[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

"
bigtoaster64 написал:
This build looks really nice. I've been playing Stone and Carrion Golems Elementalist for two leagues now, and the only thing that was really keeping me to elementalist instead of necromancer was the insane life regen provided by the ascendancy + stone golems. I really love to play necromancer and I guess you got the right build for me lol.

I might try it as a league ender and/or league start with it next league.
Thanks for sharing it.

i played a stone / carrious elementalist as well last league ( with this high armour body armour ... what was the name ), and permanent MS / VMS up, and using divine flash for extreme high chaos res.

comparing it to this build, i now prefer this one, because having like 7.8K ES now, 90/90/90/75 res and high phys dps reduction it feels more stable ( as the effective EHP pool on the elementalist always was lower ...
having MS / VMS up all the time was mandatory ).

dps wise ... well, i pushed this one quite far ( for my terms ), with 3 notable large cluster jewels and 4 awakened gems, which yields in way higher dps that the elementalist of last season i had.

its more expensive as well, yes, but i would always prefer this build now,
as you already get quite far without high investment ( and after harvest not going core it will be harder to make certain important cluster jewels yourself as well ).
Последняя редакция: bex_HB. Время: 18 авг. 2020 г., 17:44:23
I've never done this before, but here goes.... Would someone mind looking at my character and tell me where I need improvement? This is without a doubt the best build I've ever played, but I've been stuck at level 94 for two weeks and the upgrades I'm doing don't seem to help. Full disclosure: I've been playing off and on for seven years and yet I still suck. The problem could be me, but I'd like a professional opinion before I retire the character in shame.
"
duaatha написал:
I've never done this before, but here goes.... Would someone mind looking at my character and tell me where I need improvement? This is without a doubt the best build I've ever played, but I've been stuck at level 94 for two weeks and the upgrades I'm doing don't seem to help. Full disclosure: I've been playing off and on for seven years and yet I still suck. The problem could be me, but I'd like a professional opinion before I retire the character in shame.

looks not soo bad - despite of the cluster jewels maybe, i do not understand if you have really bad problems ... of course after 94 somewhat dying on high level maps will slow down your leveling progress, but this is playstyle, with your gear defense wise you should not die often normally if playing not like a melee char.

1. on the medium cluster jewels get rid of stalward commander and self control
-> roll "first amongst eqals" instead ( keeping repleneshing presence & pure aptitude of course ! )
-> alternatively 25% increased aura effect, but at least 2x first amongst equals should exist on your jewels

2. - improve the large cluster jewels
-> 2x rotten claws, so you can drop "impale" support and replace with dmg on full life support
-> renewal as 2nd mod for minion life rep and double dmg, quite important
-> 3rd would be vicious bite, if you manage to get that for more dmg, other two are more important and should be there first

( maybe renewal should be even considered as most important on large cluster jewels, thinking of it )

can check my profile if you want, these jewels are quite okay, all self made

How you can get 155 strength to equip Clayshaper with red gem lv 20? With 2 ring + Jinxed juju + boots = 78.
Последняя редакция: thuanhieu01. Время: 19 авг. 2020 г., 3:34:55
"
thuanhieu01 написал:
How you can get 155 strength to equip Clayshaper with red gem lv 20? With 2 ring + Jinxed juju + boots = 78.

You can put one +15 str jewel or 10 str+dex jewel in your belt.

Also not forgetting about using Catalyst on Jewellery.
Последняя редакция: commonjunks. Время: 19 авг. 2020 г., 4:01:36
"
looks not soo bad - despite of the cluster jewels maybe, i do not understand if you have really bad problems ... of course after 94 somewhat dying on high level maps will slow down your leveling progress, but this is playstyle, with your gear defense wise you should not die often normally if playing not like a melee char.

1. on the medium cluster jewels get rid of stalward commander and self control
-> roll "first amongst eqals" instead ( keeping repleneshing presence & pure aptitude of course ! )
-> alternatively 25% increased aura effect, but at least 2x first amongst equals should exist on your jewels

2. - improve the large cluster jewels
-> 2x rotten claws, so you can drop "impale" support and replace with dmg on full life support
-> renewal as 2nd mod for minion life rep and double dmg, quite important
-> 3rd would be vicious bite, if you manage to get that for more dmg, other two are more important and should be there first

( maybe renewal should be even considered as most important on large cluster jewels, thinking of it )

can check my profile if you want, these jewels are quite okay, all self made

I figured it was something in the clusters, but this is the first league I actually used them. Of course it might be my incompetence or I've once again enraged the RNG gods. In any case, thanks for the response. It gives me a direction to go in.
pretty much in the min max phase now and I had previously obtained a gem which would do this:
Minions deal xx% increased damage if you've used a minion skill recently.

I was looking to replace this gem but POB fork shows me I will lose quite a significant amount of damage. Does anyone know why POB fork is showing this to be constantly active?

The only skill I really use during mapping is bone barrier and vulnerability cast.
"
defaultNoob написал:
pretty much in the min max phase now and I had previously obtained a gem which would do this:
Minions deal xx% increased damage if you've used a minion skill recently.

I was looking to replace this gem but POB fork shows me I will lose quite a significant amount of damage. Does anyone know why POB fork is showing this to be constantly active?

The only skill I really use during mapping is bone barrier and vulnerability cast.

PoB assumes you're constantly casting minion skills if your main skill is a minion skill.

Of course, we're not constantly recasting our carrion golem skill so this is incorrect. Unfortunately, there's no way to force disable it as far as I know.
I just started POE this league. I have played around five builds so far and this is my favorite. I was able to bring down Sirius which was my goal for this league.

However, whenever I try to take down a tier 4 seeds in a T16 map, I would die like 6 times and run out of portal to collect the loot. I get one shot from random stuff. My ES is just 6700. I dont know what to do to bring it up higher.

Can someone be so kind and look over my character and tell me how I can improve. I have around 25 ex right now.

Here is my pastebin. https://pastebin.com/X4nbRUuj

Thanks
I switched to this build from another golem build and I like it so far. But one question, how can I get more golems? On videos it looks like you have 5 carrions, but all I can summon is 3 at a time. I have the same items and the same tree with gems, yet I am unable to summon more and I have no idea why. Any help?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация