[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

"
Vladrch написал:
im breezing thru all t16 content n such easily but im lost here , when i compare ur pob to mine its showing ur dps at around 2.1mil while mine is around 760k? ik there are a few minor discrepancies with quality n such but unless there is sumn im missing or configuring wrong in pob can u tell me whats causing such a big difference between our dps?
Heres my POB: https://pastebin.com/CN12Vtzy

As per the FAQ, have you manually added the carrion golem modifiers to your PoB?

"
WaffleT написал:

Why is my damage so much lower when I import my character?
So this character is a little complicated to get the Pob working. First step is to paste in the carrion golem modifiers

== Carrion Golem boost for nearby minions ==
Golems deal 50% more damage
=== Combo attack multiplier (based on others math) ===
Golems have 133% more attack speed
Anyone able to hit the 200% increase aura effect can post their jewels for me for reference? I can only get to 184% so far.
"
scrambled777 написал:
"
Vladrch написал:
im breezing thru all t16 content n such easily but im lost here , when i compare ur pob to mine its showing ur dps at around 2.1mil while mine is around 760k? ik there are a few minor discrepancies with quality n such but unless there is sumn im missing or configuring wrong in pob can u tell me whats causing such a big difference between our dps?
Heres my POB: https://pastebin.com/CN12Vtzy

As per the FAQ, have you manually added the carrion golem modifiers to your PoB?

"
WaffleT написал:

Why is my damage so much lower when I import my character?
So this character is a little complicated to get the Pob working. First step is to paste in the carrion golem modifiers

== Carrion Golem boost for nearby minions ==
Golems deal 50% more damage
=== Combo attack multiplier (based on others math) ===
Golems have 133% more attack speed

Ok so i copied the modifiers but where in pob do i actually paste the carrion modifiers so it can calculate it properly?
"
tduong написал:
Anyone able to hit the 200% increase aura effect can post their jewels for me for reference? I can only get to 184% so far.

i play standard and use the items above, spammed chaos like hell to get those, still spamming chaos atm to improve it.
"
Vladrch написал:

Ok so i copied the modifiers but where in pob do i actually paste the carrion modifiers so it can calculate it properly?

Anywhere will do, I personally copied it to my amulet. Ignore the Animated Guardian part if you're not running an AG with Kingmaker, phys damage taken helm, etc.

Последняя редакция: scrambled777. Время: 4 авг. 2020 г., 19:46:19
"
"
tduong написал:

i play standard and use the items above, spammed chaos like hell to get those, still spamming chaos atm to improve it.

So basically it requires the effect mod to be 35% which is expensive to get/buy...
"

Been playing a very long time and I've reached my first level 100 ever. Best build I've ever played, solid DPS and survivabilty. Thank you OP for the build and the rest who helped refine it. Good luck to anyone else playing the build!
Последняя редакция: SenpaiTypeBeat. Время: 4 авг. 2020 г., 22:09:10
"
tduong написал:

Pulled up your Pob and you have 210% increased aura effect. Once your purity gems are max level you'll get the extra max resistances and be set

The only people unable to reach 200% should be if their jewels are quite poor or they have chosen to use presence of Chayula over Jinxed Juju which is a reasonable option

"

Been playing a very long time and I've reached my first level 100 ever. Best build I've ever played, solid DPS and survivabilty. Thank you OP for the build and the rest who helped refine it. Good luck to anyone else playing the build!

I'm glad you enjoyed yourself, its real commitment to get to lvl 100
"
WaffleT написал:
"
tduong написал:

Pulled up your Pob and you have 210% increased aura effect. Once your purity gems are max level you'll get the extra max resistances and be set

The only people unable to reach 200% should be if their jewels are quite poor or they have chosen to use presence of Chayula over Jinxed Juju which is a reasonable option

"

I'm glad you enjoyed yourself, its real commitment to get to lvl 100

Ah shit my mistake, forgot about the amulet buff.

Another question, between the Primordial Harmony and Primordial Eminence, which one should we choose as I got a Eminence with corrupted blood corrupt but I suppose the skill cool down recovery for golems is better?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация