[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

"
When crafting convoking wand with shuddering/jagged/metallic/serrated. It guarantee to hit +2 gem level in 12 tries?

No it's not, it's total RNG, it can take more or less

"
Yangzhî написал:
Hey guys, I've rolled to this build 2 days ago. I'm having lots of fun with it right now but there are some issues.

(1)I'm getting power+frenzy charge generator monkeys(2 of each) however my spectres usually dying while tier 16+ mapping.

(2)Generally damage is good yet it was not even close for maven shaper guardian invitation.
Can you guys check my pastebin to give me some tips about what to do?
My pastebin: https://pastebin.com/2qJc3ThK

(1) Are you spamming convocation whole time? Convocation makes your minions stay near you inside auras and gives extra life reg. Also bone armour left mouse button? Try to get 1 more jewel spot to fit in Fortress Covenant, it helps minion survivalibity.

(2) Your golems impale chance is 67%, thats huge dmg loss. Drop damage on full life and add impale or add rotten claw in your large cluster and use divergent dread banner. You really want to have 100% impale. Invest awakened melee phys, awakened brutality. Buy kingmaker for AG, it's huge dmg add to your minions. Upgrade your Abyss jewels, those can give lot of damaga. You want to have high minion flat phys dmg/ increased damage if used minion skill recently (Left Mouse Button bone armour is minion skill so "increase damage" is on all the time).
Последняя редакция: Hottikatti. Время: 5 февр. 2021 г., 9:12:38
"
Hottikatti написал:
"
Yangzhî написал:
Hey guys, I've rolled to this build 2 days ago. I'm having lots of fun with it right now but there are some issues.

(1)I'm getting power+frenzy charge generator monkeys(2 of each) however my spectres usually dying while tier 16+ mapping.

(2)Generally damage is good yet it was not even close for maven shaper guardian invitation.
Can you guys check my pastebin to give me some tips about what to do?
My pastebin: https://pastebin.com/2qJc3ThK

(1) Are you spamming convocation whole time? Convocation makes your minions stay near you inside auras and gives extra life reg. Also bone armour left mouse button? Try to get 1 more jewel spot to fit in Fortress Covenant, it helps minion survivalibity.

(2) Your golems impale chance is 67%, thats huge dmg loss. Drop damage on full life and add impale or add rotten claw in your large cluster and use divergent dread banner. You really want to have 100% impale. Invest awakened melee phys, awakened brutality. Buy kingmaker for AG, it's huge dmg add to your minions. Upgrade your Abyss jewels, those can give lot of damaga. You want to have high minion flat phys dmg/ increased damage if used minion skill recently (Left Mouse Button bone armour is minion skill so "increase damage" is on all the time).

Thanks for your tips! I dont have a slot for convocation right now, any idea on which gem should i drop for convocation, maybe shield charge?

About Fortress Covenant, any idea where to socket it to prevent -minion damage?

I've dropped damage on full life and now i have divergent impale and divergent dread banner instead of normal one. Just bought awakened brutality and awakened melee phys as well. I've kingmaker, garb of the ephemeral, southbound, victario and -9 phys helmet on AG right now.

Yes, i have bone armor on left click so im always using it yet i dont have a jewel with incresed minion damage if you have used minion skill so i will check on that as well.
"
Yangzhî написал:

Thanks for your tips! I dont have a slot for convocation right now, any idea on which gem should i drop for convocation, maybe shield charge?

About Fortress Covenant, any idea where to socket it to prevent -minion damage?

I've dropped damage on full life and now i have divergent impale and divergent dread banner instead of normal one. Just bought awakened brutality and awakened melee phys as well. I've kingmaker, garb of the ephemeral, southbound, victario and -9 phys helmet on AG right now.

Yes, i have bone armor on left click so im always using it yet i dont have a jewel with incresed minion damage if you have used minion skill so i will check on that as well.

You can put Fortress covenant in a cluster to not have the radius effect.

What I'm noticing from your PoB is that your damage is quite low. Wall of text incoming with suggestions.

The impale/fortress should help on damage as already mentioned.

For more damage you can try seeing into fitting more auras by using med clusters with -% reserve (like Self-control or Pure Aptitude instead of First among equals). Flesh and stone is a good one, Aspect of the spider is also decent.

You can upgrade your helmet to a +3 minion with minion life. Then you can put Blood magic/Spectre/AG/Extra gem (Meat shield if you want to have them always near you for auras/tankiness, otherwise can put whatever like Convocation, flesh offering... just make sure if you put a skill gem to not link it to blood magic). This will mean you can drop the Empower and Minion life gem, as well as making your AG/Spectre tankier overall.

I'd put curse on hit gloves on your AG (you can grab cheap 30-40c vuln on hit gloves. Southbound is really not needed, the life% is negligible. My AG at 120k HP only gain 2k HP from southbound). This'll free up your Vulnerability gem.

Next I'd remove that clarity level 1 and put convocation there. You dont need clarity. I'd also swap Shield Charge to Flame dash, but I suppose that's left to personal preference.

Replacing Sin Trek with Doryani's Delusion frees up the Purity of lightning gem slot for something else as well (Flesh offering is a good option, otherwise you can try to minmax stuff around to have Maim support).

Replacing the Ghastly Jewels for better ones (20% Minion damage after using a minion skill is good, Blind on hit, Energy Shield)

Getting the "meta" alternate qualities (Divergent multistrike/dread banner, Divergent flesh offering if you fit it in)

Other than that, seems fine.

For context, here's my full gem setup right now.

Helm: Div AG-Anom Spectre-Blood-Meat shield (+3 minion gem +20 minion life helm) + Aspect of the Spider

Armor: Carrion-Impale-Div Multi-Awak Minion damage-Awak Melee Phys-Awak Brutality (Replace Minion damage with Divergent Predator for Maven bosses, you can pinpoint which boss you want to take down and it gives more damage than Minion damage, just dont use it for mapping cause you cant mark everything all the time)

Weapon: Flame Dash-Convocation-Vitality

Shield: Vaal Haste-Pride-Purity of Ice (21+2 = extra max res)

Ring 1: Discipline

Ring 2: Purity of Fire (20+5 = extra max res)

Gloves: Generosity-Div Dread Banner-Precision-Div Flesh Offering

Boots: Flesh And Stone-Maim Support-Feeding Frenzy-Zombie (Purity of lightning lvl 25 from Doryani)

I have this setup running with 1x Replenishing Essence/First among, 2x Self-control/Replenishing and 1x Pure Aptitude/Replenishing. Total of 11 auras, Flesh and stone with maim by itself is 37% DPS increase. If you dont have the Aspect of spider you can probably even change one of the med to another Replenish/First among.
Последняя редакция: worldpk. Время: 5 февр. 2021 г., 13:19:52
cooool! So I guess this is still a league-start to boss kill OP? Is this a good time to start before potential further 3.14 nerfs? Thanks for the updates and keeping it strong! I thought it was dead but boy was I wrong. Will I start to shine right away?
Does having 1 Rotten claw node make it worth switching Impale gem to full on life or do I need something else?
Hello guys i saw in pob that assasing mark give more dps than vulnerability, is true that?
"
HouseMD написал:
Does having 1 Rotten claw node make it worth switching Impale gem to full on life or do I need something else?

*Edited cause had wrong values on my dread banner in pob*

You can use that setup for more damage with some caveat.

If you are at 300% aura effect (with generosity) on your Div Dread Banner, you get 75% impale chance. To get 100%, you need to use 2x rotten claw (actually 99%) and replace impale with damage on full life (also, damage on full life is not 100% uptime, especially with how hard things hit this league).

For actual numbers, here's the damage for the setups I tested (using Renewal/Feasting Fiends/Vicious Bite VS Renewal/Rotten Claw/Vicious Bite)

A) 0 rotten claw + impale: 8.67m/golem
B) 0 rotten claw + DOFL: 8.64m/golem
C) 1 rotten claw + DOFL: 8.97m/golem
D) 2 rotten claw + DOFL: 9.29m/golem

Having 1 rotten claw with DOFL is better damage (like... 3% more), having 2 rotten claw + DOFL is about 6-7% more. At the cost of

A) Your minions not always guaranteed to be on full life. If they're not Full life, they go all the way down to 6m.
B) Losing 20% increased minion life to all your minions and 0.8% life leech.

Also note... this is all assuming you have 300% aura effect on Dread banner. If not, then damage on full life values gets weaker. At 270% aura effect, you'll only have 3% more damage with 2 rotten + DOFL.

"
braniels2 написал:
Hello guys i saw in pob that assasing mark give more dps than vulnerability, is true that?

Assassin Mark gives more DPS yes (a tons more in fact... Going from my calculation above for the other poster, changing my vulnerability to Assassin mark bumps from 8.67m to 10.37m).

Problem is

A) You cant have it apply automatically (like Vulnerability on-hit corrupted gloves on AG)
B) It's entirely single target.

It's a very good option if you have th socket for it for boss killing. Can apply predator + assassin mark to down a target super fast.

If they ever fix Oskarm gloves to be able to work on AG again, they're literally the best thing ever. You put Windshriek on your AG with Oskarm corrupted vuln on hit, and he'll apply vuln+assassin mark to his target.
Последняя редакция: worldpk. Время: 5 февр. 2021 г., 16:21:48
"
Hottikatti написал:
"
When crafting convoking wand with shuddering/jagged/metallic/serrated. It guarantee to hit +2 gem level in 12 tries?

No it's not, it's total RNG, it can take more or less

30 tries, NO LUCK! anyone as unlucky as me?
"
worldpk написал:
"
HouseMD написал:

*Edited cause had wrong values on my dread banner in pob*

You can use that setup for more damage with some caveat.

If you are at 300% aura effect (with generosity) on your Div Dread Banner, you get 75% impale chance. To get 100%, you need to use 2x rotten claw (actually 99%) and replace impale with damage on full life (also, damage on full life is not 100% uptime, especially with how hard things hit this league).

For actual numbers, here's the damage for the setups I tested (using Renewal/Feasting Fiends/Vicious Bite VS Renewal/Rotten Claw/Vicious Bite)

A) 0 rotten claw + impale: 8.67m/golem
B) 0 rotten claw + DOFL: 8.64m/golem
C) 1 rotten claw + DOFL: 8.97m/golem
D) 2 rotten claw + DOFL: 9.29m/golem

Having 1 rotten claw with DOFL is better damage (like... 3% more), having 2 rotten claw + DOFL is about 6-7% more. At the cost of

A) Your minions not always guaranteed to be on full life. If they're not Full life, they go all the way down to 6m.
B) Losing 20% increased minion life to all your minions and 0.8% life leech.

Also note... this is all assuming you have 300% aura effect on Dread banner. If not, then damage on full life values gets weaker. At 270% aura effect, you'll only have 3% more damage with 2 rotten + DOFL.

"
braniels2 написал:

Assassin Mark gives more DPS yes (a tons more in fact... Going from my calculation above for the other poster, changing my vulnerability to Assassin mark bumps from 8.67m to 10.37m).

Problem is

A) You cant have it apply automatically (like Vulnerability on-hit corrupted gloves on AG)
B) It's entirely single target.

It's a very good option if you have th socket for it for boss killing. Can apply predator + assassin mark to down a target super fast.

If they ever fix Oskarm gloves to be able to work on AG again, they're literally the best thing ever. You put Windshriek on your AG with Oskarm corrupted vuln on hit, and he'll apply vuln+assassin mark to his target.

Well i using vulnerability selfcast for maps and assasing mark por maven and sirus, may be i will try with predator too
Последняя редакция: braniels2. Время: 5 февр. 2021 г., 17:12:23

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация