[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

"
Arigarnx написал:
I seem to be having issues running all of the auras listed and cant find out what I am missing. I'm still relatively early in the build. As far as I can tell though I already have all the items and skill tree placements for all the mana reduction the build lists. Have gotten both the charisma node and the pure aptitude notable yet just on the flat mana reservation auras (not including clarity or precision) its adding up to 102%. Would someone be able to have a look at my build to see if im missing something?

You'll have to make your characters public or give us a PoB pastebin for me to check.

Последняя редакция: Nuboo. Время: 26 июля 2020 г., 4:09:23
Hi guys, end up corrupting my Might Jewel and got implicit "Corrupted Blood cannot be Inflicted on you". Is that any good to our build ? If yes in which situations it would help us ?

"
JordanJoselito написал:
Hi guys, end up corrupting my Might Jewel and got implicit "Corrupted Blood cannot be Inflicted on you". Is that any good to our build ? If yes in which situations it would help us ?

for our build actully not much since you are not attacking, Corrupted Blood only stacks on you if you attack a target with the corrupted blood affix afaik someone might correct me on this but yeah for this build very little

BUT

it will give some QoL on Sirius fight but thats pretty much it
Thanks for the Guide having a blast crushing Endgame while being super tanky.

Current Gear
Скрытый текст
"
Nuboo написал:

You either have a choice between an ES helmet or a Minion Helmet. I myself have an ES helmet.

Sick helm. How would you go about getting the three T1 prefixes without relying on a fractured base? Start with +3 minion gems and spam aug & remove/add defence seeds and pray for good ES mods?
Hi,
question about the "replenishing presence" crafting.

So we use "life" seeds ... for the second mod "first amongst equals", is there a way to directly hit it ( another seed or something or a "remove / add" method ) ?

Or do i just have to "reroll rare with life mod" to try and hit both together?

How does this work?

Thx
"
bex_HB написал:
Hi,
question about the "replenishing presence" crafting.

So we use "life" seeds ... for the second mod "first amongst equals", is there a way to directly hit it ( another seed or something or a "remove / add" method ) ?

Or do i just have to "reroll rare with life mod" to try and hit both together?

How does this work?

Thx

First among equals has 'aura' tag only so you need to keep reroll with life craft to get both of em since harvest didn't have aura craft.
Try and craft on an ilvl 50-67 cluster jewel if you can get one for a good price.

Alt-regal spam for First Among Equals with two suffixes that aren't life regen.

Augmenting life seed will then give you a 1 in 2 chance of landing Replenishing Presence. The only other possible life prefix at that ilvl is T3 life (+2-3 to maximum life). You can do remove/add life if you don't get it first go. Shouldn't take more than a couple of tries.

If your cluster jewel is ilvl 68-83, the odds become 1 in 3 to land Replenishing Presence since those jewels can also roll T2 life which dilutes the possible mod pool.
ok, nice, thx @both :)
how would i go about crafting tripple t1's energy shield on this ilvl 86

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация