[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

Thanks for doing a write-up on this build. I was pretty much done with the league last week till I saw this build and gave it a shot before calling it quits as I've never played a golem build. I must say I enjoyed this build way more than my previous one (redemption sentry). I suppose the delirium aura stacking has spoiled me a bit lol.

Tweaked my gear/skill a bit to suit my own playstyle. I run all my builds with phase run + either inc duration or reduced cooldown watchers eye.

My gear:
Скрытый текст

I think I prefer running the chayula neck + regular stygian belt for the stun immune and chaos res cap. Also sitting on 88/88/89 (or 89/89/90 with juju), didn't go for the full 90/90/90.

Done with the league, hopefully it doesn't get nerfed. Will be my next league starter for sure.

***Edit: All gone sorry dudes***
**Some free stuff if anyone wants these, otherwise gonna go vend these tom. Just pm me..**
***Edit: All gone sorry dudes***
Скрытый текст

Последняя редакция: NismoMick. Время: 10 июля 2020 г., 11:55:15
Well, I think its the end of the road for me and this build, had a blast playing it and I love how incredibly tanky it is. I was able to mix max my gear a bit focusing on ES and ES regen after my dps got above 20m. In the end, I was able to hit 7.7k es and 1.7k ES regen and aura range is the entire screen. I will be selling my gear if anyone is interested.

My gear:
Скрытый текст
any idead how to fit in cwdt+spirit offering for even more tankiness?
IGN-Chatillion
"
moonbeast495 написал:
any idead how to fit in cwdt+spirit offering for even more tankiness?

I'd go w/ self-cast. I use Flesh Offering self-cast which is a great addition for mapping. There's very little room for changes / additions.
So I just rerolled to this build as well and dmg and survivability are great but I'm having some serious performance issues( fps wise).
Whenever my golems would jump at and start spiking a large pack of mobs like a legion or even a pack in the garden my fps tanks all the way to 0 and my game freezes for a few secs(didn't have problems like this before even playing VD spellslinger before reroll and my fps never went below 30-40 even with more monsters)
Any of you guys experience that and perhaps know a way to fix it?
I started playing this build a few days ago and managed to hit level 94 in under 1 day played. Also, since I got to maps, I've only died 2 times if we aren't including Sirus fuck-ups and the boss dps is just nuts. I made some changes which I believe improved the build, but I'm looking for ways to improve it even further. If you look at my page, can you tell me what improvements I can make next? Also, how do Primordial Harmonies work with Carrion Golems. Is it just more the better or is getting more than 2 redundant?
What makes the resistance go to 90%, mine is currently at 89/86/87?
Is it the gem level? the auras in the tree? What do I need to do to make it 90%?

Thanks.
Последняя редакция: Prolegend. Время: 10 июля 2020 г., 19:27:39
Hey All, Been playing this build for a week or so and having a good time, but I'm not even close to the posted DPS for carrion golems. Am I doing something wrong? If anyone has a second to take a look at my POB.

https://pastebin.com/mCHaV8Wf

So far its a great build and I'm having a good time - it just feels like I'm missing something.
"
Tekknology написал:
Hey All, Been playing this build for a week or so and having a good time, but I'm not even close to the posted DPS for carrion golems. Am I doing something wrong? If anyone has a second to take a look at my POB.

https://pastebin.com/mCHaV8Wf

So far its a great build and I'm having a good time - it just feels like I'm missing something.

Your missing a taste of hate, a good amount of physical damage mitigation.
Only other thing is to level up gems.
For PoB, refer to FAQ in OP.

"
Prolegend написал:
What makes the resistance go to 90%, mine is currently at 89/86/87?
Is it the gem level? the auras in the tree? What do I need to do to make it 90%?

Thanks.

Make sure that your Purity of Ice is atleast level 21 because it gains 1% additional max resistance which is increased by our aura effect. Once you get that, you'll be 89/89/87
The remaining 1% is because you're not at 200% increased effect yet.

"
flppyflip4 написал:
I started playing this build a few days ago and managed to hit level 94 in under 1 day played. Also, since I got to maps, I've only died 2 times if we aren't including Sirus fuck-ups and the boss dps is just nuts. I made some changes which I believe improved the build, but I'm looking for ways to improve it even further. If you look at my page, can you tell me what improvements I can make next? Also, how do Primordial Harmonies work with Carrion Golems. Is it just more the better or is getting more than 2 redundant?

You can look into getting an animate guardian running. I've posted another post in previous pages about setting one up.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2882940/page/29

I don't believe we need more Primordial Harmonies, the cooldowns of the skills already seem low.

If you're looking to cap chaos resistance, look into managing to get most of it from your cluster jewels. You can harvest craft chaos onto suffix free jewels to get them and then replace your vivinsect with +1 minimum endurance charge versions.
Последняя редакция: Nuboo. Время: 11 июля 2020 г., 0:02:56
a nice +2 trigger wand wouldnt be too bad here I guess...

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация