[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

Guys im gettin kinda mad,

I upgraded my gems and then i cant use all my buffs, seems like messed up on the HP buffs, any1 got an idea?

Последняя редакция: kyomoNZ. Время: 11 июля 2020 г., 14:36:11
"
Ive been playing golems for god knows how long now many leagues. I tried this build and I was skeptical but man it is solid. I play exclusively on HC for the thrill although I'm a very casual player but this build is tough as nails.

Until I get my Shavs 6 link I decided to run a stone golem in place of the multi strike so I run 4x carrion 1x stone

Thank you for sharing this build on here.

Glad people are having fun with it. I really dislike dying and don't tend to enjoy the builds that survive off low EHP but high clearspeed relying on never getting hit

"
kyomoNZ написал:

I upgraded my gems and then i cant use all my buffs, seems like messed up on the HP buffs, any1 got an idea?

Ah yeah Shouldn't have used the quality recipe on the blood magic gem. Quality on it doesn't really do anything good but it made you unable to run your auras. pulling up your pob you just need to buy a blood magic gem of 14 or higher to swap it back and you'll be fine.

Also quality recipe on the purities is kinda dangerous. You've lost a good amount of elemental protection until you get them back up to max level which could take a while. The plan would have been to replace them with lvl 21 versions later anyways

Free 15% shock from ring and Coruscating Elixir until shavs instead of wasting currency on Solaris Lorica?
Hey Mr Waffle, great build, I am really enjoying it! Am almost finished with leveling, tree, and items...however, my PoB only shows about half of your DPS and I wonder where the difference could come from?

Thanks!
"
von_Thurgau написал:
Hey Mr Waffle, great build, I am really enjoying it! Am almost finished with leveling, tree, and items...however, my PoB only shows about half of your DPS and I wonder where the difference could come from?

Thanks!

if you compare his and your its most likely that you dont have the Golem modifer on your Jinxed Juju that he has in his PoB

add
Скрытый текст
== Carrion Golem boost for nearby minions ==
Golems deal 50% more damage
=== Combo attack multiplier (based on others math) ===
Golems have 133% more attack speed
== Replenishing Presence fix ==
Regenerate 3% of Life per second
Minions Regenerate 3% of Life per second

to the Jinxed Juju after the damage taken to spectre line and your dps will jump quiet abit

"
kinosti написал:

Free 15% shock from ring and Coruscating Elixir until shavs instead of wasting currency on Solaris Lorica?

never tested that pot myself but it kinda depends if you going lowlife means that you might have like 4-5k ES but like say 30 life if you dont activly pre pot that potion against chaos daamge your dead

@WaffleT

level 21 Puritys upgrade is it worth having them as Vaal Versions or skip that cost and just get them as normal puritys?

also been a blast playing this build just about hit level 90 and pretty much done with my tree missong 2 points for Utmost Intellect then its just set points to boost defense/eHP more i guess, also missing some aura effect % due couldnt find any jewels medium jewels at the time that had 6 passive for some reason only 5 passives but its gonna be like w/e i guess min max that 1% resist prolly wont do that much hopefully

*edit*

nvm just bought the vaal versions instead due they were alot cheaper then the "normal" versions and getting that vaal version is a bonus to take 25% less damage of either school when using them so :P
Последняя редакция: nothingtoxic. Время: 11 июля 2020 г., 20:51:54
Just in case anyone using animated guardian, please avoid acid cavern. Mine with 76k life almost got deleted. That map is weird, sometime it's easy sometime it's rippy.
"
kyomoNZ написал:

Haha hi Kyo, u bought the helm from me 12ex right?
"
nothingtoxic написал:
"
von_Thurgau написал:

Thanks!

if you compare his and your its most likely that you dont have the Golem modifer on your Jinxed Juju that he has in his PoB

add
Скрытый текст

to the Jinxed Juju after the damage taken to spectre line and your dps will jump quiet abit

hmm, I got that in PoB, must be something else then...
"
von_Thurgau написал:
"
nothingtoxic написал:
"
von_Thurgau написал:

Thanks!

add
Скрытый текст

hmm, I got that in PoB, must be something else then...

hmm well i see that you dont have rotten claws on your cluster and run the impale gem instead could be that, im running Large Clusters with rotten claws and renewel so i can skip impale support and go with damage on full life that also gives quiet a hefty boost atm sitting at @1M dps per golem missing out from not having maxed out gems or awakening gems pretty much
https://imgur.com/a/jP1NvX2

that's my stats atm...maybe it's just some stat here and there that sum up....
Последняя редакция: von_Thurgau. Время: 12 июля 2020 г., 5:45:58

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация