[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

"
"
Aura cluster jewels now should be 4 or 5 passive ones with exactly replenishing presence + first among us. Much less flexible.

Why not 6? What’s the thought process behind this?

A small node used to have 6% aura effect and was worth taking for that. Now they have 3% and its not really worth the passive point for half the value.

The change also made "small passives have 25% increased effect" useless as it rounds down to nothing on the small passives
ok Wafflet so the post is up to date and the pob to? because if not i will rage in this thread im playing your build ...again :)

At the time of this post i just got to act 10 now im erady to going mapping with what i have now :S

Current gear Necromancer LVL 74

IGN:RitualWitchAlin

You have died 17 times [hard time with rituals] :S
🅰🅻🅸🅽 ::: ! ♥ PoE ツ 👌 :::
Последняя редакция: 4lin. Время: 20 янв. 2021 г., 14:20:04
What's the cheapest way to craft the cluster jewels? Chaos or alteration spam?
Can anyone post an ss of the skill tree? iPhone isn’t privileged enough to get pob :/
"
klistier написал:
What's the cheapest way to craft the cluster jewels? Chaos or alteration spam?

I've updated the jewel section of the guide which is still in progress.

Harvest crafting gives a bunch of free rerolls which is the best option without extra expense and there isn't really a need to rush in jewels too quickly
How do I get the strength to wield clayshapers whilst leveling up?
Hi guys.

What are the recommended spectres for the build?
I summon those apes from act7 ashen fields. 2 apes that give frenzie charges and 1 that gives power charges (2 if you can summon 4 spectres).
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
"
Aura cluster jewels now should be 4 or 5 passive ones with exactly replenishing presence + first among us which is hard to roll. A jewel with just Replenishing Presence is good enough

So this is essentially an 8 skill point difference right vs getting all the nodes in a 6 passive cluster right?
I get the small aura passives are nerfed, but what is left on the tree that remains competitive with 24% aura effectiveness for 8 skill points?
Is it ES nodes?
Последняя редакция: Valnar01. Время: 21 янв. 2021 г., 17:26:33
How is this build holding up after all the nerfs? I league started skeles but am thinking of swapping to golems.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация