[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

maybe a dumb question, but it is mentioned that you can easily craft the medium clusters with harvest. Is it the regual caster modifier craft?

Since those jewels are just increasing in price
"
Camatoo написал:
maybe a dumb question, but it is mentioned that you can easily craft the medium clusters with harvest. Is it the regual caster modifier craft?

Since those jewels are just increasing in price

Lazy way is to spam reroll life and hope you land both Replenishing Presence and First Among Equals.

If you want to use more expensive crafts, there is a more deterministic method:

Try and craft on an ilvl 50-67 cluster jewel if you can get one for a good price.

Alt-regal spam for First Among Equals with two suffixes that aren't life regen.

Augmenting life seed will then give you a 1 in 2 chance of landing Replenishing Presence. The only other possible life prefix at that ilvl is T3 life (+2-3 to maximum life). You can do remove/add life if you don't get it first go. Shouldn't take more than a couple of tries.

If your cluster jewel is ilvl 68-83, the odds become 1 in 3 to land Replenishing Presence since those jewels can also roll T2 life which dilutes the possible mod pool.
most i got my hands on are below ilvl 70. I didn't know you could roll cluster jewels with seeds..kind of dumb, since this is a crafting league and this was to be expected.

Will try it out thanks. Im sitting at 6.6k ES right now, which is low compared to other ES builds.
Am I doing something wrong with this build since i cant beat sirius yet? Tried 3 times but get surprisly killed too fast
consulta : por que compraste large cluster de 9 pasivas 8 medium de 5 y no compraste las de 8 y 4respectivamente fue para ahorrar o por alguna otra razon ?

Question: Why did you buy a large cluster of 9 passives and 8 medium out of 5 and did not buy the 8 and 4 ones, respectively, was it to save money or for some other reason?
Последняя редакция: AmbitionTwo. Время: 6 авг. 2020 г., 22:26:07
I have invested quite a bit into this build. After playing min-maxing STR stacking zombies and RS spectre life based, I can give my 2 cents:

STR stacking zombies: kinda tanky (max 75% ele res, 90% chaos res with divine flesh, max block with glancing blow etc.), can get oneshot sometimes if I'm not careful due to lower ehp. Better substain in tough/long fight like juiced T3/T4 garden fight, I think the garden fight design is just bad. Sirus fight can be difficult due to zombie AI nerf, even with feeding frenzy, the leash is just too short.

RS Spectre: the least tanky, can get oneshot out of nowhere easily, it's basically kill them first before they kill you. Sirus fight can be either easy if you are good at the fight or difficult unless you build CI with high ehp (more expensive than life based). Mapping feel kinda good with RS spectre nice AoE, but the spectre AI is also lacking. T3/T4 fight is very hard unless stated above.

Carrion Golem: the most tanky during mapping but when it comes to juiced T3/T4 garden fight, can be tricky since we don't have any substain besides regen, have to kite them away each other, I lost my 2ex AG once... BUT Sirus fight is very easy due to Golem damage/aggressiveness.

If I can rank investment/worth I would rank: Carrion golem > Str stacking Zombies > RS Spectre. And there is one more thing: Carrion golem playstyle is the most lazy one which I love, Zombies require button smashing a bit.
"
Kusarigama90 написал:
Am I doing something wrong with this build since i cant beat sirius yet? Tried 3 times but get surprisly killed too fast

Not enough damage to instaphase him? and learn to dodge his skill abit and you are good.
"
AmbitionTwo написал:
consulta : por que compraste large cluster de 9 pasivas 8 medium de 5 y no compraste las de 8 y 4respectivamente fue para ahorrar o por alguna otra razon ?

Question: Why did you buy a large cluster of 9 passives and 8 medium out of 5 and did not buy the 8 and 4 ones, respectively, was it to save money or for some other reason?

9 point large cluster can be much cheaper than the 8 ones. For medium we want max 6 point to maximize the aura effect point.
"
Kusarigama90 написал:

i would sugggest dropping the watchers eye at the moment and use might instead, that way, you can just run circles around him and let the carrions do the work
@tduong How did you go about crafting +attributes/+chaos res medium cluster jewels?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация