[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

"
Deadandlivin написал:

Hehe.. just do Ice golems and free up one slot from the zombies 4Head

Ice golems were my first build. Never worked for me, I hit 70k dps on each. Underperforming.

The thing that probably will hurt a lot will be the elemental resistance - I came from 96 to almost 98 deathless.

Also, GGG don't know their mechanics on minions. The high dps peak is due to temporary buffs, aura is QoL and defense...
Your post in the 'X' thread has been removed for breaching the following clauses of the Code of Conduct:

● Needlessly negative
● Antagonistic
"
Trebien75 написал:
"
Deadandlivin написал:

Hehe.. just do Ice golems and free up one slot from the zombies 4Head

Ice golems were my first build. Never worked for me, I hit 70k dps on each. Underperforming.

The thing that probably will hurt a lot will be the elemental resistance - I came from 96 to almost 98 deathless.

Also, GGG don't know their mechanics on minions. The high dps peak is due to temporary buffs, aura is QoL and defense...

Yeah I was mostly joking. I tried putting some random minions in as replacements for Carrion Golems to see what numbers we could expect if we swapped.

This is using my current gear and my PoB, it's also PER minion so you need to multiply the dps by the amount of golems/spectres/zombies/Skeletons we can run too.

- Carrion Golem:
Combo Attack: 112 million
Cascade: 18 million
Leap Slam: 32 million

- Ice Golem:
Default Attack: 68 million
Cyclone: 108 million
Ice Spear: 170k (Gigalul)

- Stone Golem:
Default attack: 65 million
Slam: 104 million
Roll: 23 million

- Primal Crushclaw Spectre:
Default Attack: 53 million
Slam: 12 million

- Melee Skeleton: (10 skeletons)
Default Attack: 59 million (Skeletons sleeper OP?)
Vaal Skeletons: 28 million (44 skeletons)

- Zombies: (10 zombies)
Default Attack: 35 million
Slam: 32 million

- Animate Weapon: (19 maximum weapons, I have no clue how this skill works)
Default Attack: 17 million

- Summon Raging Spirit: (22 # of SRS with 5 sec duration)
Default attack: 32 million

Now we just have to wait for the Carrion Golem nerfs to see if they're still worth it or if we should replace them.
"
Deadandlivin написал:
Yeah I was mostly joking. I tried putting some random minions in as replacements for Carrion Golems to see what numbers we could expect if we swapped.

This is using my current gear and my PoB, it's also PER minion so you need to multiply the dps by the amount of golems/spectres/zombies/Skeletons we can run too.

- Carrion Golem:

- Ice Golem:

- Stone Golem:

Now we just have to wait for the Carrion Golem nerfs to see if they're still worth it or if we should replace them.

You bastard. I have almost 5M, lol.

Helmet+rings+wand... and what else to get this insane dps? Vulnerability+assassin's mark+predator?
Your post in the 'X' thread has been removed for breaching the following clauses of the Code of Conduct:

● Needlessly negative
● Antagonistic
"
Trebien75 написал:
"
Deadandlivin написал:

- Carrion Golem:

- Ice Golem:

- Stone Golem:

You bastard. I have almost 5M, lol.

Helmet+rings+wand... and what else to get this insane dps? Vulnerability+assassin's mark+predator?

Cold conversion and hatred :-)
Oh, and -cold res + Eye of Malice on AG.
Running Frost Bite, EE, Frost Bomb, Elemental Weakness and Divergent Hypothermia on spectres. That's 154 cold res. With AG it's -226 cold res
Obviously reduced by bosses since they're resistant to curses.
Последняя редакция: Deadandlivin. Время: 13 апр. 2021 г., 13:25:29
"
Deadandlivin написал:

Running Frost Bite, EE, Frost Bomb, Elemental Weakness and Divergent Hypothermia on spectres. That's 154 cold res. With AG it's -226 cold res

Any way to use this build without the need of casting so many curses/spells? I like to play lazy...

● Needlessly negative
● Antagonistic
As per patch notes, those that effect the build in 3.14:
"
The Cluster Jewel notable First Among Equals now grants 6% increased effect of Non-Curse Auras from your Skills (previously 8%).
The Cluster Jewel notable Replenishing Presence now grants 6% increased effect of Non-Curse Auras from your Skills (previously 8%).

Added a new Strength Support Gem - Arrogance: Supports any skill with a reservation. Skills reserve life instead of mana and have increased aura effect. The reservation multiplier decreases as the gem level increases. Any existing Blood Magic Support Gems will be converted to Arrogance Support Gems.

So looks like we lose 16% aura effectiveness with 4 medium cluster jewels, but if we directly support an aura with the gem bloodmagic we might get extra effect from it.
F

-24% aura effect
10% extra Mana reserved
No harvest

But... ice version can be used, I guess...

● Needlessly negative
● Antagonistic
reading patchnotes...........oh no, anyway.

CG nerf? irrelevant. Cluster nerfs? little annoying, welcome Glorius Vanity, hell you can just move notables to RMR specific aura and use 30% aura effect +1 level %int hybrid chest.
Последняя редакция: Vulgarny. Время: 14 апр. 2021 г., 2:59:11
"
Trebien75 написал:
"
Deadandlivin написал:

Any way to use this build without the need of casting so many curses/spells? I like to play lazy...

Yeah, everything is on a trigger and attached to Blade Vortex which also is on a trigger. Basically BV is triggered by phase run which gives us the BV buff. Then we just run.
Alot of flask pressing though.
Последняя редакция: Deadandlivin. Время: 14 апр. 2021 г., 7:04:45
"
Deadandlivin написал:

Yeah, everything is on a trigger and attached to Blade Vortex which also is on a trigger. Basically BV is triggered by phase run which gives us the BV buff. Then we just run.
Alot of flask pressing though.

Oh, I see now.

Now considering finally understand the wand...

● Needlessly negative
● Antagonistic

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация