[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

Hey folks,

Here's my pastebin: https://pastebin.com/XVDEBac7

Does anyone have any advice on what I can improve?

For Nuboo, may I ask what advantages your helmet has over the Vertex that I'm wearing? I saw that you very kindly recommended an upgrade similar to your helmet to another poster. It's a very nice helmet indeed, but I cannot tell how it could give more ES than the Vertex that I'm wearing :(. Could you advise please? I'm trying to get more ES because I'm currently sitting at only 10,481 and I still get 1-shot by some random Sirus mechanic (not the laser beam - I honestly don't know what it is. About 25% of my Sirus encounters, I just get 1-shot over and over again by some mysterious thing.)

Also, sorry for being an absolute noob, but for the life of me, I can't quite figure out how to change my PoB to accurately reflect the dps. I followed the guide on how to correctly display dps in the original posting, but apparently my dps is horrible.
Последняя редакция: aehubrs. Время: 30 июля 2020 г., 21:16:16
"
aehubrs написал:
Hey folks,

For Nuboo, may I ask what advantages your helmet has over the Vertex that I'm wearing? I saw that you very kindly recommended an upgrade similar to your helmet to another poster. It's a very nice helmet indeed, but I cannot tell how it could give more ES than the Vertex that I'm wearing :(. Could you advise please? I'm trying to get more ES because I'm currently sitting at only 10,481 and I still get 1-shot by some random Sirus mechanic (not the laser beam - I honestly don't know what it is. About 25% of my Sirus encounters, I just get 1-shot over and over again by some mysterious thing.)

Also, sorry for being an absolute noob, but for the life of me, I can't quite figure out how to change my PoB to accurately reflect the dps. I followed the guide on how to correctly display dps in the original posting, but apparently my dps is horrible.

I never chose the helmet because it gave more es over the vertex. I chose it because it gave +2 additional levels to my animate guardian over it for it's survivability.

My helmet also gives the light radius on energy shield and saves up a point which goes into energy shield. We can just say that we've effectively added more ES to our helmet in that sense.

You are getting one shot by I believe it is meteor strike, you just have to be careful about where you stand because that's the only thing I've died to in a Sirus fight. You'll see multiple small sparks/lights on the ground before meteors come down and avoid it. We can't avoid getting one shot, our build is not invincible.

Copy the modifiers from FAQ onto any gear/jewel.
Set Pride to Maximum in Calculations
Tick Minions have Frenzy/Power charges depending on your spectre's
If you have a blind jewel, tick blind on enemies.
If you have maim gem, tick maimed.
If you have Awakened Melee Phys, tick intimidate.
If you have Damage On Full Life/Renwal, tick Are your minions always on full life.
Make sure you tick feeding frenzy.
Make sure your correct auras are activated especially if you have impurities over purities as when you import, it activates the vaal side.
If you are finding Sirus/Shaper DPS, untick all vaal skills because you can't get vaal souls efficiently.
Tick the ones you use if you want to find your Map boss dps.

Adding # of minions in Calcs will only change Damage reduction and life regeneration.

If you use clayshaper, untick stone golem in skills.
Make sure you have all cluster jewels allocated.
Последняя редакция: Nuboo. Время: 30 июля 2020 г., 23:06:22
"
aehubrs написал:
Hey folks,

The original PoB has added some extra stats to the amulet to reflect maths that is not shown anywhere, that's likely why your DPS is much less.

Right now I'm sitting at 530k per golem without AG active.

As I get more awakened gems and l21 gems that will go up to 700k or so.
Thanks guys -

For Nuboo - I did all that, my DPS is still only 800k per golem. I don't understand - I followed the guide exactly :(. I'm praying that it's because my PoB is messed up, but I fear that maybe my character is just shite.
[Edit: My medium cluster jewels were not allocated! I got it - thanks!!]

For Hornet001 - Yeah! That's what I thought too! So I got PoB Community Fork, and my DPS is still poopy :(.
Последняя редакция: aehubrs. Время: 31 июля 2020 г., 0:56:27
Wow, i have the strong impression these "augment" and also the "remove" t1 crafts are rare as f***, can anyone confirm?

I am now 94 1/2 and so far saw maybe 5 "remove xxx" and some 2-3 "augment" seeds in total :(

Wonder how this way it can be considered easy to self craft items, as it looks like you have to grind to level 100 to kind of collect enough of the mentioned seeds to reliably craft endgame cluster jewels with more than one of the desired notables ...

Or did you all buy the necessary seeds in bulk and focus on planting them?
"
bex_HB написал:
Wow, i have the strong impression these "augment" and also the "remove" t1 crafts are rare as f***, can anyone confirm?

I am now 94 1/2 and so far saw maybe 5 "remove xxx" and some 2-3 "augment" seeds in total :(

Wonder how this way it can be considered easy to self craft items, as it looks like you have to grind to level 100 to kind of collect enough of the mentioned seeds to reliably craft endgame cluster jewels with more than one of the desired notables ...

What specific jewel are you looking to create - medium/large cluster and what mods, what is the jewel's ilvl? Most often you'll want to start by alt spam, regal, then seedcraft to adjust things if necessary.
Последняя редакция: sMatthew9. Время: 31 июля 2020 г., 16:45:54
"
bex_HB написал:

You probably spammed seeds trying to get juice for higher tier seeds but save them up in a seperate stash and then use flowers (fortune and horticrafting flowers) on them to produce a higher chance that you get augments.

You can also buy crafts off other people.
"
Nuboo написал:
"
bex_HB написал:

You probably spammed seeds trying to get juice for higher tier seeds but save them up in a seperate stash and then use flowers (fortune and horticrafting flowers) on them to produce a higher chance that you get augments.

You can also buy crafts off other people.

well, before "condensing" lifeforce i always look if i have any "augment" or "remove" or "remove-add" mods, these i put into horty stations.

these are however surprisingly rare, for example so far i did not see any pure "augment life" mod at all.

maybe i really have to buy that - might as well buy the jewel completely as i have the feeling that for successfully self crafting lets say the 3-mod large cluster jewel i need to grind to level 98 or higher to collect enough seeds to have a reasonable number of "augment" and "remove" t1 seed-crafts.

pretty annoying :(
"
sMatthew9 написал:
"
bex_HB написал:

What specific jewel are you looking to create - medium/large cluster and what mods, what is the jewel's ilvl? Most often you'll want to start by alt spam, regal, then seedcraft to adjust things if necessary.

lets say a 3-mod large cluster jewel, using a ilvl 80 or so ( read it somewhere it has to be high ).

rolling "crit" seeds, hitting vicious bite.

now i want renewal and rotten claws.

so i have to work with "remove", "remove-add" and "augment" t1 seeds.

problem is usually that i so far i got really some 3-4 "augment" crafts at all, none of them a physical ( rotten claws ) or a life ( renewal ).

the pure "remove" crafts i received so far where all "remove physical" and "remove fire" and "remove caster", which does not help so much as well.

but as said, i might now think of grinding currency and skip this tedious crafting process completely, as its just madness.

here is for example my current state of a large cluster ... i want to have rotten claws on it.

so my plan is

- remove fire ( when i some day get that seed .... )
- after that "augment physical" ( same ... never saw this seed, yet lol ... )

not sure if this works at all, though ^^
Последняя редакция: bex_HB. Время: 31 июля 2020 г., 20:58:34
"
bex_HB написал:

here is for example my current state of a large cluster ... i want to have rotten claws on it.

so my plan is

- remove fire ( when i some day get that seed .... )
- after that "augment physical" ( same ... never saw this seed, yet lol ... )

not sure if this works at all, though ^^

You got it pretty much except for the first step. Rotten Claws is a prefix and fire resistance is a suffix. This means Rotten Claws cannot replace fire resistance. You need to 'Remove Defence' instead to get rid of armour. Then it is possible to land Rotten Claws via 'Augment Physical'.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация