[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

"
crispyexcal написал:
@tduong How did you go about crafting +attributes/+chaos res medium cluster jewels?

I bought them, 1.5-2ex each. Or you can buy one with all attr stat then aug chaos hoping for the 4% roll.
Последняя редакция: tduong. Время: 7 авг. 2020 г., 23:59:59
hey man, what about the bandits ?
"
neopetss написал:
hey man, what about the bandits ?

kill them all, u need every skill point u can get
'lo all

great build but i can't fit all the auras with blood magic and i have no idea why. all the Mana Reserved node - checked but ive got Blood Magic gem lvl 19, is this might be a problem?

PS alright just read FAQ and I dont need help anymore lol
Последняя редакция: Czm. Время: 8 авг. 2020 г., 11:19:46
Hi,
what is the best way to craft 200+ ES gloves currently?

I tried hard to get into it, my brain is incompatible to crafting.

So ... how is best

- start random alt spamming / regal ( until which point ) and go on harvest then?
- put on dense fossils until some point ( which point, 3x t1 def mods ) and go on harvest than?
- or just do everything via harvest crafts ( defense seed crafts ) over and over again?

I am fucking lost ( like with all crafting -.- ).
Or does someone at least know where i can find a step-by-step howto for this
( as mentioned : i am not able to evaluate myself, i tried ... ).

Thank you very much

-> this i use currently, and want some more ES - do not need any fancy stuff, just much ES, and the str ( and possibly chaos res, but most important much ES ).

This i created by just a dense fossil onto a random rare ... 2x t1 but still less ES than my current, weird :

Последняя редакция: bex_HB. Время: 8 авг. 2020 г., 11:37:32
"
bex_HB написал:
Hi,
what is the best way to craft 200+ ES gloves currently?

I tried hard to get into it, my brain is incompatible to crafting.

So ... how is best

- start random alt spamming / regal ( until which point ) and go on harvest then?
- put on dense fossils until some point ( which point, 3x t1 def mods ) and go on harvest than?
- or just do everything via harvest crafts ( defense seed crafts ) over and over again?

I am fucking lost ( like with all crafting -.- ).
Or does someone at least know where i can find a step-by-step howto for this
( as mentioned : i am not able to evaluate myself, i tried ... ).

Thank you very much

-> this i use currently, and want some more ES - do not need any fancy stuff, just much ES, and the str ( and possibly chaos res, but most important much ES ).

This i created by just a dense fossil onto a random rare ... 2x t1 but still less ES than my current, weird :

Flat is more important when it comes to ES on gear, raise that flat to 40-50 and you'll hit 200 easily.
when i try to import the pob im getting error 503 does anyone have working pob for this please?

So I got my hands on a temple mod minion wand with trigger craft. With a bit of mucking around, I managed to fit in Desecrate + Flesh Offering in the trigger setup while retaining my movement skill and Convocate. I really did not want to compromise on the QoL those skills offer.

To achieve this, I swapped out Sin Trek for Doryani's Delusion with Level 25 Purity of Lightning. This allowed me to take out both Purity of Lightning and Empower gems, freeing up two gem slots to put in Desecrate + Flesh Offering.

I then move Spectre/Blood Magic link to Doryani boots which allows the Level 25 Purity of Lightning to reserve life. The added bonus is that the built-in Purity skill is not affected by the increased mana multiplier from Blood magic despite using it. I'm not sure if that's intended but it frees up a bit of life for me.

For that setup, you need high rolls Vivinsect and +Attributes on most of your cluster jewels to hit the Str/Dex requirements without Sin Trek. Once you have that sorted, I believe the only thing you lose out on is the evasion from Sin Trek since the ES and movespeed is identical between the two boots.

After trying out a few maps with it, I gotta say it's kinda nuts. When your golems have frenzy charges, Arena Master buff & Flesh Offering, they go absolutely ham. If I can manage to get Flesh Offering enchant on helm, it would be even better.

The only thing is I still run self-cast Vulnerability which is pretty hefty mana cost. To improve this, I plan on getting Vulnerability-on-hit Southbound on my AG and take Level 1 Desecrate out of trigger setup to spam it manually. This is much easier on the mana and allows Flesh Offering to proc twice as frequently as Desecrate will no longer taking up a trigger cycle. This also allows me to put in a Level 1 Clarity gem and hit the next attack speed breakpoint on Commander of Darkness.
Don't know why I didn't realise this but using impurity skills with our 200% effect gives us 75% less damage of each element.
Have fun using it.

89-90% resistance + 75% less damage = 96.5-97.5% elemental resistance.
Just wanted to drop a line and say this is a pretty great build. My gear isn't really optimal and I was killing A8 Sirus deathless the few times I fought him. I didn't league start it so I had probably 2 or 3 ex to throw at it when I did start it, and rolled all the clusters myself. I used a Solaris Lorica for a bit and it did feel somewhat squishy with that, but as soon as I got a Shavs and up around 7.5 - 8k es I was basically immortal unless I did something dumb.

Thanks for the build and I'll definitely be keeping an eye on it for next league.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация