[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

"
CroShark написал:
"
Nuboo написал:
"

I finally got my first level 100. The whole experience was fun and I would've never gotten to max level without this build.
Thanks WaffleT :)

My final PoB: https://pastebin.com/JwzL2XeL

Not selling my gear

Purifying Flame is really that good to add? It has some synergy that i didn't saw?
Just got an empty socket and don't know whats best, Purifying Flame or Flesh and Stone (once i get a helmet similar to yours)

I use purifying flame because I cannot curse as it will overwrite my AG curse. It provides Consecrated ground wherever I want which provides me and my minions 6% Life Regen. It lets me direct my minions to where I cast it aswell.

Using it also lets me replace my sulphur flask with another flask.

I'm also not sure whether the critical strike part of Consecrated Ground affects minions. You will have to check that out.

Other options are Enduring Cry which gives an insane amount of life regeneration in short bursts for dire situations.

If you decided to remove the clarity from your auras from the original build, you can add it back giving your minions 9% attack and cast speed.

Flesh and stone does sound like a good option for damage and defence.
Последняя редакция: Nuboo. Время: 29 июля 2020 г., 22:48:31
"
"
Hornet001 написал:
So, I'm messing around with the idea of replacing maim support, and i've tried putting everything into PoB, but losing maim support shows a huge loss of dps?

I did add all the stats of the AG's Item onto an item i wear, so that should be calculating based on that right?, but I'm still losing a bunch of damage.

Main is only 30% chance, but at the same time, zombies attack fast enough to basically be guaranteed maim on bosses, the only thing that counts tbh.

What am I missing for AG to be worth using over maim support?
I have never used Minion Life on that link, this is what I've replaced with AG in a single socket by itself.

Maybe Minion life is unnecessary..

What do you equip your AG with? Dying breath Ambu's etc?
Or Kingmaker/Pelt etc?

Damn I want your helmet!

Hi mate! I've been following your build and it's great! One thing though is I can't seem to summon an extra spectre and zombie? I'm lvl 70 atm. I can summon 2 Spectre, 5 Golems, and 7 Zombies..

How to get the extra Spectre and Zombie mate? Thanks!
Последняя редакция: meister1523. Время: 30 июля 2020 г., 4:48:49
I know that this amu is good, but ... where's stun immunity?
There is non, as far as the build guide goes.

It works without it, but it's rather dangerous sometimes.

Transitioning into Eye of Chayula isn't hard at all though.

You will however lose the 90% resist unless you make up for it on the tree.
will switching to shavs and getting the rest of my cluster jewels make a huge
difference in tankiness? right now I get hit pretty hard and regen is nowhere enough to tank it.
Hello, why do items and passive Skill tree need to add INT?

I do not understand,thanks
Hello, why do items and passive Skill tree need to add INT?

I do not understand, thanks
"
rossmat707 написал:
will switching to shavs and getting the rest of my cluster jewels make a huge
difference in tankiness? right now I get hit pretty hard and regen is nowhere enough to tank it.

Yes, your jewels are key pieces to the build and you are missing some of them from what I can see. They can also help you with attributes, allowing you to respec some of your passives. Shavs should increase your ES by quite a bit. The armour and cluster jewels should be your #1 priority for upgrades.

You can remove the three passives in the middle of your tree near Harrier that lead to that jewel slot and use the points to move the anima stone jewel somewhere else within the cluster slots, as well.

Also try to get an abyss jewel for your belt that has "minions have chance to blind" - it should help reduce the number of hits you take. You could add attribute quality to the rings to increase your attributes too - intrinsic catalysts are dirt cheap.

"
Nuboo написал:

I use purifying flame because I cannot curse as it will overwrite my AG curse. It provides Consecrated ground wherever I want which provides me and my minions 6% Life Regen. It lets me direct my minions to where I cast it aswell.

Using it also lets me replace my sulphur flask with another flask.

I'm also not sure whether the critical strike part of Consecrated Ground affects minions. You will have to check that out.

Other options are Enduring Cry which gives an insane amount of life regeneration in short bursts for dire situations.

If you decided to remove the clarity from your auras from the original build, you can add it back giving your minions 9% attack and cast speed.

Flesh and stone does sound like a good option for damage and defence.

Got it! Thanks for the info.

I'm already using Clarity, but mostly because of my Watcher's Eye. It gives me "17% of Maximum Mana as Extra Maximum Energy Shield"

I'm still not getting lucky on my crafts (gloves and helmet) to get something similar to yours...

This is my build so far: https://pastebin.com/y25bJ95L
Последняя редакция: CroShark. Время: 30 июля 2020 г., 14:07:45

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация