[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

Iam thinking of making my 'old' summoner to a Carrion golem boss killer. How would it be for bossing?
I will have another char running maps, and would use the Necromancer for sirius, invitations and such.

Had in mind to make it ll ofcause, and pretty much follow the gearing of the guide, but would you guys change some of the gems in the 6L perhaps? :)

Just curious, why not use vaal haste and vaal discipline with this build?
"
ty_nguyen написал:
Just curious, why not use vaal haste and vaal discipline with this build?

You do use Vaal Haste. Vaal Discipline isnt really needed but you can use it as well.

"
Pertyvs написал:
Iam thinking of making my 'old' summoner to a Carrion golem boss killer. How would it be for bossing?
I will have another char running maps, and would use the Necromancer for sirius, invitations and such.

Had in mind to make it ll ofcause, and pretty much follow the gearing of the guide, but would you guys change some of the gems in the 6L perhaps? :)

It's a great bossing build.

6L should be

Carrion - Impale - Multistrike - Brutality - Melee Phys - Predator

You want to use Predator over Minion damage because then you can pinpoint which boss/target you want them to kill (for maven fights). For mapping, minion damage is better.
I have been having trouble keeping my AG alive for bossing. Have had him die twice, once to a 10 invite fight, and once to Sirus A8. Both times he died when I died, so I think he goes down when he loses his aura buffs.

Anyone else have this issue? He is currently lvl 23 (lvl 21 gem + ascendency), was running Kingmaker/gruthkel/southbound/victarios/-Phys helm.

Any ideas to keep him alive beside "get gud" and not dying? I'm considering moving this to a pure bosser, so might switch to cold Iron Point which would increase his health. Also, and equipment switches? Maybe belly for elemental resist? Actually throw a bench craft onto my helm to at least pump that a bit.
"
BarSmash написал:
I have been having trouble keeping my AG alive for bossing. Have had him die twice, once to a 10 invite fight, and once to Sirus A8. Both times he died when I died, so I think he goes down when he loses his aura buffs.

Anyone else have this issue? He is currently lvl 23 (lvl 21 gem + ascendency), was running Kingmaker/gruthkel/southbound/victarios/-Phys helm.

Any ideas to keep him alive beside "get gud" and not dying? I'm considering moving this to a pure bosser, so might switch to cold Iron Point which would increase his health. Also, and equipment switches? Maybe belly for elemental resist? Actually throw a bench craft onto my helm to at least pump that a bit.

Definitely use Cold Iron. It makes your AG much tankier.

Also, can look at the helm i posted 1-2 page ago. Thats where i put my AG. Makes AG lvl 28 (+2 +3 +3) and adds a lvl 18-20 minion life on top of it for 45-49% more life. Meat shield is just little extra, not required... but it does make him stay around you and in the range of your auras.

As for the gear on AG, with this setup I have him equipped with a ~110 life, 11% life, 1.8% life regen, crafted 10% Life as ES armor. Bumps him to ~120k life and ~25k ES (with the Grave Intentions node allocated).

Then slap a Mask of the stitched demon on him for a nice little 65-70k life regen per second (60%).

The -9% phys is not all that necessary. It does help, but I rather have him be tanky than have that little extra bvoost. Also in my case, I have the -9% phys on my own helmet. That mod can be replaced by a lvl 18-20 minion damage mod for the same DPS results.
Is it still possible to get the 300% aura effect with the nerf this league somehow? Like travel down the tree with the spare 8 skills point and get Charisma and anoint Champion of the Cause or something like that?
"
ty_nguyen написал:
Is it still possible to get the 300% aura effect with the nerf this league somehow? Like travel down the tree with the spare 8 skills point and get Charisma and anoint Champion of the Cause or something like that?

300 is possible but you'd have to sacrifice a lot of points to get more than just 4 clusters. With 4 maxed out med clusters and all the aura effect ontree you're still only looking at ~270%
My pastebin: https://pastebin.com/aWUkArfk
3,6M dps per golem
4,6M dps with vaal haste on
I have 4 golems.
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
Последняя редакция: Spacecom. Время: 4 февр. 2021 г., 22:20:55
Hey guys, I've rolled to this build 2 days ago. I'm having lots of fun with it right now but there are some issues.

(1)I'm getting power+frenzy charge generator monkeys(2 of each) however my spectres usually dying while tier 16+ mapping.

(2)Generally damage is good yet it was not even close for maven shaper guardian invitation.
Can you guys check my pastebin to give me some tips about what to do?
My pastebin: https://pastebin.com/2qJc3ThK
Последняя редакция: Yangzhî. Время: 5 февр. 2021 г., 1:57:46
When crafting convoking wand with shuddering/jagged/metallic/serrated. It guarantee to hit +2 gem level in 12 tries?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация