[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

Is there a way to get leech from minions for our ES? I find myself getting chunked down pretty easily.
Thank you for the guild!
I have a question. Why my gears and gems the same you but my minion damage just have 169k per minion ? this is my POB: https://pastebin.com/SASLjihA
Hi,
now i have this jewel with a defense modifier.

What would be the way of getting "first amonst equals" on it?

I guess "replace defense modifier with xxx"?

Or ... no does not, as i could only replace with another defense via seed, right?

Thanks for help, this crafting shit will unfortunately never penetrate deep into my head, so any concrete tip appreciated :)
Последняя редакция: bex_HB. Время: 28 июля 2020 г., 16:21:01
I got 1 shot by direct hit from tier 4 yellow harvest boss in juiced T16 map. I have like 8.6k ES. Well I kinda blame GGG here because I can't really pinpoint where the boss is since there are a lot of monster plus my minion. I was doing fine until suddenly got 1 shot out of nowhere. Also, its hard to move around the garden because of storage, pylon and all that stuff (kinda regret I didn't have phase watcher eye). Damn I should probably need to lvl up first before doing that boss. Need like 15% exp to reach 98. Wasting 3 portal for that boss.

Sorry for the rant.
"
What would be the way of getting "first amonst equals" on it?

The best way to get both of em is to alt until you get First Among Equal. Then, remove unnecessary mod by harvest craft and spam aug, remove/add life until you get Replenishing Presence. You can check the mod tag in https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=BaseItemTypes&an=Medium+Cluster+Jewel

You look at non-curse aura section and see what mod available for the cluster jewel.
"
velaxi1 написал:
I got 1 shot by direct hit from tier 4 yellow harvest boss in juiced T16 map. I have like 8.6k ES. Well I kinda blame GGG here because I can't really pinpoint where the boss is since there are a lot of monster plus my minion. I was doing fine until suddenly got 1 shot out of nowhere. Also, its hard to move around the garden because of storage, pylon and all that stuff (kinda regret I didn't have phase watcher eye). Damn I should probably need to lvl up first before doing that boss. Need like 15% exp to reach 98. Wasting 3 portal for that boss.

Sorry for the rant.

Higher tier harvests can definitely dish out a ton of damage on juiced maps. Sometimes I find them more dangerous than most endgame encounters.

The yellow T4 harvest boss drops 'mines' that do heavy damage after a delay, so I generally have to keep kiting him around the garden.

The blue T4 harvest boss is generally pretty easy, but the blue T2+ harvest mobs can do ridiculous elemental damage that will shred your minions if they wander out of your aura range. I would be careful attempting them on any -% max res maps with damage mods. I have lost carrion golems to them before and almost lost my AG once to them.

Purple T2+ harvests are pretty tame compared to the other two. I don't think I've ever encountered any issues doing those.
"
velaxi1 написал:

Sorry for the rant.

I prefer to take on T3/T4 seeds without any map mods... Lost my AG and four golems once when I lagged as the seeds hatched and my minions went out of aura range. I won't have that happen again.
So, I'm messing around with the idea of replacing maim support, and i've tried putting everything into PoB, but losing maim support shows a huge loss of dps?

I did add all the stats of the AG's Item onto an item i wear, so that should be calculating based on that right?, but I'm still losing a bunch of damage.

Main is only 30% chance, but at the same time, zombies attack fast enough to basically be guaranteed maim on bosses, the only thing that counts tbh.

What am I missing for AG to be worth using over maim support?
"
Hornet001 написал:
So, I'm messing around with the idea of replacing maim support, and i've tried putting everything into PoB, but losing maim support shows a huge loss of dps?

I did add all the stats of the AG's Item onto an item i wear, so that should be calculating based on that right?, but I'm still losing a bunch of damage.

Main is only 30% chance, but at the same time, zombies attack fast enough to basically be guaranteed maim on bosses, the only thing that counts tbh.

What am I missing for AG to be worth using over maim support?
I have never used Minion Life on that link, this is what I've replaced with AG in a single socket by itself.
"
Nuboo написал:
"

I finally got my first level 100. The whole experience was fun and I would've never gotten to max level without this build.
Thanks WaffleT :)

My final PoB: https://pastebin.com/JwzL2XeL

Not selling my gear

Purifying Flame is really that good to add? It has some synergy that i didn't saw?
Just got an empty socket and don't know whats best, Purifying Flame or Flesh and Stone (once i get a helmet similar to yours)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация