[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

"
lucantis79 написал:
I have inputted all of my gems levels and equipment into the POB and I am currently coloring the items so technically I am not using the build as of right now.
I will not be using an AG at this time and my build reflects that.

So I was comparing my POB damage with the creators and I noticed that mine was significantly lower in minion DPS but I noticed in his amulet he added the following lines.
== Carrion Golem boost for nearby minions ==
Golems deal 50% more damage
=== Combo attack multiplier (based on others math) ===
Golems have 133% more attack speed

Before: Total DPS impale 500,000
https://pastebin.com/iWyTCPfC

If I add that line to my amulet, the dps for total impale jumps to 1.9 mil, so which is correct?
What does those comments indicate and should that be part of my DPS calculations?

Thank you

1.9Mil will be correct, the comment indicates what it says below?
Последняя редакция: Nuboo. Время: 19 июля 2020 г., 22:41:14
"
Nuboo написал:

I finally got my first level 100. The whole experience was fun and I would've never gotten to max level without this build.
Thanks WaffleT :)

My final PoB: https://pastebin.com/JwzL2XeL

Not selling my gear

Congratulations

I'm glad people have also enjoyed the character
Did you consider Triad Grip with white colors sockets ?
"
hexed1 написал:
Did you consider Triad Grip with white colors sockets ?

Won't work with brutality
Just making sure I'm not being dumb but on PoB once you have all the small aura nodes dread-banner provides 69 impale chance on its own right (based on OP's expensive build)?
how good are we in terms of blight maps t10's+ ? say my gears are nearing endgame, how's the clear?
"
Nuboo написал:
"

I finally got my first level 100. The whole experience was fun and I would've never gotten to max level without this build.

Not selling my gear

That’s a beautiful wand, did you craft it?
If so any chance on a mini guide?
"
lucantis79 написал:
"
Nuboo написал:
"

Not selling my gear

That’s a beautiful wand, did you craft it?
If so any chance on a mini guide?

Crafting a convoking wand for +1 to Spells and Minions is really hard and you're probably better off buying a base to multicraft on.
Convoking Wand Base
If you do want to craft it, your best chance is to fossil craft it using Bound and Aetheric fossils.
If you prefer not to use fossils, you can also alteration spam it until you roll one or the other and then harvest craft a caster mod onto it.
If it doesn't turn to be the other +1, you can either go for a 50/50 bet and remove + add caster mod or restart.
Hopefully either way, you get removable mods that you can get rid of using harvest.

Then you simply multicraft onto it using the bench with at least 2 free suffixes and 1 free prefix.

I don't know any better methods but if anyone does, please enlighten us.

EDIT: Changed the search looking for removable mods, hopefully i didn't miss anything
Последняя редакция: Nuboo. Время: 21 июля 2020 г., 9:51:45
easy a8 sirus/shaper/uberelder, just ran around in circles for 2 mins until boss died.

in non-physreflect maps u just run through everything.

easiest build i've ever played, my most expensive item was 6L-shavs which was about 2ex, everything else like 20c max each
I would greatly appreciate it if someone would explain the evasion rating of 70+%, based on a very low evasion number (around 2.5k) for most builds.

I know that this build packs tremendous offensive power. But, I'm lost on the following:

I assume evasion is one the primary defensive layers, but I don't know how it gets to 70+% with low evasion numbers. Is it the scaling of the aura effect?
And, lastly, what are the other significant defensive layers for the necro?

Thanks again for any info.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация