[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

Could anyone help me figure out whats my golems DPS in POB.

and if possible some future upgrades? IMHO one of the best build ive played in a LONG time!
what kind of spectres you are using as 4th if we have empower in link ?

would be ok to have 2xcarnage 1xhost and 1xarena ?

thanks
"
scrambled777 написал:
"
Nuboo написал:

You either have a choice between an ES helmet or a Minion Helmet. I myself have an ES helmet.

Sick helm. How would you go about getting the three T1 prefixes without relying on a fractured base? Start with +3 minion gems and spam aug & remove/add defence seeds and pray for good ES mods?

Yes, I rolled a +3 on my helmet then spammed Augment Defence.
As long as it's not an influenced base, you cannot get anything from suffixes so you just have to get really lucky from spam.

If you happen to get a Hybrid ES + Life Roll, you can remove life in case you don't want to remove the other ES roll.
Последняя редакция: Nuboo. Время: 27 июля 2020 г., 10:54:59
there are issues on sirus fight at AW8 with this built, dunno what im doing wrong.
I end up using my boss killer for sirus to avoid dying and losing xp, last phase minions just randomly disconect from boss and until they reconect with him again it takes an eternity, i run around to find boss , recall minions on him...and untill they get some hits in, boss is gone, some minions run into storms and whatnot.
for maping is a breezeeeeeee, but for sirus , fankly, not qso much.
Then again, maybe is the fight that is busted, can do deathless on trickster or my bleed champ, but not on this
Also, in delve there are HUGE ISSUES past certain level. Like, dont go under 600 no matter what ur minions will just get one shot
EJRVBÑJKSBVÑERJVBÑJWERBVÑRWEJFVCÑIERVGLÑIJESFDBVIEWRGICVL3WEGRDVICWDSBCVIJWDBCVWIJDECVILDBWLDEJCHBVWLIDECGWLDICHYVGLWDICHLWDECHVW
DEVGERGVERGWWFVEFVWWEDQWEFCDWEFCWEFVCWEFCWEFWEFWEFWREGFRWREGFW
"
KopaKabana написал:
there are issues on sirus fight at AW8 with this built, dunno what im doing wrong.
I end up using my boss killer for sirus to avoid dying and losing xp, last phase minions just randomly disconect from boss and until they reconect with him again it takes an eternity, i run around to find boss , recall minions on him...and untill they get some hits in, boss is gone, some minions run into storms and whatnot.
for maping is a breezeeeeeee, but for sirus , fankly, not qso much.
Then again, maybe is the fight that is busted, can do deathless on trickster or my bleed champ, but not on this
Also, in delve there are HUGE ISSUES past certain level. Like, dont go under 600 no matter what ur minions will just get one shot

Sirus is super easy on this build. Try doing it without Primordial Might.
My minions don't even take damage from the storm either. You just react fast and convocation on top of the boss and he dies for me.

No it's probably not a difference in our gear because I've done this with the base gear of the build.
Последняя редакция: Nuboo. Время: 27 июля 2020 г., 12:06:54
This is an excellent build, thanks for this. I usually stop levelling around 90+ as it is no longer enjoyable, this time i breeze thru the content.

Can someone recommend me what to work on next, do i need to upgrade any og my jewels?

Also i cannot figure out how to set up minion dps in PoB, i do not get the same result as the creator.

https://pastebin.com/5ZqxxLau

Thanks!
Последняя редакция: magikeren. Время: 27 июля 2020 г., 15:02:33
I finished buying everything now, I will test and post as is. A doubt, can I put awk multistrike and generosity?
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░ We Miss U Le Toucan
"
magikeren написал:
This is an excellent build, thanks for this. I usually stop levelling around 90+ as it is no longer enjoyable, this time i breeze thru the content.

Can someone recommend me what to work on next, do i need to upgrade any og my jewels?

Also i cannot figure out how to set up minion dps in PoB, i do not get the same result as the creator.

Thanks!

Glad people are enjoying the build

The item purchase order of the guide has a few things you could work on

At first glance I would upgrade your shield into one with "physical damage taken as X element"

Your large clusters are good but your medium ones only have replenishing. I would work on rolling them to get replenishing + first among equals or 25% increased effect to get that aura effect up.

Your Pob config tab - Skill options - Pride set to maximum effect
"
WaffleT написал:
"
magikeren написал:

Thanks!

Glad people are enjoying the build

The item purchase order of the guide has a few things you could work on

At first glance I would upgrade your shield into one with "physical damage taken as X element"

Your large clusters are good but your medium ones only have replenishing. I would work on rolling them to get replenishing + first among equals or 25% increased effect to get that aura effect up.

Your Pob config tab - Skill options - Pride set to maximum effect

Thanks for this, i really learned a lot with PoB on this build.

I got a corrupted shield, it blew my mind that you can change colors on sockets, i skipped a few leagues at one time and did not notice.

Onward to work on the medium jewels!
"
hakan35 написал:
what kind of spectres you are using as 4th if we have empower in link ?

would be ok to have 2xcarnage 1xhost and 1xarena ?

thanks

Yes, that's what I use.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация