[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

"
"

Been playing a very long time and I've reached my first level 100 ever. Best build I've ever played, solid DPS and survivabilty. Thank you OP for the build and the rest who helped refine it. Good luck to anyone else playing the build!

Grats on the 100, I have been playing since Beta but no 100 :)

How did you do it? breachstone rota?
"
WaffleT написал:
I'm glad you enjoyed yourself, its real commitment to get to lvl 100

Thank you, it certainly is and I probably won't try to do it again, lol.

"
tduong написал:

Thanks! and to be honest, I'm not even sure it was worth it. I only did it because I have a lot of free time due to the current situation.

I levelled up to 98 through maps and started pure chayula rotas after. I think it took me around 28 breachstones.
"
"
WaffleT написал:
I'm glad you enjoyed yourself, its real commitment to get to lvl 100

Thank you, it certainly is and I probably won't try to do it again, lol.

"
tduong написал:

Thanks! and to be honest, I'm not even sure it was worth it. I only did it because I have a lot of free time due to the current situation.

I levelled up to 98 through maps and started pure chayula rotas after. I think it took me around 28 breachstones.

Only 28 breachstones from 98 to 100? That's tempting.
"
tduong написал:

28 breachstones in rotas, so it's actually 168 Chayula runs assuming full 6-man party. Sounds about right based on past experience (1 pure Chayula gives just under 1% exp at level 99).
"
scrambled777 написал:
"
tduong написал:

28 breachstones in rotas, so it's actually 168 Chayula runs assuming full 6-man party. Sounds about right based on past experience (1 pure Chayula gives just under 1% exp at level 99).

Yes, sorry this is what I meant. If buying the breachstones isn't a problem, then it will most likely be the hassle of having to host the rota sometimes and doing the exact same thing 150+ times can get very boring.

I found that using these 2 items works best while playing elementalist for some reason, as I'm still capable of having 4 spectres, 9 zombies, and of course AG and it allows me to have 6 carrion golems out. Mind you the only useful things from elementalist is the +2 golems and increased damage per summoned golem if you're using carrion golems that only use physical damage. I don't know if in POB it shows it does more damage or not but in game to me it feels better, things are just dying quicker, bosses & all.

Also got this which is great, re-rolling my free immunity from flask for possibly armor bonus or another bleed immunity.
Последняя редакция: firenovix. Время: 5 авг. 2020 г., 9:58:56
just got to level 65 or so on this build and looking into going into cluster jewels soon. I noticed this build uses mainly 9 socket large clusters. Why not 8 socket or just purely based on price?
"
defaultNoob написал:
just got to level 65 or so on this build and looking into going into cluster jewels soon. I noticed this build uses mainly 9 socket large clusters. Why not 8 socket or just purely based on price?

Purely price. Currently, an ilvl75+ 9 passive jewel base goes for around 40-50c which you can harvest craft on. On the other hand, 8 passive bases cost over 1.6ex. You can buy an already finished 9 passive jewel (Renewal/Rotten Claws/Vicious Bite) for less than that if you don't want to craft.

However if money is no issue, go for the 8 passives.

"
firenovix написал:

I found that using these 2 items works best while playing elementalist for some reason, as I'm still capable of having 4 spectres, 9 zombies, and of course AG and it allows me to have 6 carrion golems out. Mind you the only useful things from elementalist is the +2 golems and increased damage per summoned golem if you're using carrion golems that only use physical damage. I don't know if in POB it shows it does more damage or not but in game to me it feels better, things are just dying quicker, bosses & all.

Going elementalist over necro is about 1M less single target DPS for me, as well as greatly reduced minion survivability due to the loss of +2 minion gems and 20% more minion life from bone barrier.

100% ailment avoidance and extra two golems is kind of nice but not worth it IMO, especially since the rest of the Elementalist tree is kind of wasted outside of the two golem ascendancy nodes.
Последняя редакция: scrambled777. Время: 5 авг. 2020 г., 19:53:16
Hi everyone, why do we need a lot of INT?
I didn't increase INT specifically, and I can't feel the difference.
Can anyone tell me? thnaks...
"
liangyiing0607 написал:
Hi everyone, why do we need a lot of INT?
I didn't increase INT specifically, and I can't feel the difference.
Can anyone tell me? thnaks...

I'm pretty sure it's for more ES, 5 int = 1% energy shield.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация