[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

"
braniels2 написал:
Well i using vulnerability selfcast for maps and assasing mark por maven and sirus, may be i will try with predator too

yeah if you use selfcast, i'd recommend swapping vuln to Mark and Minion damage to Predator for bossing. Just get a white socket for the Vuln>mark gem swap.

Having both Vuln and Mark socketed at the same time is a loss of socket though and could be use toward better things. Personally I've never seen a difference using Vuln self-cast during mapping, everything dies too fast to even get cursed.

Also, if you were to use Vuln on hit gloves on AG, note that you cant apply assassin mark yourself anymore since you and your AG's curse limit isnt shared. Even if you put windshriek on AG for 2 curse limit, you will overwrite his vuln when using mark... You'd have to find a way to have 2 curse limit on yourself as well.

**Edit: I just checked your profile, i'd recommend trying to get a white socket in your boot to swap Mark/Vuln when you go bossing, and slot a Flesh offering instead of the current socket used for Mark, flesh offering will increase your clearspeed by a lot.

Also, I notice a lot of you guys are using lvl 1 clarity. This is just not worth it anymore to be honest... It used to be good Divergent Clarity in 3.12 with all the aura stacking, you could reach 83% Increased damage (not more, increased) for your minions... But with all the nerfs in 3.13, the best you can get out of clarity now is barely 12-15% increased (again, not more). At best, you get a total of maybe 5% more DPS if you have 300% clarity aura effect and using Divergent... if using normal clarity, you only get 2.7% more damage. it's just not worth the socket anymore imo.
Последняя редакция: worldpk. Время: 5 февр. 2021 г., 17:22:16
"
worldpk написал:
"
braniels2 написал:
Well i using vulnerability selfcast for maps and assasing mark por maven and sirus, may be i will try with predator too

yeah if you use selfcast, i'd recommend swapping vuln to Mark and Minion damage to Predator for bossing. Just get a white socket for the Vuln>mark gem swap.

Having both Vuln and Mark socketed at the same time is a loss of socket though and could be use toward better things. Personally I've never seen a difference using Vuln self-cast during mapping, everything dies too fast to even get cursed.

Also, if you were to use Vuln on hit gloves on AG, note that you cant apply assassin mark yourself anymore since you and your AG's curse limit isnt shared. Even if you put windshriek on AG for 2 curse limit, you will overwrite his vuln when using mark... You'd have to find a way to have 2 curse limit on yourself as well.

**Edit: I just checked your profile, i'd recommend trying to get a white socket in your boot to swap Mark/Vuln when you go bossing, and slot a Flesh offering instead of the current socket used for Mark, flesh offering will increase your clearspeed by a lot.

Also, I notice a lot of you guys are using lvl 1 clarity. This is just not worth it anymore to be honest... It used to be good Divergent Clarity in 3.12 with all the aura stacking, you could reach 83% Increased damage (not more, increased) for your minions... But with all the nerfs in 3.13, the best you can get out of clarity now is barely 12-15% increased (again, not more). At best, you get a total of maybe 5% more DPS if you have 300% clarity aura effect and using Divergent... if using normal clarity, you only get 2.7% more damage. it's just not worth the socket anymore imo.

Thanks a lot for the help, i will put flesh offering... Then is best replace clarity for flesh and stone? i know with that set up i need to change one medium cluster with mana reserved
"
braniels2 написал:

Thanks a lot for the help, i will put flesh offering... Then is best replace clarity for flesh and stone? i know with that set up i need to change one medium cluster with mana reserved

Can change it for flesh and stone if you can fit it in yes. Flesh and stone with aura effect is like around 70-90% increased phys damage, or ~25-30% less damage taken if in sand stance.
I feel like I should be doing more damage then I am, Can anyone take a look at my PoB and let me know what I'm doing wrong qq

https://pastebin.com/uJkzP8z5
"
ericlh370 написал:
I feel like I should be doing more damage then I am, Can anyone take a look at my PoB and let me know what I'm doing wrong qq

Your PoB has duplicate gearsets and skill sets, not too sure which one you're actually using.
"
worldpk написал:
"
ericlh370 написал:

Your PoB has duplicate gearsets and skill sets, not too sure which one you're actually using.

Ugh idk what I did wrong, on my profiule its TD_Zambies
"
ericlh370 написал:
"
worldpk написал:
"
ericlh370 написал:

Ugh idk what I did wrong, on my profiule its TD_Zambies

Yeah, imported it manually.

Assuming you have Kingmaker on AG, your DPS right now seems to be around 4m/golem which is not too bad.

I'd suggest

A) 20% your multistrike and brutality (+5% dps)
B) Change Flesh offering to Divergent (+3% dps)
C) Change Dread Banner to Divergent (+3% dps)
D) Get 6passive medium clusters.
E) I'd get your Purity of ice to lvl 21 so you get an extra 2% max cold res

That'll boost your damage a little bit, but nothing too crazy.

For the real damage boost, you have to kinda switch your gem setups up, as that's where majority of the damage comes from with this build.

1) finding a way to have Vulnerability (if not already on AG) or Assasssin Mark if single target
2) if you can link Flesh and stone with Maim support, you'll get a nice boost
3) Aspect of the Spider is a decent boost if can find the mana for it (usually by swapping medium clusters to Replenishing Essence+Self-control or Pure Aptitude
4) Awakened support gems on carrion
5) being able to max precision
6) Changing belt to Torrent's Reclamation

You should be able to get a good 50% damage boost just by doing some of the easier suggestion.

Maxing qualities, changing some things to Divergent and maxing out precision brings you from 4m to 5m. Adding vulnerability brings it to 5.3m. If you prefer focusing on single target damage, adding Assassin Mark instead of Vulnerability brings you to 6.6m.

The rest would be from upgrading to awakened supports and fitting Aspect of the spider/Maim on flesh and stone/Torrent Reclamation belt. Should reach 8m/carrion easily.
Последняя редакция: worldpk. Время: 5 февр. 2021 г., 22:44:58
Hey guys,

Damage is great but my ES is only 5k, I've been following vin voktons build but I really want to push my ES up as the survivablity is meh currently.

Can anyone look at my PoB and help me out? I'm thinking I'm going to replace the gloves and helm for higher ES at some stage.

https://pastebin.com/1KystKYK
"
Coatesy написал:
Hey guys,

Damage is great but my ES is only 5k, I've been following vin voktons build but I really want to push my ES up as the survivablity is meh currently.

Can anyone look at my PoB and help me out? I'm thinking I'm going to replace the gloves and helm for higher ES at some stage.

https://pastebin.com/1KystKYK

Cant access PoB right now, but knowing Von Vikton's build, yeah it's on the squishier side due to item choices.

Breathstealer is only nice for rituals due to the army of rare, other than that you're better off with good ES gloves. Can get a decent ES helmet as well to cover ES and also replace one vivinsect with a rare +2 gem ring with lots of ES if you're able to. Unfortunately there's not much other way to boost ES without losing too much damage.
Thanks mate!

Yeah I'm going to replace the gloves for sure.

I'm thinking of getting a helm with a mana reduced enchant, what auras are the go to auras these day? I see alot of people using precision but von's build doesn't.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация