[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

"
Joracpummeler написал:
I would greatly appreciate it if someone would explain the evasion rating of 70+%, based on a very low evasion number (around 2.5k) for most builds.

I know that this build packs tremendous offensive power. But, I'm lost on the following:

I assume evasion is one the primary defensive layers, but I don't know how it gets to 70+% with low evasion numbers. Is it the scaling of the aura effect?
And, lastly, what are the other significant defensive layers for the necro?

Thanks again for any info.

We can grab a jewel that allows our minions to blind on hit with about a 4-6% chance.
Even though this number is extremely low, the frequency of our minion attacks on a boss-like enemy is so high that it's pretty much a guarantee blind which produces that "chance to evade".

From our necromancer ascendancy, we get Bone Barrier which grants us 10% physical damage reduction as well as the Bone Armour skill which applies to both us and our minions mitigating a bit of damage. We also get Life and Energy Shield Recovery(Not sure if the Life part is converted to Energy Shield doubling it's effects due to Zealots Oath).

Commander of Darkness gives us 30% elemental resistances to our minions as well as ourselves.

That's all we get defensive wise from our ascendancy. The reason necromancer is picked over other ascendancies is for minion survivability and damage.

The 3% Attack Speed and Cast Speed from Commander of Darkness is amplified by our 200% aura effect which raises it to 9% PER AURA.
We run 9/10 Auras so that means we are getting 81/90% Attack and Cast Speed from our auras along with their own effects.

There is a small node that gives us Aura Effect from Necromancer aswell.

If you are looking into our other defensive mechanics, I'd be glad to explain them. :)
Последняя редакция: Nuboo. Время: 21 июля 2020 г., 21:22:39
"
Joracpummeler написал:
I would greatly appreciate it if someone would explain the evasion rating of 70+%, based on a very low evasion number (around 2.5k) for most builds.

I know that this build packs tremendous offensive power. But, I'm lost on the following:

I assume evasion is one the primary defensive layers, but I don't know how it gets to 70+% with low evasion numbers. Is it the scaling of the aura effect?
And, lastly, what are the other significant defensive layers for the necro?

Thanks again for any info.

Not sure about the number but my defend come from all flask slot (evasion+phy reduction), watcher eye (phys dmg taken as purity+immune to burn), corrupted prisms guardian (phys dmg taken as purity), They of tul spectre (increase dodge chance+reduced dmg taken), bone offering from ascendancy, abyss jewel (minion has chance to blind enemy), Animate guardian (fortify+enemy can't crit).

The only thing you need to aware is high physical damage boss and porcupine. Some of the boss might 1 shot you if you don't have a lot of physical mitigation. But this isn't a problem for me since most of the time the boss died before they start doing 'slam' thing.

The build is pretty solid. Just keep moving around with your shield charge so mob can't hit you. I only died when doing 100% delirious map and delve because of lag.

Thanks a lot for the quick responses guys. Gave me a much better understanding of defensive layers for the build.

I have one final question. Are you all really armoring your AG's with Garb of the Ephemeral??? I mean it is an incredible no-crit (perhaps the only no-crit)
armor. But, 8EX or higher for an AG is so far beyond my wildest currency dreams...

Anyway, thanks again.
I got to say, having so much aura makes me feel so powerful. I have a question though. Is there a way to make this build league start viable? like some sort of progression checklist from no uniques at all?
"
Joracpummeler написал:
Thanks a lot for the quick responses guys. Gave me a much better understanding of defensive layers for the build.

I have one final question. Are you all really armoring your AG's with Garb of the Ephemeral??? I mean it is an incredible no-crit (perhaps the only no-crit)
armor. But, 8EX or higher for an AG is so far beyond my wildest currency dreams...

Anyway, thanks again.

You'll be fine without Garb of the Ephemeral. IMO kingmaker is a must since you can replace fortify support with something else and also give your minion culling strike + 50% crit multiplier. Make sure your AG is tank enough so you don't regret it later.
"
Joracpummeler написал:

Evasion is normally evasion + blind but we also have a greatly boosted dread banner. Mine is lowering accuracy rating of mods in range by 70% which is like having another blind effect on them, this causes small amounts of evasion to have more impact

"
ericchongws написал:
I got to say, having so much aura makes me feel so powerful. I have a question though. Is there a way to make this build league start viable? like some sort of progression checklist from no uniques at all?

This build was my league starter. Clayshaper costs a few chaos day 1 and is really all you need to get started, the item purchase order is still the same as the one listed in this guide

The only thing that I would really say is different is that vivisect rings are expensive the first few days of a league so that can delay the transition from wicked ward into zealots oath.

When I made my character aura cluster jewel bases were 10c. now they are 100 due to other meta builds using them. Impossible to say what nerfs/buffs will make the market do next league for clusters
When crafting the end game enchanted helmet are you going for elder hubris or elder bone helmet? I'm leaning heavily towards the Bone helmet with carrion golem enchant and +3 minions with the minion life and damage rolls for the prefixes. But the ES on a bone helmet is quite low. With no helmet on at all I'm at 7.2k ES and generally feel like that's enough for most content so that's why I'm leaning towards the big damage I can get by going bone helmet over Hubris. Since I plan on using all three prefixes for the minion rolls I cannot see getting much es from the hubris anyways.
Good morning,

I was wondering if it matters what aura gems go into the shield as I am trying to find a 2r1g or 2g1r corrupted shield with very little luck outside of 1ex. For example can I move my aura gems around in the shield for disciple, impurity of lighting, and another aura resist gem pending colors?
"
lucantis79 написал:
Good morning,

I was wondering if it matters what aura gems go into the shield as I am trying to find a 2r1g or 2g1r corrupted shield with very little luck outside of 1ex. For example can I move my aura gems around in the shield for disciple, impurity of lighting, and another aura resist gem pending colors?

From my understanding you can move any aura into the shield as long as they are the same % as the ones already in there AND one of them isn't purity of lightning. Purity of Lightning has to stay outside the shield I believe.

I recommend against changing what auras are sitting where.
If you have trouble finding colours on the shield, you can simply recolour using your crafting bench. You just need an equivalent amount of vaal orbs and it shouldn't be too hard to get 2G1R.

You simply roll Two Sockets craft on your shield, Slam a Two Green Craft onto it and then roll Three Sockets craft. If you don't get red you roll the Two socket craft and then a Three socket craft back and forth until you get red.

"
Lyboc написал:
When crafting the end game enchanted helmet are you going for elder hubris or elder bone helmet? I'm leaning heavily towards the Bone helmet with carrion golem enchant and +3 minions with the minion life and damage rolls for the prefixes. But the ES on a bone helmet is quite low. With no helmet on at all I'm at 7.2k ES and generally feel like that's enough for most content so that's why I'm leaning towards the big damage I can get by going bone helmet over Hubris. Since I plan on using all three prefixes for the minion rolls I cannot see getting much es from the hubris anyways.

Both options are fine. I wanted to reach 10k ES so i decided to go for a hubris helmet but If you don't care, you can get a bone helmet for damage and minion survivability.
Последняя редакция: Nuboo. Время: 22 июля 2020 г., 9:25:47
"
Nuboo написал:
"
lucantis79 написал:
Good morning,

From my understanding you can move any aura into the shield as long as they are the same % as the ones already in there AND one of them isn't purity of lightning. Purity of Lightning has to stay outside the shield I believe.

I recommend against changing what auras are sitting where.
If you have trouble finding colours on the shield, you can simply recolour using your crafting bench. You just need an equivalent amount of vaal orbs and it shouldn't be too hard to get 2G1R.

You simply roll Two Sockets craft on your shield, Slam a Two Green Craft onto it and then roll Three Sockets craft. If you don't get red you roll the Two socket craft and then a Three socket craft back and forth until you get red.

"
Lyboc написал:

Both options are fine. I wanted to reach 10k ES so i decided to go for a hubris helmet but If you don't care, you can get a bone helmet for damage and minion survivability.

I am trying to avoid VAAL slamming as that gets expensive if you mess up. Since all of the purity auras are the same I don’t see why they can’t be moved around? I will mess around with the POB to try some combinations out and will report back.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация