[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

Just RMRed shit out of this. Also CI version is stronger then LL if you got ex to RMR your way into same number of auras as LL. Just Avian is plain broken if you use Nest. And you should use Nest becouse Avian is broken with it :)
I didn’t see much rmr on your stuff, just 11% on helm and Ammy then your shield. Then 1% on jewels?
Chest is 10% also
F

Thanks for the build, best I played so far. I was able to get 3 characters from lvs 96/97/99 to 97/100/100 on standard. The build was really good and deserve a nice grave. Thanks for everything!
Your post in the 'X' thread has been removed for breaching the following clauses of the Code of Conduct:

● Needlessly negative
● Antagonistic
"
Trebien75 написал:
F

Thanks for the build, best I played so far. I was able to get 3 characters from lvs 96/97/99 to 97/100/100 on standard. The build was really good and deserve a nice grave. Thanks for everything!

Both aura stacking and Carrion Golem skill gem nerfed.
RIP
Why are you guys posting F's and stuff already.

We don't even know what's being nerfed about the Golem precisely...
"
Circled написал:
Why are you guys posting F's and stuff already.

We don't even know what's being nerfed about the Golem precisely...

Tbh I think Carrion Golems will be fine. Probably a 20% damage nerf to the skill gem.

If I was playing Aura stacking I would be more worried though.
Considering they outright removed certain broken meta mechanics like self poison, self curse, destroyed Explodey(Assuming the procc chance will be very low) et.c. I would be clenching my butt right now.
Even if they nerf nodes from 8 to 6 it still doesnt matter. You still reach 300% but maybe you will need to use Vanity now. IF they also nerf small ones from 3 to 2 that is another story. But at that point they can as well just delete whole medium aura cluster as fucking useless piece of trash. Will see after patch notes. Anyway there is always cold converstion fallback then
Последняя редакция: Vulgarny. Время: 13 апр. 2021 г., 8:10:01
"
Vulgarny написал:
Even if they nerf nodes from 8 to 6 it still doesnt matter. You still reach 300% but maybe you will need to use Vanity now. IF they also nerf small ones from 3 to 2 that is another story. But at that point they can as well just delete whole medium aura cluster as fucking useless piece of trash. Will see after patch notes. Anyway there is always cold converstion fallback then

My guess:
6% on bigs and 2% on small nodes.

Also 10% on the flesh and stone.

But... I don't think they will change the "precise commander", reduced Mana reserved on other jewels nor the syndicate operative. (This open space for 4 passives on medium cluster jewels). There's also the new vaal skills that will work on low life/Mana.

My prevision: cold spectres with shavvrone and prism guardian. The other golems probably will be shit and carryon will be nerfed to the ground...
Your post in the 'X' thread has been removed for breaching the following clauses of the Code of Conduct:

● Needlessly negative
● Antagonistic
"
Trebien75 написал:
"
Vulgarny написал:

My guess:
6% on bigs and 2% on small nodes.

Also 10% on the flesh and stone.

But... I don't think they will change the "precise commander", reduced Mana reserved on other jewels nor the syndicate operative. (This open space for 4 passives on medium cluster jewels). There's also the new vaal skills that will work on low life/Mana.

My prevision: cold spectres with shavvrone and prism guardian. The other golems probably will be shit and carryon will be nerfed to the ground...

Hehe.. just do Ice golems and free up one slot from the zombies 4Head

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация