[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

guys I know its really OFF topic but if anyone wanna buy my gears PM me we can discuss some good price. currently sitting at 8750 ES (if i finish crafting hubris it will go to 9k i believe). you can still check my profile to see the items.

and to put in few comments too, this build got to me 98 lvl easily, can do all content deathless. but I am rerollin to aurabot to run deep delve with my friend and wanna start some melee to try out new skills and war cries. thus I need to get rid of my current gears ideally in bulk
Скрытый текст

thanks OP for the build (i did flame, Ice and stone golem in past so almost got em all)
"
lucantis79 написал:
"
Nuboo написал:
"
lucantis79 написал:
Good morning,

I was wondering if it matters what aura gems go into the shield as I am trying to find a 2r1g or 2g1r corrupted shield with very little luck outside of 1ex. For example can I move my aura gems around in the shield for disciple, impurity of lighting, and another aura resist gem pending colors?

From my understanding you can move any aura into the shield as long as they are the same % as the ones already in there AND one of them isn't purity of lightning. Purity of Lightning has to stay outside the shield I believe.

I recommend against changing what auras are sitting where.
If you have trouble finding colours on the shield, you can simply recolour using your crafting bench. You just need an equivalent amount of vaal orbs and it shouldn't be too hard to get 2G1R.

You simply roll Two Sockets craft on your shield, Slam a Two Green Craft onto it and then roll Three Sockets craft. If you don't get red you roll the Two socket craft and then a Three socket craft back and forth until you get red.

"
Lyboc написал:
When crafting the end game enchanted helmet are you going for elder hubris or elder bone helmet? I'm leaning heavily towards the Bone helmet with carrion golem enchant and +3 minions with the minion life and damage rolls for the prefixes. But the ES on a bone helmet is quite low. With no helmet on at all I'm at 7.2k ES and generally feel like that's enough for most content so that's why I'm leaning towards the big damage I can get by going bone helmet over Hubris. Since I plan on using all three prefixes for the minion rolls I cannot see getting much es from the hubris anyways.

Both options are fine. I wanted to reach 10k ES so i decided to go for a hubris helmet but If you don't care, you can get a bone helmet for damage and minion survivability.

I am trying to avoid VAAL slamming as that gets expensive if you mess up. Since all of the purity auras are the same I don’t see why they can’t be moved around? I will mess around with the POB to try some combinations out and will report back.

Yeah you probably can go ahead.
Последняя редакция: scrambled777. Время: 23 июля 2020 г., 4:03:59
For our curse, why use vulnerability when punishment has more damage?

Also, I found some interesting spectres choice on reddit, what do you guys think?

Carnage Chieftain, grants Frenzy Charges to nearby allies, 6 second cooldown, best run with Blood Magic

Stygian Silverback, grants Frenzy Charges to nearby allies, 6 second cooldown, best run with Blood Magic

Host Chieftain, grants Power Charges to nearby allies, 6 second cooldown, best run with Blood Magic

Ruins Hellion, grants Rallying Cry and a Super Taunt (Enemies deal 30% less damage)

Reanimator, uses a super Enfeeble, almost twice as strong as regular Enfeeble. Also summons 3 slow as shit and trash tier Zombies for the memes

Armour Cruncher, grants Vulnerability on hit

Ancient Wrath, found in Delve, Enfeeble on hit and +1 Curse, run this with an Ancient Suffering

Ancient Suffering, found in Delve, Temporal Chains on hit and +1 Curse, run this with an Ancient Wrath

[EDIT] There's a bunch of other spectres to be considered, most can be found here, https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Raise_Spectre#Strategy
Последняя редакция: ericchongws. Время: 22 июля 2020 г., 22:43:42
"
ericchongws написал:

Also, I found some interesting spectres choice on reddit, what do you guys think?

Carnage Chieftain, grants Frenzy Charges to nearby allies, 6 second cooldown, best run with Blood Magic

Stygian Silverback, grants Frenzy Charges to nearby allies, 6 second cooldown, best run with Blood Magic

Host Chieftain, grants Power Charges to nearby allies, 6 second cooldown, best run with Blood Magic

Ruins Hellion, grants Rallying Cry and a Super Taunt (Enemies deal 30% less damage)

Reanimator, uses a super Enfeeble, almost twice as strong as regular Enfeeble. Also summons 3 slow as shit and trash tier Zombies for the memes

Armour Cruncher, grants Vulnerability on hit

Ancient Wrath, found in Delve, Enfeeble on hit and +1 Curse, run this with an Ancient Suffering

Ancient Suffering, found in Delve, Temporal Chains on hit and +1 Curse, run this with an Ancient Wrath

[EDIT] There's a bunch of other spectres to be considered, most can be found here, https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Raise_Spectre#Strategy

You can use whatever curse fits your needs and if one gives more damage than the other go ahead.

You can use any of those spectre's as well but we advise 2x Carnage Chieftain with 1 Host Chieftain + 1 Arena Master/2 Arena Master.

If you do grab a spectre with any kind of curse, you yourself should not curse because curses can only come from one source meaning they do not stack from you, your minions or any other player.

A person cursing an enemy 3 times will be overridden by another person cursing with 1 curse completeley.

I found this to be true with my animate guardian cursing with vulnerability from gloves and my assassin's mark overwriting it's curse but I'm not 100% sure if it works with combinations of spectre's like the Ancient ones.
Последняя редакция: Nuboo. Время: 22 июля 2020 г., 23:20:23
"
lucantis79 написал:

I am trying to avoid VAAL slamming as that gets expensive if you mess up. Since all of the purity auras are the same I don’t see why they can’t be moved around? I will mess around with the POB to try some combinations out and will report back.

Buying fresh items colouring them and then vaal slamming and hoping for the prefix is an option but it could be expensive, I don't know the chance of hitting things

Nuboo's advice of buying one with wrong colours and then forcing via crafting bench is a good one and cheaper. Math can be done here
Two socket craft = 1 Jewelers + 1 Vaal
Two Green Socket = 25 Chrome + 25 Vaal
Thee socket Craft = 3 Jewelers + 3 Vaal

This has 50% chance so on average you'll need to do it down to two sockets then up to 3 once more for another 4 Jewelers + 4 Vaal so total cost of

33 Vaal + 25 Chrome + 8 Jewelers so pretty cheap

In terms of moving auras. The shield gives a large reduced reservation effect to its socketed gems so bigger costs must be in there. The build only uses 2 50% reservations so Haste and Pride must be in the shield. The third can be Purity of Ice, Purity of Fire or Vitality. Purities get +max resistance in there so long as its lvl 21. Ice is chosen over fire only because the lvl 21 version of it is cheaper, red or green is fine for the third socket.

If you move purity of lightning into the shield you would need to put purity of Ice into the blood magic setup in the gloves. This would then require you to change your "Pure Aptitude" cluster node into "Pure Guile" to reduce the reservation of Ice rather then lightning. This is doable but loses you 1% ES regen

"
ericchongws написал:

Punishment is *very* unreliable. It gives no damage unless each golem has taken a melee hit by an enemy cursed with punishment every 10 seconds. Our golems have as much evade chance as we do and kill things quickly so for most of the time the curse will be doing nothing. Also spell based enemies that use spells and not melee hits will never proc this damage portion of this curse

The Charge giving monkies are a staple spectre as they are reliable. Feel free to test other spectres but most of them less reliable
I see that the mask and 10% life as ES combination is not in the AG recommended item. Can our AG survive even Sirus without them?
"
ericchongws написал:
I see that the mask and 10% life as ES combination is not in the AG recommended item. Can our AG survive even Sirus without them?

My AG has 11,000 life regen per second and did not get close to dying on Sirus runs.

Both the pelt and mask + ES chest options give extra regen but I think the bigger danger is getting one shot by overlapping AOE in acid caverns which is more about getting a higher HP total but there is limited ways to do that. Minion life support, gem levels, minion life on Abyss jewels are all things that can assist there
Hey thanks for the build.
Struggling to find the last aura effect I need for the breakpoint. Anyone that can check my POB and point me to where I can get the last I need?

Thanks.

POB: https://pastebin.com/7CnzXYca
"
ericchongws написал:

We ourselves provide so much life regeneration to our minions, i throw my animate guardian in the center of storms for the fun of it.

"
einarehnberg написал:
Hey thanks for the build.
Struggling to find the last aura effect I need for the breakpoint. Anyone that can check my POB and point me to where I can get the last I need?

Thanks.

POB: https://pastebin.com/7CnzXYca

You are using a chayula so breaking through the 200% increased effect point is not worth it because you have to give up all your replenishing presences for First Amongst Equals + 25% effect. You are also missing 1 node from your pure aptitude jewel.

1 Node missing from a jewel with the potential of having either First Amongst Equals / 25% effect as a mod means you are missing 10% from there.

Getting that puts you to 195% effect.

Replacing a replenishing presence with First amongst Equals + 25% effect gains you 2% effect each time so you'd have to have 3 of the jewels to reach 200% effect.

You lose 3% life regeneration to you and your minions for that 5% effect
Последняя редакция: Nuboo. Время: 23 июля 2020 г., 9:10:17

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация