[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

Just the Aura nerf alone is enough to kill the build, everything was relying on it.

Was fun the time it last.
I'm quite sad, i only played this build in flashback and it was a blast.
Had a lot of fun, I just like running around while my minions murder everything.
Really wanted to play it new League!

Eff you ggg
The expected nerf has arrived and honestly not as bad as I thought it would be. The ceiling for aura stacking was very very high and this has been brought down considerably. It seems likely that using medium aura jewels is no longer worth it at all, this will require math and testing to discover the new best option.

However the middle level of the build appears untouched. The auras themselves and the necromancer are the same as before and the build was already being used to smoothly progress through and beat atlas content before any high priced medium aura cluster jewels were purchased.

Without the clusters the character still has 82% max resistances with high damage and mobility, its just unfortunate now that the extra skill points will need to be on either defense or damage but cannot get both at the same time.

After patch notes and pob numbers the build may be changing minion suggestion. Carrion golem and Syndicate Operatives were nerfed but they were both so good they may be great to play anyway. Dominate Blow was untouched and was always dominant in damage so good option. Other weaker minions (SRS, zombies) may be buffed enough to challenge the golems which would be a nice change
"
Spacecom написал:
First time I see a triple dip nerf in a single build. Aura + golem + impale nerf. LMAO

LMAO, I've just read the patch notes too and I was like WTF...
RIP golems
never mind
Последняя редакция: BlazeD96. Время: 12 янв. 2021 г., 4:33:21
Allrite. Im a bit confused. The build is full dead or just wont be ridiculusly op? That is a huge diff :)
Goodbye my sweet prince, it was an excellent build for 3 leagues in a row.
Honstly the build looks still fine, if you play around in POB a bit.
Definitely starting again with this one, it appears fine to me.
Also i loved the progression of the build, which is untouched as far as i can tell.

Still have the skill gem patch notes to go, so hoping for the best.
es aurastacking is over. I would recommend you to go life carrions.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
"
Summon Carrion Golem

Summoned Carrion Golem now deals approximately 20% less damage at all gem levels.

Summon Stone Golem

Summoned Stone Golem now deals approximately 10% less damage at all gem levels.

So i mean i play necro anyway and i will start with zombie and farm some currency.
The build will be good enough in the end but i twink its way harder to get there. maybe the new mavenorb crafts will push some dps/defense so it will be less nerfed, hope most wont play minions so the items will be cheaper :D

"
MrsDeath_ написал:
es aurastacking is over. I would recommend you to go life carrions.

Yeah thats my plan atm
Последняя редакция: kelandi. Время: 12 янв. 2021 г., 16:01:05

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация