality, regular melee physical and regular multistrike.

thanks in advance!

greetings
Последняя редакция: walez. Время: 9 янв. 2021 г., 5:44:44
Hi! ive been really enjoying this build so far, but i was thinking about switching to Syndicate Operatives spectres what could you suggest me to switch from the gear (i got all of the gear from the guide) to make the spectres work out fine?

greetings
"
MrsDeath_ написал:

this build will die with aura jewels.

Meh, the build (along with all the other aura builds) need a nerf. The medium to top end of the build is pretty much immortal and can do all content with your eyes closed.
should we use 5 carrion golems or 4carrion+1 stone
as primordial harmony say each type not each golem
Syndicate was scarry for me for the 1st time playing with this type of build not wanted to die the guardian and was a bit scared but nothing to worry about.

In maps just dont get minions stucked take care that they can have movility and the rest it does'nt matter will kill anything that moves for you :)

My profile link

My Equipment

Guardian Equipment

Shaper killed untill get boored died 2 times from 10 because of my fault but easy shapper no problem :)
Elder died 2-3 times but i think is my fault not so mehcanically experimented player :)

Not a standard common player so i got the equipment from what i had in stash i rather only play in leagues. Thanks for the great build and the 1st time in long time i see minions and spectres not dieying, when the gem of the carrions was lvl 16 died 1 golem to shaper and 1 zombie xD
🅰🅻🅸🅽 ::: ! ♥ PoE ツ 👌 :::
Последняя редакция: 4lin. Время: 10 янв. 2021 г., 6:45:44
Are the changes in the development manifesto going to kill this build? Seems like 2 massive nerfs - cluster jewels got slashed by 50% for auras and carrion golems got absolutely destroyed in this patch as well.
I guess RIP to this build. Had alot of fun with it. Thank for the hard work but i guess its nerfed to death now
RIP :(
RIP, had fun for two seasons with this one.

Damn GGG really likes to fuck people that do not want to "learn" new builds every season ... stupid.
First time I see a triple dip nerf in a single build. Aura + golem + impale nerf. LMAO
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация