[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

hey guys, I am currently doing well with my VD DD necro but its laggy and I feel like I reachged my limit at lvl 95... I tried Flame golems before, also Ice golems. I need a little bit of push to switch over to this build and I want to easily farm content without any lags or random deaths i did not see.

How are the defenses? apart from max ele res, how do we deal with porpucines? I guess there is evade chance but we can put in also some block option, no? maybe even Rumi's will help.
Generally do you die often mapping or mossing? I didnt see any way to leech life or get any kind of sustain apart from flat regen.
I am also torn between chayula and that JIJI amulet. its practically more ES vs more DMG, is it not?

I can say i got about 35ex that I could invest, Checking the prices of items, jewels etc. I could get a good gears (already got 6L shaws), most awa gems, 21:20 golem. large cluster Renewal, vicious bite and rotten claws but I am not sure if we do the same set up for 2nd jewel or we can mix it up for more defenses. Like another reneval (i need to study a bit but do we get 100% impale change with rotten claws?)
Medium i can try and craft some myself but overall i need to look up some profiles and see how people understood this guide and find what fits me.

do we really need vivinsect rings in both ring slots?

i am a bit high right now so sorry if there is anything that makes little sense. i can barely keep my thoughts in but wanted to ask you now before going to bad so I can start rerollin tomorrow.

thanks for info
"
Hollycz написал:
hey guys, I am currently doing well with my VD DD necro but its laggy and I feel like I reachged my limit at lvl 95... I tried Flame golems before, also Ice golems. I need a little bit of push to switch over to this build and I want to easily farm content without any lags or random deaths i did not see.

How are the defenses? apart from max ele res, how do we deal with porpucines? I guess there is evade chance but we can put in also some block option, no? maybe even Rumi's will help.
Generally do you die often mapping or mossing? I didnt see any way to leech life or get any kind of sustain apart from flat regen.
I am also torn between chayula and that JIJI amulet. its practically more ES vs more DMG, is it not?

I can say i got about 35ex that I could invest, Checking the prices of items, jewels etc. I could get a good gears (already got 6L shaws), most awa gems, 21:20 golem. large cluster Renewal, vicious bite and rotten claws but I am not sure if we do the same set up for 2nd jewel or we can mix it up for more defenses. Like another reneval (i need to study a bit but do we get 100% impale change with rotten claws?)
Medium i can try and craft some myself but overall i need to look up some profiles and see how people understood this guide and find what fits me.

i am a bit high right now so sorry if there is anything that makes little sense. i can barely keep my thoughts in but wanted to ask you now before going to bad so I can start rerollin tomorrow.

thanks for info

i dont really know about tweaks since im follwing the build down to the core except for using AG instead of maim.. but im rolling content so far(and for sure havent spent 30+ex until recently buying my woke gems)hit lvl 95 without running any group grinds like beachhead or tul etc. which is pretty rare for me i usually die enough on builds that i dont reach this lvl by myself but this one rarely dies to anything ive died like 11 times ever since switching to the build(was bane occi before lvl 83 when i made the switch and i started with like 13ex saved up) and usually from bosses.
"
Hollycz написал:

thanks for info

I haven't died to general mapping or map bosses since lvl 80, Only deaths were Sirus where I was impatient and ran into the storm to force the next phase.

For physical damage, we have a ton of physical mitigation through conversion. My character currently has 36% physical to cold damage taken(which you can raise even further using a watcher's eye with double damage taken conversion or even triple) as well as the option to use vaal versions of our purity skills to take even less % damage.

25% less cold damage from impurity of ice and 20% less cold damage from taste of hate means we have roughly an additional 4% cold resistance.
10% [Remaining Cold Damage Taken] * 0.2 [Less Cold Damage] = 2% Cold Resistance
8% [Remaining Cold Damage Taken] * 0.25 [Less Cold Damage] = 2% Cold Resistance
OR
10% * 0.45 = 4.5% Cold Resistance, (Round down to 4%)
Correct my calculations if i'm wrong.

Sitting at 94% cold resistance, that 36% physical damage gets turned into 2% cold damage.

My watcher's eye also has phasing while haste which makes it easier to just run through everything and most things don't even get a chance to hit you.

Chayula provides more ES while Juju gives you 1% maximum resistance due to us not being able to reach 200% increased effect as well as 10% damage mitigation sending it to our spectre's. Up to you which one.
It is possible for me to reach 200% while using Chayula's but It means sacrificing all 3 replenishing presences which means I lose 3% life regen for myself and my minions.

Depending on your other flasks, you can have a decently high evade chance and increasing it even more if u can blind enemies on hit from a jewel.

Porcupines can sometimes be dangerous to some people's setups but I myself haven't died to a pack of them. I use chayula's because that means I can swap to the lunaris pantheon which gives us damage reduction while moving as well as projectile avoidance. As long as their projectiles do not pierce, our minions also can body block them.

You need double rotten claws for 100% if you were to ignore an impale gem.

Vivinsects are really nice rings, I don't see what's wrong with them. It gives attributes which we are really desperate on, +5 gem levels to our two auras and whatever you need on the veiled modifer such as +1 to minimum endurance charges or chaos resistance. It sounds like your reluctant to use them when they're amazing.
Последняя редакция: Nuboo. Время: 8 июля 2020 г., 21:16:55

Check out this bad boy I picked up! Sadly it came corrupted but I got it for a measly 1 exalt! Immune to ignite also lets me drop it from one of my flasks :)
IGN: Raise_Ur_Donger
"
demondied1 написал:

Check out this bad boy I picked up! Sadly it came corrupted but I got it for a measly 1 exalt! Immune to ignite also lets me drop it from one of my flasks :)

very nice! my most recent death was i got ignite by one of elder's guardian. so would like to get my hands on one of these

also killed uber elder pretty handily earlier my first kill this league deathless! no watcher's eye tho :(
Anyone mind looking at my character and give me some ideas what to upgrade? First time making a minion build for the most part. PoB says im doing 30k dps per golem, kinda feels low for lvl 84 lol.

https://pastebin.com/JMQEsiG7

My gear:

Скрытый текст
"
tomxlove написал:
Anyone mind looking at my character and give me some ideas what to upgrade? First time making a minion build for the most part. PoB says im doing 30k dps per golem, kinda feels low for lvl 84 lol.

https://pastebin.com/JMQEsiG7

My gear:

Скрытый текст

You anointed charisma on your amulet but your tree still goes towards it, you need to reallocate these extra points and put them into your cluster.
Then get some nice medium clusters with Replenishing Presence + First Amongst Us/25% effect of small passive nodes as well as any other stat you need such as attributes.

Look into getting flat energy shield onto your abyss jewels.

Finish your 4th Ascendancy, a good amount of defense is lost here.

Get attributes on your gloves. You are lacking strength and are forced to allocate nodes in the tree which aren't necessary.

Get better flasks, your running a life flask on a low life build as well as other flasks which won't contribute to anything. Just copy the OP's original flask setup.

You have your PoB setup wrong anyway, you haven't even bothered configuring it nor looking at the original post seeing what extra modifiers need to be added for calculation.

If it feels fine in game, who cares about PoB, that's just for theory crafting and what you can do to make your build better.

Последняя редакция: Nuboo. Время: 9 июля 2020 г., 8:25:20
so why do we go for vicious bite on large cluster? Does it help to get a lil bit crit chance and multi on minions? i dont see us scailing crit anywhere so maybe its a stupid question but i would rather see something else there. thanks
"
Hollycz написал:
so why do we go for vicious bite on large cluster? Does it help to get a lil bit crit chance and multi on minions? i dont see us scailing crit anywhere so maybe its a stupid question but i would rather see something else there. thanks

There are no better suffix notables and If you are scaling power charges from host chieftain or assassin's mark, vicious bites does increase our damage by a lot.
If you don't have power charges, you can ignore vicious bites and save points.

You could also go for extra suffix stats like attributes or chaos resistance.
so i wasnt in a mood to switch today before I get some items coz I hate trading the most when rerolling etc.

So I did some farming and this is a result. got carrion 20:20 for 50c, went to Alva, got 21:20. good enough.
got 2x jewels for 100c each, crafted those jewel and for last one i wanna pop in chaos resist. Still torn between 2x crit jewel but I got that one by chance so I kept it.
Shield is from my current char, i think its quite decent for my use.

for rings I do not really have anything about Vivinsect but unless we do need those 2 sockets really badly. maybe unset with +3 to gems would also be nice
I mean vivinsect gives us about what, 300 es / sec which is nice but not that great. some stats and Discipline 25 is basically smth like 45 es on RING, you can also get more stats you need etc.

I will hopefully go home sooner tomorrow from work and look through the discussion what is the best. I saw someone mention AG as an option

And then just decide which varian to play.

Also I heard stone golem are OP too for bossing but i think this should have above avarage dmg.

I also would like to impement somewhere Temporal chains on blasphemy.

Sorry for the questions I am already on my beenz so my thoughts are all over the place I am lucky that i still manage to write..

oh and i need to check spectre set up, AG set up, add zombies etc... but i hope that I can invest right now about 30ex, if i sell some stuff like wand it could get much higher.
atm i plan to buy all awa gems i need and start leveling those up.

if you guys have any other ideas or already tested things that are very good let me know.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация