[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

"
kobierzynmaster написал:
I switched to this build from another golem build and I like it so far. But one question, how can I get more golems? On videos it looks like you have 5 carrions, but all I can summon is 3 at a time. I have the same items and the same tree with gems, yet I am unable to summon more and I have no idea why. Any help?

to get 5 you need anima stone + 3 primordial gems.
GREAT build !! i have killed all endgame bosses easy with this build , only haved some troubles with sirus aw 8 . I still needing awakened multistrike gem , and better boots and clusters.

Its my first golems build i have reached all endgame , look pretty nice and work so fine. 7.1 ES now with Es shavrone and Es shield corruptions.
So I'm playing this build rn and have already switched to DomBlow. Everything is fine for now, but I have a question to Ghost Reaver great passive node. Do we even need this? We have only 1 source of leech (The Scourge) and this leech is really, really low. Isn't it a downgrade to have 50% less ES recovery rate? Or am I missing something?
Yo Yo

I have been playing this build of around 3 weeks now. It is basically the reason im still playing Harvest. It a hell of a lot of fun.

Im int he final stages of min maxing and i shread through everything. Sirus A8 i instantly gimp. Its fairly quick through maps and its just basically a rewarding build to play because every level up is a great boost to the build

If it doesnt get touched i will play this again next league
Glad people are having success with the build

"
CharlesOW написал:
So I'm playing this build rn and have already switched to DomBlow. Everything is fine for now, but I have a question to Ghost Reaver great passive node. Do we even need this? We have only 1 source of leech (The Scourge) and this leech is really, really low. Isn't it a downgrade to have 50% less ES recovery rate? Or am I missing something?

Its not less recovery rate its less recharge rate. Regen and leech should top you up before ES recharge kicks in so lowering the recharge rate is fine

Not using it is reasonable, especially at lower levels when your damage is low but its only 2 points to add in the leech to increase facetanking ability. The opportunity cost is low even if the effect isn't that dramatic
Finally got my character to 100.

It was a tiring and but very rewarding at the end.

Since my last post, i think I was still 97 at that time. Only did simulacrums (completed all waves with at least 5-6 reward tiers). It took a while since I can only play like 2-3 hours a day and each simulacrum gives a small exp but loots are good.

97-98= simulacrum gives about 6-8%, did twice because forgot to map skill slots correctly causing it auras to be turned off
98-99= 3-4% died 6 times here, dumb mistakes like pressing the aura skill again causing it to turn off
99-100= 1-2% died twice, didn't really see what killed me but it was probably the eye icon boss around wave 19

so far, gotten 1 voices with 3/1, 2 voices 3/3, a couple of 3/5 and mostly 3/7

manage to push damage to 12m per carrion, around 15.5m when using vaal haste as per pob.

changed some passives and allocated more slots to stack primordials.

here my pob https://pastebin.com/wa0xJNMy

only played standard, cluster jewels prices are becoming crazy here.

this probably the best build i have ever played, i mostly played RF in the past. Hopefully, this build doesn't get touched as it goods and scales very well with the upgrades to skill gems/clusters.

Hi guys, need your opinion.

How does the build match up against TheGAM3Report1's elementalist carrion golems build?

From the POB, this is my analysis:
This build has lesser physical damage mitigation, but more elemental damage mitigation. It has a higher EHP as well.
Golems have a lower EHP, damage mitigation and damage (nearly lesser by half!).
It is easier/cheaper to gear this build as it is mainly uniques.

Can anyone advise if my analysis is correct?
Thank you.
"
DanielQ написал:
Hi guys, need your opinion.

How does the build match up against TheGAM3Report1's elementalist carrion golems build?

From the POB, this is my analysis:
This build has lesser physical damage mitigation, but more elemental damage mitigation. It has a higher EHP as well.
Golems have a lower EHP, damage mitigation and damage (nearly lesser by half!).
It is easier/cheaper to gear this build as it is mainly uniques.

Can anyone advise if my analysis is correct?
Thank you.

Are you looking at his endgame PoB? The gear on there is pretty nuts - less mana reserved corruptions on all his jewels, an insane double corrupted pseudo-8L minion mace and a whole lot of other expensive stuff. Not a level of min-max I would call particularly achievable.

With a decent but not completely absurd level of investment, this build can be taken a lot further than what OP has done. Personally I'm sitting on 9.4k ES and 40M single target DPS and the only really expensive item I have is the minion wand.

Running elementalist does have the advantage of you not being dependent on your aura range for your minions' survival. So you can run aggressive golems without fear of them wandering too far and getting picked off.
The build is really good. With good cluster jewels it can do all content no problem(except HOGM). With my current gear I've done multiple A8, couple of Uber Elders, Simulacrum, 100% delirious T16 map. Everything deathless. The only minions that ever died were zombies because they are aggressive, but still it rarely happens.
The only deadly things for me were T3 blue seeds, I've died multiple times after harvesting 24 of them in one go.

If there will be no nerfs to the build next patch it could be a good league starter. I've done T16 and A7 with really crappy gear and jewels(I had only 3 cluster jewls badly rolled).
The only problem next league will be the cost of the clusters. This league It was really easy to craft great jewels by yourself, in 3.12 it won't be so easy. Good cluster jewels really improve the build, at least that's what I felt.

Big thanks to the author of the build and all the other people who contributed with ideas and made the life of noobs like me easier <3.

PS: sorry for eventual mistakes, english is not my first language, but I wanted to write my experience so maybe it will be useful for someone.
Последняя редакция: Dimax95. Время: 31 авг. 2020 г., 9:27:02
Hi, anyone try switching out the spectres for 4 redemption sentries?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация