[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

so I switch to the build, spent about 30 ex on it but i feel its not that great. i mean yeah its a minion build so sometimes AI is a bit crazy

single target is great, better than VD DD that i had, its less lagy, I can play without predictive mode (lags) but clearspeed is avarage at best.

Minions usually stay way back and if i charge through a pack they usually hit only few times which is not enough to kill all for some reason they kill half of those and just run around like crazy. I got agressive golems which might not be needed as they dont run forward anyway.

I plan to change crystal belt (as soon as I find more str somewhere) to Darkness e. belt and socket in 2x minion speed which will hopefully help. Probably will also swap Primordial might for eminence / harmony. will see how it feels with more minion speed.

can you check my profile and see if I managed to do something wrong?

Auras are currently above 3x eff so resists are 90:90:88

I need to level up my aura gems, awa gems etc. so dmg will increase with time

I also plan to put in AG but not so sure if he will survive sirus fight or die randomly during mapping.

ty
"
So I just rerolled to this build as well and dmg and survivability are great but I'm having some serious performance issues( fps wise).
Whenever my golems would jump at and start spiking a large pack of mobs like a legion or even a pack in the garden my fps tanks all the way to 0 and my game freezes for a few secs(didn't have problems like this before even playing VD spellslinger before reroll and my fps never went below 30-40 even with more monsters)
Any of you guys experience that and perhaps know a way to fix it?

same with me
Последняя редакция: DOTAGGOD. Время: 11 июля 2020 г., 4:26:32
"
Juggyyy написал:
So I just rerolled to this build as well and dmg and survivability are great but I'm having some serious performance issues( fps wise).
Whenever my golems would jump at and start spiking a large pack of mobs like a legion or even a pack in the garden my fps tanks all the way to 0 and my game freezes for a few secs(didn't have problems like this before even playing VD spellslinger before reroll and my fps never went below 30-40 even with more monsters)
Any of you guys experience that and perhaps know a way to fix it?

same issue
so a bit of an update--- just killed sirus a8, wasnt that difficult, deathless. last phase took a bit longer than I expected and 1 of my golem died once on smth. as long as there are no mobs around the dmg is above avarage, once boss starts to spawn anything around him the DPS is below avarage as you cant control those golems and they start to run around toward other targets.

anyway thanks for build I hope i get used to the carrion playstyle.
how do you get 3 spectres?

edit: i am a dumbass, thought i can only summon two, didnt check gem description that i can have 3 max.
Последняя редакция: un0wn01. Время: 11 июля 2020 г., 6:22:26
"
Hollycz написал:
so a bit of an update--- just killed sirus a8, wasnt that difficult, deathless. last phase took a bit longer than I expected and 1 of my golem died once on smth. as long as there are no mobs around the dmg is above avarage, once boss starts to spawn anything around him the DPS is below avarage as you cant control those golems and they start to run around toward other targets.

anyway thanks for build I hope i get used to the carrion playstyle.

You can't control those golem because of primordial might that make your golem aggressive. You can simply control them by manually curse vulnerability and the golem will go to the cursed area.
another little update, simulacrum 20 waves done, deathless and in 2 people (arc witch). on 19th wave 3 of my golems died so it was a bit pain to get to corner and disable auras, resumon and go back. defenses also were tight and almost died like 3 times.

the problem is that it is more laggy than my VD DD build :D

anyway if anyone is interested in buying a complete build let me know I plan to re-roll again to aurabot or smth.
Why can't be a simple skill tree in this guides, i am new i don't know how to use those pastebin thingy...just put a simple skill tree link so everyone can know what is all about...
"
SnowKjl написал:
Why can't be a simple skill tree in this guides, i am new i don't know how to use those pastebin thingy...just put a simple skill tree link so everyone can know what is all about...

Then choose a simpler build or learn how to use PoB. The simple tree misses many things.
Google for Path of Building community fork. Install. New build. Import from pastebin. Copypasta. There you go.
Ive been playing golems for god knows how long now many leagues. I tried this build and I was skeptical but man it is solid. I play exclusively on HC for the thrill although I'm a very casual player but this build is tough as nails.

Until I get my Shavs 6 link I decided to run a stone golem in place of the multi strike so I run 4x carrion 1x stone

Thank you for sharing this build on here.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация